剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
Hello?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
乔
Joe?
乔 我是弗兰克 你在哪里
Joe, it's Frank. Where are you?
弗兰克
Frank!
我听得很不清楚
I can barely hear you.
但是我们...我在矿道里
But we're...I'm in the tunnel!
他就在我们下面
He's right under us.
乔 你没事吧
Joe, are you okay?
听着 我们会把你们救出来
Listen, we're gonna get you out.
你在地下能收到我的信♥号♥♥
The fact that you're getting my signal underground
说明你肯定离我们很近
means you must be really, really close to us.
好吧
Um, okay.
我和碧芙在这里待了好几个小时了
Biff and I have been down here for hours.
我们摔进了一个矿坑
We fell down an old mine shaft.
然后我们穿过一堵墙 进入了另一边的矿道
Uh, we walked through a wall into the tunnels on the other side.
我们现在只有口香糖和薄荷糖 所以
All we had was gum, and peppermint, so...
我的口气很清新 但是...
My breath smells pretty good, but...
我不知道要怎么出去
I have no idea how to get out.
乔伊 你们可以出来 那扇门离我们就50英尺
Joey, there's a way out, okay? It's like, 50 feet from us.
我可以带你找到一扇门
I can guide you to a door,
只要你能听到我
and as long as you can hear me,
那就说明你的方向没错
you're going in the right direction.
有一个问题
There's a problem.
碧芙没有和我在一起
Biff isn't with me.
我去找警♥察♥
I'll go get the police.
好的 快点
Yeah. Please. Hurry.
乔 碧芙在哪里
Joe, where's Biff?
乔 乔 碧芙在哪里
Joe! Joe, where's Biff?
我不知道怎么找到她
I know how to find her.
在这里等着 我马上回来
Just wait there. I'll be back in a second.
碧芙 碧芙
Biff! Biff!
乔
Joe!
苹果派加切达干酪
Apple pie with cheddar.
现在没多少人点这个了
Not a lot of folks order it like that these days.
我...我还是喜欢以前的做法
Well, I, I...I like the way things used to be, I suppose.
深有同感
Hey, I hear ya.
不 我其实...
No, I actually, I, I...
我去街对面试了试那种
I went across the street to try out one of those,
付费电♥话♥
those pay phones.
新的那种吗
Mm-hmm. The new ones?
全是按钮 我都...我都不知道该怎么用
Covered in buttons. I didn't, I didn't know what to do with it.
他们刚换的
Yeah, they just replaced it.
现在所有东西都滴滴答答的
Now everything is just beeps and boops.
但这里的可不一样
You won't find anything like that in here.
-希望如此 -看
- I hope not. - Here.
看吧
See. Yeah.
我的前妻以前说过
You know, my, my ex-wife, she used to say,
"如果你真的急着打电♥话♥
"If you're in such a hurry to make a call,
为什么不直接来找我呢"
why don't you just pop over for a visit?"
-你的前妻 -我的前妻
- Your ex, huh? - My ex.
咖啡我请了
Coffee's on me.
不
No!
你是个好人
You're a good man.
嗯 你第一次来我家店吗
Yeah. The first time you've been to my place?
是啊 第一次 但不会是最后一次
Yep, yeah. First time. But, uh, won't be the last, though.
不 我想着收拾所有东西
No, I'm thinking of packing everything up,
搬到布里奇波特来
and moving myself here into Bridgeport.
你选的时候可真巧
Well, you picked a heck of a time to do it.
这个夏天真是太忙碌了
Mm. It's been a really hectic summer.
可不是 你肯定能知道这小镇上
You don't say. Oh, I bet you must hear about everything
发生的所有事
that comes through this town.
当然了 人人都喜欢聊天
Oh, yeah, sure. People love to talk.
谁有了新的爱人 谁家刚生了孩子
I mean, new loves, new babies,
还有丑闻啊 破产啊
scandals, bankruptcies.
我自己是不想碎嘴的 我不是那种人
I mean, I don't want to gossip. Not me.
