剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
How's it going with that music box?
你自己看
See for yourself.
你可真没闲着
Whoa. You've been busy.
但是没什么用
Not that it's done any good.
弗兰克 你看
Whoa. Frank, look at this.
这是外婆门上的标志
That's the symbol from Grandma's door.
那是钥匙吗
Is that the key?
不知道 但值得一试
I don't know, but it's worth a shot.
你撬锁真是越来越熟练了
You are getting way too good at this lock-picking thing.
-这样我就不用带钥匙了 -小声点
- Saves me having to carry keys. - Shh. Be quiet.
为什么 她在这里吗
Why? Is she here?
我不知道 我只是提醒你 拿着
I don't know. I'm just saying, take this.
如果她在家 我们为什么要来
Why would we be here if she was home?
你说过我们要等她出门再来的
You said we would wait until she was out.
我没看到她的车 她应该不在
I didn't see her car. She's probably not here.
别吓我
Don't freak me out, okay?
我们确定要这么做吗
Are we sure about this?
机关怎么办
What about the booby trap?
我问了我自己 换你会怎么做
I just asked myself what you would do.
这是门的声音还是机关的声音
Are those door sounds or trap sounds?
成功了
It worked.
猜猜里面有什么
Any bets on what's inside?
答案
Answers.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表