剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
秋海棠
木槿
从"M"开始 跟着这条线
Start on the "M," and follow the line.
箭头是导引
The arrow's a guide.
MBROS
M.B.R.O.S.?
M兄弟
M Brothers.
M兄弟是什么
What about M Brothers?
我向天发誓 乔
I swear to God, Joe.
M兄... 以"M"开头的
M Bro-- Like, a name that starts with "M."
我知道了
Yeah, I get it. Uh...
门策兄弟有个拖车公♥司♥
The Mentzer brothers have a towing company.
不是 拖车公♥司♥人太多了
No. Towing company would be too busy.
车来来往往
Trucks coming and going.
老马修兄弟砖厂
And the old Matthew Brothers brick factory,
好几年前就关了 别大喊大叫了
but that closed years ago. So stop yelling!
好 对不起
Okay! Sorry.
老工厂适合交货 对吗
An old factory would work for a hand-off, right?
如果是这里的话 那...
So, if that's the where, then...
时间是什么时候
what's the when?
八点半
Eight-thirty?
对 真聪明 幸好我们起得早 走吧
There you go, smart guy. Good thing we woke up early. Let's go.
来了
Here you go.
夏天最后一周的第一个华夫饼
The first waffles of the last week of the summer.
-威尔特 -认真的吗 非要用这个梗吗
- Wilt. - Really? You just had to throw that in there?
抱歉 各位 我忍♥不住
Sorry, guys. I couldn't resist.
还要再这个无聊的镇子待一年 对吗
Well, just one more year to go in this boring town, huh?
你觉得你可以吗
You think you can handle it?
我会努力的
I'll try.
但我要先被罗斯格雷接受
But I have to get accepted to Rosegrave first.
那你就先被罗斯格雷接受
So you get accepted to Rosegrave first.
慢用
Enjoy it.
谢谢 威尔特
Thanks, Wilt.
不过你知道他是对的
You know he's right, though.
你能考上的
You'll get in.
即使我考上了 也太贵了
Even if I do get in, it's way too expensive.
好吧 要资助你的伊斯塔布鲁克女士呢
Okay, so what happened to Mrs. Estabrook sponsoring you?
你知道我爸那人的 他是不会同意的
You know my dad. I don't think he's gonna be okay with that.
他会想通的
He'll get over it.
凯莉 你得追逐你的梦想 不管有多难有远
Callie, you gotta follow your dreams, no matter where they take you.
共勉
Yeah, same goes for you.
即使我没去成美国职棒大联盟
Yeah, and even if I don't make the bigs,
也有助于拿到农业奖学金
it's looking good for that agricultural scholarship.
不管怎样 我更想离家近点
And I'd rather stay closer to home, anyways.
那这样我们呢
So, where does this leave us?
我们还有一大盘子华夫饼
Leaves us in front of a plate full of waffles,
现在要凉了
and they're getting cold now.
我们应该开吃了
So, we should dig in.
切特 我们得挑个时间聊聊这件事
Chet, we have to talk about this at some point.
好的 以后吧 但我现在听不到你说什么
Yeah, at some point, but I can't hear you right now,
因为我在吃华夫饼
'cause I'm eating waffles.
好吧 我也开吃了
Okay. Well, I guess I'll join you.
我还要糖浆
Um, need that syrup on it, too.
这里一点也不像
This doesn't look like the kind of place
会有人失踪的地方呢
where people go missing, at all.
只要我们小心 没事的
We'll be fine if we're careful.
你觉得有多少死去的登山者说过这样的话
How many dead mountain climbers do you think have said that?
你确定要这么做
You sure you're up for this?
是啊 搞笑一下能让我振作一点
Yeah. I'm just lightening the mood by being hilarious.
好吧 想走的话告诉我
Okay. Just tell me if you want to leave.
谢谢
Thanks.
这地方真大
This place is huge.
他们要在哪见面
Where were they gonna meet?
不知道 信息里也没具体说
I don't know. There was nothing specific in the message.
