剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
-下车 面向车 -你不用这么做的
- Get out and face the vehicle. - You don't have to do this.
我说 下车
I said... get out.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're trying to do, okay?
你为格洛丽亚干活 你想让我跑
You work for Gloria. You want me to run.
我会攻击你
I'll attack you,
你就有正当理由朝我开枪了 我明白
so you'll have just cause to shoot me. I get it, okay?
我不会那么做的
I'm not gonna do that.
-你... -好吧
- Just... - All right.
转过来
Turn around.
拿着 看看里面的东西
Take. Look inside.
这是那个雕像里面的东西
That's what was hidden inside the idol.
这是什么
What is it?
这镇上还有一块和这一样的碎片
There's another one just like that here in town.
格洛丽亚要你不管用任何手段
Gloria wants you to retrieve it,
拿到这块碎片
by any means necessary.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I say no?
你刚刚是不是在说什么...
What was it you said a minute ago about...
正当理由
just cause?
你可以和格洛丽亚说 我接受她的条件
You can tell Gloria that I accept her terms.
好孩子
Good boy.
你们的妈妈真的是被人谋杀的吗
Your mother was really murdered?
是的
Yeah, she was.
我们觉得我们很快就能查出是谁杀了她
And we think we're getting really close to finding out who killed her.
围绕一件有魔力的古艺术品所创立的秘密社团
A secret society formed around a magic artifact.
-是的 我知道这听上去... -我相信你们
- Yeah, I know how it sounds-- - I believe you.
真的吗
You do?
是的
Yeah.
如果你们撒谎
If you were lying,
你们肯定能编出更有信服力的故事
you would have come up with a more believable story.
再说了 我能想象
Plus, I can imagine
格洛丽亚作为秘社头脑想要统治世界的样子
Gloria at the head of a cabal trying to take over the world.
你们为什么不去找警♥察♥
Why haven't you gone to the police?
不行
We can't.
科林局长也和这件事有关
Chief Collig is involved in this.
-我们觉得他是外婆的人 -但你们可以相信杰西
- We think he works for Grandma. - But you can trust Jesse.
之前妈妈就是想告诉别人
I mean, Mom wanted to talk to people.
所以 也许我们不该说
So, maybe we shouldn't.
乔说得没错
Joe's right.
我们不能告诉任何人
We can't tell anyone.
你们要我保守这个秘密
You want me to keep this a secret.
嗯 我觉得这是最安全的
Yeah, I think that's the safest thing.
我有条件
I have conditions.
如果我觉得事情失控了
If I feel like you're in over your head,
我就会马上去找杰西 明白了吗
I'm going straight to Jesse. Am I clear?
嗯
Yeah.
其他条件呢
What are the other conditions?
不要再有秘密
No more secrets.
你们有任何发现都要告诉我
Anything you find out, you share with me.
成交吗
Deal?
-成交 -成交
- Deal. - Deal.
很抱歉 特鲁迪 我们应该告诉你的
I'm sorry, Trudy. We should have told you.
什么 说你们整个夏天都一直背着我
What, that you've been sneaking around behind my back all summer
调查你们妈妈的遇害吗
investigating your mother's murder?
是啊 你们应该告诉我的
Yeah. You should have told me.
你会阻止我们的
You would have stopped us.
她也会的
She would have, too.
这是你最后的机会 卡恩先生
his is your last chance, Mr. Khan.
我要再问你几个问题
I'm gonna ask you a few more questions.
你为什么要这么做 你想从我口中问出什么
Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?
再问一次 你还为谁干活
Again, who else are you working with?
没有人
No one.
我不为任何人干活
I wasn't working with anybody.
谁带你离开布里奇波特的
Who got you out of Bridgeport?
我早就准备好假证件了
I had forged papers ready.
你原本就打算和我们对着干
You were going to move against us?
我根本就没打算参与
I don't want to be part of this.
我只想要消失
I wanted to just disappear.
你会消失的
You'll disappear, all right.
也可能不会
Or maybe not.
-鲁珀特·卡恩 -是我
- Rupert Khan? - Yeah.
我是芬顿·哈迪 你认识我妻子吗
I'm Fenton Hardy. You knew my wife.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧
Okay.
让我来继续这位你的朋友未完成的事
Let me just pick up from where your friend left off.
你认识我妻子吗
Did you know my wife?
不 我不...
No. I don't--
我为了搞清楚你知道什么 跨越了大半个地球
I just came halfway across the world to find out what you know.
所以 如果你以为我会被你骗
So, if you think I'm gonna let you lie to me,
那真是一个非常危险的错误
you're making a very dangerous mistake.
重来
Again.
好吧
Okay.
我认识她
I knew her.
我帮过她
I was helping her.
帮她干什么
Helping her with what?
摧毁魔眼之环
To destroy the Circle of the Eye.
什么
The what?
他们来了
They're coming.
如果暗门的钥匙就是不见了呢
What if the key to the secret door is lost?
那怎么办
Then what?
根据目前的情况来看
The way things have been going,
我觉得是藏起来了 而不是丢了
I would say it was hidden. Not lost.
那我们就得找出来
Then we need to find it.
我觉得没这么简单
I don't think it's that simple.
我觉得我们得解开能找到钥匙的谜题
I think we need to find the puzzle that leads to the key.
对啊 这听起来合理多了呢
Oh, right. 'Cause that makes so much more sense.
曾外祖父很喜欢谜题 也许这也是一道谜题
Great-Grandpa was a big fan of puzzles. Maybe this is another one.
就像罗斯格雷测试的钢琴机关
Like the trick piano at the Rosegrave test.
妈妈的家族好奇怪
Mom's family is so weird.
那也是我们的家族
They're our family, too.
也许这也是为什么你是这样的家伙
Hey, maybe that's why you are the way you are.
我们能信任外婆吗
Do we trust Grandma?
我不知道
I don't know.
孩子们 你们上学要迟到了
Boys, you're gonna be late for school!
太好了 这肯定能解决一切麻烦
Great. Yeah. That's what's gonna solve everything.
上学去
School.
凯莉 你好吗
Hey, Callie. What's up?
弗兰克 我听说乔被JB抓走了
Frank, I heard Joe was grabbed by JB?
他之前是被抓走了
Uh, yeah. He was.
但他现在没事了
But he's fine.
他没事就好
I'm just glad he's okay.
发生了什么
So, what happened?
-你好 史黛茜 -你好 弗兰克
- Hey, Stacy. - Hi, Frank.
凯莉
Callie.
你还喜欢布里奇波特吗
So, how are you enjoying Bridgeport?
我很喜欢 比我以前的学校好多了
I love it. It's way better than my old school.
什么学校
Oh. Which was that?
盖尔布里奇高中
Uh, Galebridge High.
我真是受不了那所学校
I couldn't wait to get out of there.
有个萨默娜老师 总是针对我
This one teacher, Mrs. Sumner, she totally had it in for me.
真不知道是为什么呢
Can't imagine why.
淡定点 凯莉
Easy, Callie.
没事 我不会轻易被吓退的
Uh, it's okay. I don't scare easy.
我要走了 回头见
I gotta go. See you around?
好
Yeah.
刚刚是怎么了
What was that?
小镇子上的人不是应该和和气气的吗
I thought small town people were supposed to be nice.
怎么了 我只是想了解一下新来的女孩
What? I'm just getting to know the new girl.
好吧
Right.
所以 你外婆的爸爸死了
So, your grandma's dad died
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表