剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
Found it. Got it open. Can you slide the key through?
不行
Negative.
这个通风管道有个拐弯
The vent makes a sharp turn.
我没办法把它扔到拐弯后面
I won't be able to get it to you around the corner.
门边的衣柜 去给我拿个衣架
Closet by the door. Get me a coat hanger.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
我有个主意 坚持一下 我们会救你出来
I've got an idea. Just hang in there. We're gonna get you out.
快点
Hurry.
一个就够了
One would have been enough.
我慌了嘛 给
I, I panicked, okay? Here.
快够到了
Almost got it.
右边一点
To your right.
再往左边一点
A little to your left.
你勾到了 继续拉
You've got it. Keep pulling.
太好了
Yes!
我们拿到了
We got it.
不管怎么样 我们该走了
Anyway, uh, we should go.
是啊
Yeah.
你们没事
You're okay.
-你没事吧 -我没事 碧芙
- You all right? - I'm fine, Biff.
很生气 准备好复仇了 但我没事
Angry, and ready for revenge, but I'm okay.
谢谢你们 伙计们 我是认真的
And thank you, guys. I mean it.
特别是你 费尔 烟雾报♥警♥器那招
Especially you, Phil, with the smoke detector thing.
太天才了
That was genius.
少来啦
Stop it.
我听到外婆和斯特凡说话
I overheard Grandma talking to Stefan.
她要和史黛茜一起去密室
She's going to the Chamber with Stacy.
她要把魔眼拼回起来
She's gonna put The Eye back together.
我们得阻止她
We've gotta stop her.
你想出那张地图的谜了吗
Did you figure out the map?
-碧芙想出来了 -来 我给你们看
- Biff did. - Come on. Let me show you.
这是从我和乔掉下去的矿坑
This is a path to the Chamber
前往密室的路
from the mineshaft that Joe and I fell into.
大概在地下走一英里
It's about a mile underground, and bam.
就到魔眼密室了
Chamber of The Eye.
太好了 我们走
Awesome. Okay. Let's go.
-在你开口前 让我解释... -弗兰克 别说了
- Just, before you start, let me explain... - Frank, stop.
凯莉
Callie.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你怎么...
Well, how did you...
我们用一块假的魔眼碎片换了史黛茜
We traded Stacy a fake piece of The Eye.
一块假的...
A fake piece of...
是的 乔做的
Yeah, uh... Joe made it.
你该回家去 你♥爸♥爸很担心你
Well, you need to go home. Your dad's very worried about you.
我会的 哈迪先生
I will, Mr. Hardy.
你们其他人也该回家去了 好吗
And, uh, the rest of you need to go home, too, okay?
告诉我 弗兰克 我们的计划是什么
Now, tell me, Frank. What's our plan?
比我想象的要小多了
Mm. It's smaller than I imagined.
格洛丽亚 只有你和我了 最后两个人
Well, Gloria, it's you and me. Last two standing.
谁能想到呢
Who'd have thought?
我也没想到会是你
I didn't imagine it would be you, either.
也许是魔眼选择了谁才值得
Perhaps The Eye chose who was worthy.
来吧
Shall we?
你和碧芙之前在这里迷路了
So you and Biff got lost down here.
是的
Yep.
要是我们能离开这里
If we ever make it out of here,
我就把这个地方变成我的专属俱乐部
I'm gonna turn this place into my clubhouse.
除非我死了才行
Over my dead body, you are.
这里也有尸体的
Oh, they got those down here, too. Shh!
伙计们 下面还有人
Guys, someone's down here.
过来 到我背后
Hey. Come here. Get behind me.
把灯关了
Turn your light off.
凯莉
Callie?
你来下面干什么
What are you doing here?
你们这些小孩从来不听大人的话吗
Don't any of you kids listen to anything adults say?
那个女孩把我绑起来扔进了车后备箱
That girl threw me in the back of her van and tied me up.
如果你们要去干掉她
So if you're gonna bring her down,
我也要加入
I want in.
有人有意见吗
Anyone have a problem with that?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
很好
Good.
应该是这边
Should be this way.
我挺喜欢她
I like her.
这是命运
This is destiny.
请 你先
Please. After you.
住手
Stop!
弗兰克 来得正好 有意思的事马上要开始了
Frank, perfect timing. Fun's just about to start.
结束了 我们知道了一切
It's over. We know everything.
你们什么都不知道
You know nothing.
我们有你和卡尼卡·卡恩谈话的录音
We have you on tape with Kanika Khan.
我们知道是你杀了维克多·纳博科夫
We know that you killed Victor Nabokov.
史黛茜 我发誓 我不知道的
Stacy, I swear. I didn't know.
我就应该毁了所有伊斯塔布鲁克家的人
I should have destroyed all the Estabrooks.
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything away from me.
你父亲想要抢走我的魔眼碎片时
Your father knew what he was getting into
就知道自己会有怎样的结局
when he came for my piece of The Eye.
你们俩还真是相配
You deserve each other.
给我抢过来
Get it. Now!
去拿碎片
Get the piece!
还记得我吗
Remember me?
抢到了
Gotcha!
弗兰克 帮帮我
Frank! Help!
弗兰克 她们要拼起来了
Frank! They're putting it together!
弗兰克
Frank!
你必须要毁掉它
You've got to destroy it!
乔
Joe!
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克 弗兰克 醒醒
Frank. Frank, wake up!
醒醒 弗兰克 拜托
Wake up, Frank! Please, wake up!
爸爸 他不醒过来
Dad, he's not waking up!
醒醒 拜托 弗兰克 拜托
Wake up! Come on, Frank! Please! Come on!
弗兰克
Hey. Hey, Frankie.
弗兰克 拜托 醒醒 拜托 拜托
Frank, please wake up. Come on, come on!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom. Mom.
-你找到了 -妈妈 是我
- So, you found it. - Mom, it's me.
劳拉 你来这里干什么
Laura. What are you doing here?
我知道阿斯蒂克号♥的事了
I know about the Astghik.
你一直在寻找它
You've been looking for it this whole time.
你说过那个魔眼之环已经永远分♥裂♥了
You said that the Circle was broken for good.
你骗我
You lied to me.
我想要我们一起 我给了你很多机会
I wanted us to do this together. I gave you every chance.
我一点都不想参与
I want no part of this.
妈妈 你打算怎么做
Mom, what are you gonna do now?
把这个世界的命运重新放在三个人的手里吗
Put the fate of the world back in the hands of three people?
不 这次一切都不一样了
No. Things will be different this time.
我会做出正确的选择的
I will make the right choices.
不 你不会的 你们都不会的
No, you won't. None of you will,
因为没有人应该拥有这种力量
because no one should have that much power.
你的眼光不够长远 你永远不够长远
You don't see the big picture. You never have.
我知道
Yes, I do.
等到了明天的这个时候 全世界都会知道
And by this time tomorrow, the whole world will.
他们会知道魔眼 魔眼之环 一切的事
They'll know about the Circle, The Eye, all of it.
不 停下 停下 停下
No, stop, stop, stop!
如果你那么做 我就没办法再保护你了
If you do that, I can't protect you anymore.
你没办法 还是你不会
You can't? Or you won't?
妈妈 等等
Mom, wait!
你确定你还需要摄入咖♥啡♥因♥吗
You sure you need more caffeine?
你现在看上去很庆幸
I mean, you look wide awake enough as it is.
是啊 今天是需要四杯咖啡的那种日子
Yeah, it's a "Four cups of coffee" Kind of day.
-你没事吧 -嗯 只是我妈妈的事
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表