我想我们得选一下
I think we get to pick.
这看起来不错
This looks good.
好了 现在我们等着
All right. And now, we wait.
也许我们应该躲起来
Maybe we should go hide.
-对 对 躲起来 -这边
- Yeah, yeah. Hide. - This way.
特鲁迪
Trudy?
你好
Oh, hi.
格洛丽亚
Gloria.
你怎么来镇子这一边了
What brings you to the wrong side of town?
有意思 你有爱好
Well, that's interesting. You have a hobby.
不是爱好 这是我卖♥♥的
It's not a hobby. I sell them.
是吗
Do you?
你卖♥♥了多少
How many have you sold?
足够糊口了
Enough to earn a living.
你体验过吗
You ever made one of those?
特鲁迪
Trudy.
我们必须这样吗
Do we have to do this?
好吧
Okay.
有什么可以帮到你 格洛丽亚
How can I help you, Gloria?
你是两个那男孩的姑姑
You are the aunt of two young boys.
你被你哥哥 被命运要求
And you've been asked by your brother, and by fate,
做他们的代理妈妈
to be their surrogate mother.
这不公平
And it's not fair.
我对你也不公平
And I haven't been fair to you, either.
格洛丽亚 对不起
Gloria, I'm sorry,
但你得先说服我
but you're gonna have to convince me
你是来讲和的
that you're here to bury the hatchet.
你一直很擅长含糊其辞
You've been so good at swinging it.
我只是想帮忙
I just want to help.
突然间
Suddenly.
你一直对我的家人不好
You've never been kind to my family.
对我父母 芬顿
To my parents, to Fenton.
在孩子们搬过来前 我有两年没见过你
Till the boys moved here, I hadn't seen you in two years.
过去的就留在过去吧
The past will have to remain in the past.
我说什么也改变不了过去
There's nothing I can say now to change it.
芬顿从来不喜欢我 因为...
And Fenton will never like me, because...
我女儿不喜欢我
my daughter didn't like me.
你能过来坐下吗 我想和你聊聊孩子们
Won't you come and sit down? I want to talk to you about the boys.
也许我们可以喝杯茶
Perhaps we could have some tea.
好
Okay.
但你得等等再来 我现在忙着工作
But you have to come back later. I'm busy... working.
当然 当然 我会的
Oh, oh. Of course. Of course. I shall.
我有几个在市里开画廊的朋友
You know, I have some good friends who own galleries in the city.
也许我能和他们谈谈
Perhaps I could talk to them.
看看他们有没有兴趣展示你的作品
See if they might be interested in showing your work.
我觉得我们品味应该不一样
I don't think we have the same taste.
特鲁迪 不是我的所有朋友都很无聊的
Oh, Trudy. Not all my friends are stuffy.
想吃三明治吗
Hey. Want a sandwich?
-你带三明治了 -是的
- You brought sandwiches? - Yeah.
如果纸条说的是晚上八点半呢
What if the note meant 8:30 p. m.?
我没想过
I hadn't thought about that.
乔继续得分
Point for Joe. Keep score.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
你自便
Suit yourself.
我不明白
I don't get it.
什么人会偷自己都不知道是什么的东西
What kind of guy steals something without knowing what it is,
再交给不认识的人
and then delivers it to someone without knowing who they are?
像爸说的...
It's like Dad says...
"有钱能使鬼推磨 孩子们"
"It's always money, boys."
"有钱能使鬼推磨 孩子们
"It's always money, boys.
你可以拥有很多 但永远不够"
You can have too much, but never enough."
爸以前出差过更久
You know, Dad's been gone longer before,
但我从没像今天这样想他
but I don't think I've missed him this much.
你确定你没事
You sure you're okay?
你怎么知道你没事
How do you tell if you're okay?
-我们该走了 -什么
- We should go. - What?
乔 这不安全
Joe, this isn't safe.
爸不会想我们这么做的 妈也不会
Dad wouldn't want us doing this. Neither would Mom.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表