剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
they'll just run circles around you.
也许让孩子们在芬顿回来前和我住在一起
Perhaps it's not the worst idea for the boys to stay with me
也不算什么太糟的主意
until Fenton gets back, hmm?
你刚到家吗
Did you just get home?
-也许 -你去哪里了
‐ Maybe. ‐ Where were you?
你先说
You first.
你回家了
Oh, you're home.
我的特鲁迪姑妈就在楼下
My Aunt Trudy's downstairs.
-你来这里干什么 -我不能留在海滩上
‐ What are you doing here? ‐ I needed to get off that beach.
东西送得怎么样
What happened with the drop?
那个嘛
Yeah, about that.
乔
Joe?
我找你说的做了
I did what you asked.
但是...
But...
但是什么
But what?
警♥察♥局长坐在长椅上
The chief of police sat at the bench
拿走了那个信封
and picked up the envelope.
-什么 -嘘
‐ What? ‐ Shh!
这可不是理想结果 乔
That's not ideal, Joe.
我完全照你说的做了
I still did exactly what you said.
你算是照我说的做了
You sort of did what I said.
80元
Eighty bucks.
你最好乖乖和你朋友分了
You better split this with your friend.
别贪心 都在这里了
Don't be greedy. It's all there.
我回你的扎营点看了看
I went back to your campsite.
把降落伞做成帐篷 很聪明
Pretty smart using a parachute as a tent.
我能怎么说呢
What can I say?
你就是从飞机上跳下来的那个人
You're the guy that jumped out of that plane.
你是逃犯
You're a fugitive.
被你抓到了
Guilty.
你是一个聪明的孩子
You're a smart kid.
但也是共犯
And also an accomplice,
如果你想要揭发我的话
just in case you were maybe thinking about turning me in.
你偷了什么
What'd you steal?
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
好吗
Okay?
别多问了
Keep it that way.
你做得很好
You did good.
你的腿看上去好多了
Your leg looks a lot better.
是吗
Does it?
你♥爸♥爸把你们托付给我照顾
Your dad trusted me to look after you.
让我保护你们
To keep you safe.
要是我都不知道你们在哪里 我是做不到的
I can't do that if I have no idea where you are.
抱歉 特鲁迪姑妈
Sorry, Aunt Trudy.
那么
So...
你们去哪里了
Where were you?
我去了那个老酒店
Uh, I went to that old hotel.
因为我很喜欢古老的大楼
'Cause I really like historical buildings.
我去了海滩
And I was at the beach.
我本来以为我对海滩没什么兴趣
Uh, I never thought I'd be a beach guy,
但是在那里还是能感受到夏日的
but there's still some summer left.
认真的吗 你们俩就这么骗我
Seriously? You guys are gonna keep lying to me?
-我没有骗你 -我们...我真的去了海滩
‐ I'm not lying to you. ‐ We were‐‐ I was actually at the beach.
你们爸爸不在的时候 我对你们负责
Okay. I'm in charge while your dad is away.
明白吗
Do you understand?
所以 让我省省心 好吗
So, be easy on me, okay?
-好 -我晒黑了会告诉你
‐ Okay. ‐ I'll let you know when I'm tanning.
今天寄来了一箱你们妈妈的东西
A box of your mom's things came today.
我觉得你们不该打开
I don't think you should open it.
但我也不会阻止你们
But I'm not gonna stop you.
劳拉·哈迪
-开吧 -你开
‐ Open it. ‐ You open it.
为什么要我开
Why should I open it?
因为爸爸说我们不该翻他的东西
'Cause Dad says we shouldn't go through his stuff.
这不是爸爸的东西 是妈妈的
It's not Dad's stuff. It's Mom's stuff.
《布里奇波特灵异传说》
The Strange Tales of Bridgeport.
是从这里的图书馆借的
It's from the library here.
乔 妈妈是在去世那天借出这本书的
Joe, Mom signed this out the day that she died.
她来布里奇波特干什么 她为什么会来这里
What was she doing in Bridgeport? Why would she be here?
-有几页不见了 -讲什么的
‐ There's pages missing. ‐ What are they?
《恶魔之爪的悲剧》
"The Tragedy at Demon's Paw"?
没听说过
Never heard of it.
爸爸肯定会这么做
Okay. Here's what Dad would do.
我们目前对妈妈的死有多少了解
So, what do we know about Mom's death so far?
她死的那天提到了那艘沉船
The day she died, she was talking about that boat that sank.
阿斯蒂克号♥ -对 和鲁珀特·卡恩
- The Astghik. - Right. With Rupert Khan.
就是雇爸爸的那位女士的外甥
The nephew of the lady that hired Dad.
要找到他
To find him.
还有妈妈笔记本上的符号♥
And there's the symbol from Mom's notes.
这是厄恩从他们在船上
This is the symbol Ern found on the box
打捞出的箱子上发现的符号♥
that they pulled out of the water from the boat.
好
Okay.
我们只要搞清楚这之间有什么联♥系♥
We just have to figure out how this is all connected.
因为我肯定这是有联♥系♥的
'Cause I know it is.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表