剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
Three hours. Is that long enough?
我知道你很担心碧芙 我也担心
Look, I know you're worried about Biff. So am I.
但是我们不用非得等能展开全面搜查在行动
But we don't have to wait to start a full-scale search.
我会联♥系♥格雷沙姆警局 看看他们能否帮忙
I'll contact Gresham police. See if they can lend a hand.
谢谢你 以斯拉
Thanks, Ezra.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
弗兰克觉得乔可能去恶魔之爪的旧矿井了
Frank thinks Joe might have gone to the old Demon's Paw mine.
为什么 乔为什么要去那里
Why? Why would Joe go out there?
我觉得他想要去矿道里
I think he's trying to get into the mining tunnels.
这解释起来很复杂
It's a lot to explain,
等我们找到了他们 我会把一切都告诉你
and I'll tell you everything once we find them.
那碧芙和他一起吗
So Biff is with him?
我不知道 她会和他一起去吗
I don't know. Would she go with him?
局长 我们得搜索旧矿井附近的区域
Chief, we have to search the area around the old mine.
弗兰克在哪里
Where's Frank?
为什么现在才告诉我
And why am I only hearing about this now?
外婆 我要和你说一些事
Grandma, I need to tell you something.
不 但是等等 首先 我想为那天的漠然
No, but wait. First, I want to apologize for the other day,
先向你道歉
if I seemed insensitive.
那样跟你们解释家族的历史
You know, explaining your whole family's history like that.
肯定让你们难以接受
It must have been very overwhelming.
那不管用什么方式解释都非常难以接受
I think it was gonna be pretty heavy, no matter what.
我知道 我在你这个年纪的时候也无法理解
I know. It certainly was for me when I was your age.
外婆 我要告诉你一些事
Grandma, I need to tell you something.
-说吧 -乔不见了
- So tell me. - Joe's gone.
什么
What?
他去找发现魔眼的地方了
He went looking for the place The Eye was found.
我们去恶魔之爪也没有找到他
We already went out to Demon's Paw. We couldn't find him there.
我觉得他在矿道里面
I think he's already inside the tunnels.
在矿道里面
Inside the tunnels?
他怎么可能进得去
How could he even do that?
这是承载我父亲秘密人生的房♥间
This is the room where my father lived his secret life.
看啊
Oh, look.
我已经有...
I haven't been in here for...
20多年没进来过了
well over 20 years.
但是你和乔已经进来过了 对吗
But you and Joe have already been in here, haven't you?
没错 乔看到了一些东西
Yes. And Joe saw something
所以他才要去找矿道
that sent him looking for the tunnels.
很抱歉 我们没有告诉你
I'm sorry we didn't tell you.
不 你抱歉的只是现在酿成的后果
No, you're not. You're just sorry there's a consequence.
但那不重要了
But that's not important.
现在最重要的是找到你弟弟
What's important is finding your brother.
他 他有没有从这里拿走什么东西
Okay, did he, um, did he take something from in here?
只有一张上面画着很多线条
Just an old map that had a bunch of lines on it
莫名其妙的地图
that made no sense.
好吧
Okay.
还有你父亲的日记
And your father's journal.
他的日记
His journal?
乔手上有魔眼的碎片吗
Does Joe have our piece of The Eye?
-告诉我 这很重要 -曾外祖父
- Tell me, please. It's important... - Did Great-grandpa
知不知道进入矿道的秘密入口
have a secret entrance into the tunnels?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我当然想帮你
Of course I want to help,
但我不知道他知不知道
but I don't know if he did.
而且可能知道的那些人不是死了
And, and people who might, they're either, they're dead,
就是跟我们是死对头
or, or, or they're working against us.
我可能认识一个
I think I know someone.
能帮忙的人
Someone who can help.
我是碧芙·霍珀
This is Biff Hooper,
布里奇波特警局副局长杰西·霍珀的女儿
daughter of Deputy Chief Jesse Hooper of Bridgeport Police.