当然了
Of course not.
不不不 人们信任你
No. No, no. People trust you.
人们需要知道你肯定能保守他们的秘密
People need to know you can keep their secrets.
没错 你很明白
Exactly. You got it.
最近镇上有什么新来的人 或者有意思的人吗
Anybody new, or interesting come through town recently?
有一家
Oh, there was this one
奇怪的人 搬到了亨利街的一个小房♥子里
weird family that moved into this little place on Henry Street.
怎么奇怪了
Weird how?
他们...
Ah, they were just, uh,
一对夫妻
this couple.
不做什么 也不说什么
Didn't do much. Didn't say much.
有点像机器人
Kinda acted like robots.
他们的运动服都很奇怪
And even their tracksuits were weird.
看上去就像是准备慢跑去参加葬礼似的
It looked like they were jogging to a funeral.
的确很奇怪
That is weird.
我也不想背后嚼舌根
I don't want to pass judgment, though.
他们的侄女倒是看起来不错
I mean, the niece, she seems okay.
史黛茜
Stacy. Huh.
她来镇子上的第一天
Uh, her first week in town, though,
撞到了一个很高的家伙
she ran over this really tall guy,
他是刚来这镇上的
and he was new in town.
原来那家伙一直在追哈迪兄弟
Turns out, he was chasing these Hardy boys.
他们也是新来这小镇的
They're new in town.
听起来镇上有很多信赖的人
Sounds like a lot of new people in town.
看来你说得没错
Huh. I guess you're right.
-我可不想说错话 -不不不
- I don't want to talk out of turn, though. - Oh, no, no, no.
-这也是为什么大家相信你 -是啊
- That's why people trust you. - Yeah.
我给你拿点冰淇淋
Gonna get you some ice cream.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
亨利街
Henry Street.
碧芙 碧芙
Biff! Biff!
乔 我在这里
Joe! I'm over here!
你终于意识到这有多疯狂了吗
Did you finally realize how crazy this is?
你害怕了吗
Are you scared?
乔
Joe!
弗兰克和凯莉在这里
Frank and Callie are here.
我是说 在上面 他们在这边 走吧
I mean, up there. They're back this way. Come on. Let's go.
弗兰克 我找到碧芙了
Okay, Frank. I've got Biff.
好的 现在边走边说
Okay, now start walking and keep talking.
我们在走 我们在走 我们在走
We're walking, we're walking, we're walking.
你还能收到吗
Can you still read me?
信♥号♥♥快没了 往另一边走
I'm losing you. Try going the other way.
还在走
Still walking.
这边没错 你在往门的方向走
Okay, this is good. You're headed towards the door.
如果这不成功 这简直是最惨的死法了
If this doesn't work, it's gonna be the worst way to die.
是啊
Yeah.
我还没有向你道歉
You know, I didn't apologize to you yet,
所以我的余生都要背负这种悔恨了
so I'd have to live the rest of my life like that.
我没想到你会离开
I didn't think you were coming.
我不走
I'm not.
我带你去门边 但我不和你一起走
I'll take you to the door, but I'm not coming with you.
乔 你要出来
Joe, you're coming out.
我要毁掉这个东西 弗兰克
I'm gonna destroy this thing, Frank.
我知道你想要它 但我们不需要它
I know you want it, but we don't need it.
乔 听我说 我不在乎魔眼
Joe, listen to me. I don't care about The Eye.
我在乎你
I care about you, okay?
不管你选择做什么 我们都要一起
Look, whatever we choose to do, we'll do it together.
如果我们想做的事不一样呢
What if we don't want to do the same thing?
那我们就再找一件别的事
Then we'll find another thing.
弗兰克
Frank!
我们应该找到了
I think we found it!
-乔 -快把梯子架上去
- Joe! - Come on. Let's get the ladder.
-乔 -我们在下面了
- Joe! - Yeah. We're down here.
有一架梯子 你们能打开门吗
There's a ladder. Can you open the door?
这里没有锁
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表