剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
是的 战时留下的 到处都是
Yeah. From the war. They're everywhere.
链条锈断了以后
You know, the chains rust off,
它们就会漂到水上 然后...
they would float to the surface, and...
"噼啪"
"Kaplowie."
水雷应该不是"噼啪"响的
I don't think mines go "Kaplowie."
好啊 碧芙 那水雷是怎么响的
Okay, Biff. What sound does a mine make, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们在聊什么
So what are we talking about?
几周前沉的一艘渔船
The fishing boat that went down a couple of weeks ago.
人们说是怎么回事
Did they say what happened?
警♥察♥说是燃油爆♥炸♥
Cops think it was a gas fire.
或者也可能是有人蓄意炸的
Or someone could have done it on purpose.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
你♥爸♥爸是警探
Hey, your dad's a detective.
他可能知道
Maybe he knows.
但也许他只接大城市的罪案
But maybe he only deals with big city crimes.
我爸爸其实是这里人
My dad's actually from here.
你知道他的破案手段吗
You know any of his tricks?
他教过我们怎么取指纹
Showed me how to dust for prints once.
我会撬锁
I can pick locks.
真的吗 什么时候让我见识见识
Really? You'll have to show me that one time.
好啊
Yeah, all right.
孩子们开始交新朋友了吗
You boys making some new friends?
凯莉 你看上去真美
Oh, Callie! Don't you look sweet.
谢谢你 伊斯塔布鲁克太太
Thank you, Mrs. Estabrook.
我能和你们俩聊一会儿吗
Could I steal you away for a moment?
当然了
Yeah. Yeah.
那是我的爸爸
And that is my father.
乔治·伊斯塔布鲁克
George Estabrook.
他的发现让这一切变成可能
He made the discovery that made all of this possible.
这也是他
And that's him, too.
和他最爱的飞机
With his beloved plane.
他曾经是飞行员吗
He was a pilot?
这个故事得改天再讲了
That's a story for another day.
那是什么
What's that?
这是干掉你哈里叔叔的怪兽
That is the beast that got your Uncle Harry.
我要去透透气
Yeah, I think I'm gonna go get some air.
乔
Oh, Joe.
乔 没事的
Joe, it, it's okay.
乔 狗狗
Joe, the dog!
-乔 -薄荷胡椒
- Joe! - Peppermint!
快拦住它
Somebody stop him!
薄荷胡椒
Peppermint!
薄荷胡椒
Peppermint!
薄荷胡椒
Peppermint!
找到你了
Gotcha.
乔
Joe?
你干什么 放开他 伙计
What are you doing? Get off of him, man!
关掉灯
Turn off the lights.
厄恩
Ern?
他...他没事
He's, he's okay.
-他没事的 -快点关掉
- He's okay. He's fine. - Turn them off! Now!
你想要什么
What do you want?
你认识这房♥子的主人吗
Do you know the lady that owns this house?
去叫她 让她来马厩
Go get her, and bring her to the stables.
你不把他给我 我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere without him, okay?
快点
Now!
好吧
'Kay!
只能她一个人
And just her.
其他谁都不许来
No one else.
我盯着呢
I'm watching.
乔 我马上回来 好吗
Joe, I'll be right back, buddy. Okay?
-弗朗西斯 -奶奶
‐ Francis. ‐ Grandma.
你找到胡椒薄荷了吗
Did you find Peppermint?
请你跟我来
I need you to come with me, okay?
跟你去哪里
Come with you where?
乔出事了
It's Joe.
厄恩
Ern!
我带她来了 放了他
I brought her. Now let him go.
你是伊斯塔布鲁克夫人吗
Are you Ms. Estabrook?
怎么回事
What is going on here?
请你把刀放下
Please put down the knife.
女士
Ma'am.
很抱歉我要这么做
I'm sorry to do this.
我之前是您渔船上的船员 阿斯蒂克号♥
I was on your fishing boat. The Astghik.
我不太记得了
I don't recognize that name.
您的船没有沉
Your boat didn't sink.
-而是爆♥炸♥了 -什么
- It blew up. - What?
有一群人上了船
Yeah. These men, they came on board,
杀了船长 把船上的人都杀了
they killed the captain. Shot the entire crew.
那太糟糕了
Well, that's terrible.
我是唯一幸存的人了
I was the only one who survived.
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
I'm good.
确定你没受伤吗
Sure you're not hurt?
他的船是你的
So, you owned his boat?
是的 可能吧
Yes. Yes, I, I, I may own it.
不过这些事都不是我自己在管
I don't manage these things myself.
那是谁
Then who does?
我会查查看的
I will look into it.
重要的是你没事 乔
What's important is that you're okay, Joe.
好了 我们离开这里
Now, come on. Let's get out of here.
弗兰克
Frank.
我希望遇到这种事 你能先找我
I wish you would have found me first.
事情发生得太快了
It all kind of happened really fast.
我没事
I'm fine.
乔 我看他非常紧张
Look, Joe, I think he was just really shaken up.
他不会伤害你的
He wasn't gonna hurt you.
我可以跟伊斯拉和杰西说一下
You know, I can talk to Ezra and Jesse, and...
我们会查一下这件事的
you know, we'll look into it.
布里奇波特欢迎人的方式很独特
Bridgeport's got a weird way of welcoming people.
是啊
Yeah, it does.
但是...
But...
但...
But...
冰激凌可以治愈一切
The ice cream can't be beat.
《霹雳保镖》
Armed and Dangerous.
-对 -你在逗我吗
- Yes. - Are you kidding me?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
-天 -这很好
- Oh, man. ‐ This is good.
那是我的 那是我的
That one's mine. That one's mine.
你睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
还行
Fine.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing up here?
就是翻翻盒子里妈的旧东西
Just going through boxes of Mom's old stuff.
这是你小时候的
This is from when you were a baby.
你觉得当时她在想什么
What do you think she was thinking?
我知道她想要个女儿
I know she wanted a girl.
不 不是
No, no.
我是说她在车里的时候
In the car.
不知道
I don't know.
真不敢相信我们再也见不到她了
Can't believe we're never gonna see her again.
爸爸来拍
Daddy took the camera.
看看乔 你好啊
Look at Joe. Hi!
看 这是爸爸
Look it. That's Dadda.
你会说你好啊
Can you say hi?
-你好 -亲他一下
- Hi. - Give him a kiss.
真是个好孩子
Aw, you're such a good boy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不过你得放开妈妈的头发
You've gotta let go of my hair, though.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表