我刚刚掉进了一个旧矿井
I just fell down an old mine shaft,
在恶魔之爪的西方
west of Demon's Paw mine,
旧坦普尔顿果园的北方
just north of the old Templeton orchard.
-你还带了你的对讲机 -我一直放在包里
- You brought your walkie? - It's always in my bag.
你没带吗
You don't have yours?
我 我丢在家里了
I, I left it at home.
我是碧芙·霍珀 有人能收到吗
This is Biff Hooper. Can anyone read me?
你怎么知道我们在哪里的
How do you even know where we are?
随便猜的
It's just a guess.
我觉得应该没错
I think it's right.
我都没注意到我们经过了一个果园
Didn't even notice that we walked through an orchard.
还好有我在
Good thing I'm here.
-你包里有绳子吗 -我为什么会有绳子
- Do you have any rope in that? - Why would I just have rope?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你为什么有线团 -那是烤肉用粗棉
- Why would you just have string? - That's butcher's twine.
为什么...
Why would...
算了
Whatever.
看看有什么
What have we got?
书
Books.
秒表
Stopwatch.
折刀
Jack knife.
-口香糖 -这是我储物箱里的东西
- Gum. - It's whatever was in my locker.
我们又没有去买♥♥东西 乔
We didn't go shopping, Joe.
番茄汤
Tomato soup.
-在你的储物箱里 -随你怎么说
- In your locker. - Whatever.
对讲机是谁带的
Who was the one who brought the walkie?
那么 你根本就没想告诉弗兰克你到这里来了吗
So. You didn't even hint to Frank that you were heading out here?
他会想出来的
He'll figure it out.
他会告诉我妈妈吗
Will he tell my mom?
如果他担心的话 应该会吧
I think so. If he's worried.
他要过多久才会担心
How long until he's worried?
我们...我们可能会需要这些
You know, we're...We're probably gonna need these.
我们应该省点电
We should save the batteries.
好吧 让我看看
Okay. Okay. Show me something.
随便给我看点什么
Show me anything at all.
最好是彩票号♥码
Preferably lottery ticket numbers.
你就是喜欢偷偷溜进人家的旅馆房♥间 对吧
You just love sneaking into motel rooms, don't you?
让我们...
Let's do a, uh...
来回顾一下伊斯塔布鲁克家的人都怎么做事的
review of how you Estabrook people do business.
你们雇了我
You hire me.
袭击我
Attack me.
再重复一遍
Repeat?
我希望第二步是"杀了你"
I wanted "Kill you" To be step two.
但是那这样怎么还会有第三步呢
But how does step three make any sense?
因为我是这么想的
'Cause here's what I'm thinking.
你们雇我偷到一块这个
You hired me to get one of these.
对吧 然后还有一块
Right? And then two.
现在我不仅在想
And now I can't help but wonder
如果拿到三块 会怎么样呢
what it would feel like with all three.
你这个笨蛋
You idiot.
-你会害死你自己的 -不
- You're gonna get yourself killed. - Nah.
我相信我的直觉
I'm trusting my instincts.
只要我拿着这个 我的直觉
Which seem to ring just a little bit louder
声音会更加响亮
whenever I'm holding this.
把三块都拼在一起的感觉会是怎么样呢
How's it feel when it's all in one piece?
你知道有多少人为你手里的东西
Do you have any idea how many people have died
失去了生命吗
for what you're holding?
不知道
No.
但是 我告诉你
But, I tell you what.
我会带价来找你的
I will be in touch, with a price.
或者我也可能自己把它们拼起来
Or maybe I'll just put it together myself.
看看会怎么样
See what happens.
万一你渴的话
In case you get thirsty.
天
Oh, my.
我经过这家店好几次
I've passed this shop so many times.
但从来没想过我真的会进来
I never thought I'd actually be inside it.
你见过安雅吗
Have you ever met Anya?
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
我会尽力避开不喜欢我家族的人
I try to avoid people who dislike my family.
那次开采是她父亲领头的
Her father led the expedition.
我在报纸上也看到了
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表