剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
Frank, look.
那是什么
What's that?
这和他穿的东西像吗
Does this look like the same thing he was wearing?
颜色一样
It's the same color, I think.
跑
Run!
跑 跑 跑
Go, go, go!
乔 门
Joe, the door!
跑
Run!
跑
Run.
当我们回来的时候 大高个找到我们
And when we went back, the tall man found us,
但弗兰克挡住了门
but Frank barred the door,
把他困在楼里 我们就跑了
trapped him in the building, and we ran right here.
所以我们在沙滩上帮助的那个家伙
So, the guy we helped at the beach
从在狂欢节袭击你的那家伙那里偷了个雕像
stole the idol from the guy who attacked you at the carnival?
那个大高个还杀光了厄恩船上的人
And killed everybody on Ern's boat.
所以这个人人趋之若鹜的东西现在在哪
So where is this thing that everyone wants?
收起来 乔
Put it away, Joe.
这东西为什么这么重要
Why is it so important?
在狂欢节它给我带来了幸运
It made me really lucky at the carnival.
我玩的每一个游戏都赢了
Like, I won every single game that I played.
那么神奇 我们能施咒吗
It's magic? Can we cast spells?
我在家里有个巫师帽
I have a wizard hat at home.
当然
Of course you do.
我们不知道是什么
We don't know what it is.
我们只知道大家都想要它
We just know that people want it.
包括一个两米高的
Including a seven-foot-tall freak
能承受住点亮狂欢节的电力的怪人
who can survive enough electricity to light up a carnival.
对 而且他不会放弃寻找的
Yeah, and he's not gonna stop looking for it,
所以我们可以利用这点
so we're gonna use that to our advantage.
-设陷阱 -你想设陷阱
- We're gonna trap him. - You want to trap this guy?
他可能是个杀手
He's probably an assassin.
或者雇佣兵
Or a mercenary.
间谍
Or a spy.
这活可不简单 伙计们
That's a huge ask, guys.
把这家伙引出来 抓住他
Luring this guy out and catching him ourselves?
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
你们看看我妈妈写的这张便条
Look at this note my mom wrote.
她知道是什么
She knew what it was.
看 她知道阿斯蒂克号♥
See? She knew about the Astghik.
找到雕像的船
The boat that found the idol.
我们认为这一切和...
We think that all of this has something to do with what...
我妈被杀有关
what got our mom murdered.
天
Oh, man.
她... 她是被谋杀的
She was... she was murdered?
是的
Yeah.
我很遗憾 两位
I'm so sorry, guys.
我们只是想知道她知道的东西
Listen, we just want to know what she knew.
这个大高个可能是唯一知道答案的
All right? And this tall guy might have the only answers.
JB走了 我们不知道
JB's gone, and we have no idea
今早出现在仓库的是谁
who showed up at the warehouse this morning.
如果是我妈 我也会这么做的
If it was my mom, I'd do the same thing.
算我一个
I'm in.
还有我
I'm in, too.
我妈是警♥察♥
My mom's a cop.
我们为什么不直接告诉她
Why don't we just tell her?
反正她也在找这个人
She's looking for this guy, anyway.
因为我们不知道能相信谁 碧芙
Because we don't know who we can trust, Biff.
-你们不相信我妈 -听着 碧芙
- You can't trust my mom? - Listen, Biff.
他不是说你妈和这件事有关
He's not saying that your mom's in on this.
他只是说我们不知道谁和这件事有关
He's just saying that we don't know who is.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但如果你们不相信我妈 我退出
But if you can't trust my mom, I'm out.
我不会告诉别人你们在做什么
I'm not gonna tell anyone what you guys are doing,
但我不能帮你们
but I can't help you.
费尔
Phil?
嗯...
Yeah, well...
这就是我一直以来想要的一切
Well, I mean, this is, like, everything I've ever wanted.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
我们知道他想要什么
We know what he wants.
我们让他觉得他可以拿到手
So we let him think that he can have it.
我们怎么找到他
How are we gonna find him?
不必
We won't need to.
他会找我们的
He'll find us.
当他找到我们的时候 我们都准备好了
And when he does, we'll be ready.
我们只需要想办法 让他到切特的农场
We just have to figure out a way to get him to Chet's farm.
但我知道我们该怎么做
But I think I know how we can do that.
切特 我们需要借一下你的卡车
Chet, we're going to need to borrow your truck.
-我朝他扔了一袋垃圾 -为什么
- I threw a bag of wet trash at him. - Why would you do that?
不知道 快走
I don't know. Just go!
-你觉得这够快吗 -他只要看到我们转进去
- You think this thing's fast enough? - He just needs to see us in it.
快 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
司康饼很难做 我知道
Scones can be very tricky, I know.
上面好了
The top bit's okay.
我想乔瑟夫
So, I imagine Joseph is a fairly accurate
就是个小芬顿
facsimile of a young Fenton?
对
Oh, yes.
芬顿以前太恐怖了
Fenton was such a terror.
我想干什么都行
I could do whatever I wanted.
没人会注意我
No one was paying attention.
你想做什么坏事
And what sort of mischief did you get up to?
没有
None.
没有
Nothing at all.
有的人可能天生就是好人
Figured someone had to be good.
很悲哀 是吗
That's sad, isn't it?
不 你很年轻
Oh, no. You're young.
你很有很多时间弥补失去的时间
You have plenty of opportunities to make up for lost time.
你不跟我说要做一个规矩的人吗
You're not telling me to be proper?
别这么想了
Oh, perish the thought.
这里的人不尊重我是因为他们觉得我规矩
Folks around here do not respect me because they think I'm proper.
你永远不可能符合所有人的期待
One is never obliged to be what people expect.
我担心乔
I'm worried about Joe.
我害怕他出问题
I'm afraid he might be acting out.
你知道的
Well, you know,
被疯狂的少年拿刀比着自己的喉咙
that, that crazed teenager held a knife to his throat.
然后就发生了狂欢节上可怕的事
And then that dreadful incident at the carnival.
还有失去他的妈妈
And you add to that the loss of his mother...
他爸不在 这些事都是很难承受的
His father being away... It's a lot.
我想他会安定下来的
I imagine he'll settle down.
-希望如此 -他不仅是他爸的儿子
- Hope so. - Well, he's not just his father's son.
他还是他妈的儿子
He's also his mother's boy.
有意思 我...
It's funny, I--
总是觉得弗兰克更像劳拉
always thought more of Laura and Frank.
我也是
I agree.
所以我现在更担心弗朗西斯
Which is why I'm more concerned about Francis right now.
他和当初劳拉决定
He is exactly the same age as Laura was
离开伊斯塔布鲁克家族 离开我的
when she decided to turn her back on the Estabrook family.
年纪一样
And on me.
她很复杂
She was complicated.
而...
And...
我不想有复杂
I wouldn't have complications.
我不是个好母亲 特鲁迪
I was not a good mother, Trudy.
我想做一个好外婆
I'd like to be a good grandmother.
你能帮我吗...
Would you help me try...
为了孩子们
for the boys?
我觉得对你也有好处
I think it might be good for you, too.
行了 别分♥析♥我了
Oh, please. Don't ever try to analyze me.
我们没时间了
We don't have enough time.
你确定他会来吗
You sure he'll come?
对 卡车肯定能吸引他的注意
Yeah. The truck definitely got his attention.
顺便说一句 谢谢你借给我
Thanks for letting me borrow it, by the way.
客气
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表