剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
但是他们都没告诉我们要复习什么 所以
but they didn't give us anything to study, so...
这才是有意思的地方
Yeah, that's part of the fun.
你要对所有知识都有所了解
You have to be good at like, everything.
我一听就觉得这压力太大了
Okay, see, that right there sound like too much stress for me.
我打打棒球就很满足了
I'm happy I just play baseball.
你打得比这镇上任何人都好
Yeah, which you do better than anyone else in town.
等我赢下锦旗
Well, when I win that pennant,
我绝对会记得这些小人物的
I'll make sure and remember the little people, huh?
行啊 大明星
Oh, okay, big shot.
但在你忘记我们之前
But before you forget about us,
能不能先麻烦你今天送我去考试呢
do you mind giving us a ride out to the test today?
我的超满日程应该能给你加个塞
I guess I could fit you in my super busy schedule.
太好了
Perfect.
弗兰克
Frank.
开心点 伙计
Pick your head up, man.
罗斯格雷明年才开学
Rosegrave isn't until next year.
其他孩子巴不得能像你一样有机会去那所学校呢
Kids would kill for your opportunity to go to this place.
我知道 只不过 要是我爸爸不回来
I know. It's just, none of this would be happening
这一切都没戏
if my dad was back.
我得回市里上学
I'd be going to school back in the city.
好吧
Okay.
被抓到了
Got me.
你很厉害
You're pretty good.
我都没听到你靠近
I didn't even hear you coming.
喂
Hello?
地球呼叫乔
Earth to Joe.
你盯着那块布
You're looking at that piece of cloth
好像希望它对你说话似的
like you expect it to talk to you.
要是真的能说话就帮大忙了
I wish it would. It'd definitely help.
我要怎么查出这片东西是从哪里来的
I mean, how am I supposed to find out where this thing came from?
问问了解这种东西的人呗
Just ask someone who knows about that stuff.
-你是说什么布料专家吗 -比如裁缝
- What, like some sort of fabric expert? - Like a tailor.
好吧 天才
All right, genius.
告诉我该去哪里找这种...
Tell me where I'm supposed to find one of these...
裁缝
tailors.
最佳选择就是这镇上唯一的裁缝
Best bet is the only tailor in this town.
坦·莱克利
Tan Likely.
你可以早点直接告诉我啊
You could have just told me that.
我喜欢看你焦虑不安的样子
I like seeing you squirm.
醒醒 我还有问题要问你
Wake up. I have some more questions for you.
比利 把1号♥监禁室的钥匙拿来
Billy, get the keys to cell one.
祝我们考试顺利 斯特凡
Wish us luck on the test, Stefan.
你不需要我的祝福 凯莉
You won't need it, Callie.
你就是货真价实的罗斯格雷大学的料
You're Rosegrave material if I've ever seen it.
我呢 斯特凡
What about me, Stefan?
我会对你说 "祝你好运"
To you, I'll say "good luck."
这算什么安慰 我对他做什么了
Talk about a vote of confidence. What'd I ever do to him?
别被他影响了
Don't let him get to you.
看看这些大脑发达的人
Ah. Check out the brain trust in here.
简直像是青年老学究俱乐部
Looks like the junior egghead club.
那是我们的对手
That's our competition.
我们也是对方的对手
I guess we're each other's competition.
你要继续和我聊天吗
You okay to still talk,
还是说要跟我站到房♥间的两个不同角落
or did you want to stand in separate corners of the room?
不不不 没事 但考试开始后就开战了
No, no, it's fine. But once the testing starts, it's game on.
保罗 这位是凯莉·肖
Paul, I'd like you to meet Callie Shaw.
凯莉 这是保罗·麦克法兰 罗斯格雷学院的院长
Callie, this is Paul McFarlane. He's the dean of Rosegrave Academy.
认识你很高兴 麦克法兰校长
A pleasure to meet you, Dean McFarlane.
格洛丽亚对你评价很高
Gloria speaks highly of you.
希望她不要让你期待过高
Well, I hope she hasn't raised your expectations too high.
别相信她过分的谦虚
Oh, don't believe the false modesty.
我教过这位小姐一段时间
I've been mentoring this young lady for quite a while.
她很有前途
She shows great promise.
你肯定是弗朗西斯·哈迪
You must be Francis Hardy.
叫我弗兰克 认识你很高兴
Uh, Frank. It's nice to meet you.
弗兰克算是一个绰号♥吧
Frank is more of a nickname.
很荣幸见到你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
你肯定知道 我们的学校是
As I'm sure you know, our school was founded
你的曾外祖父 乔治·伊斯塔布鲁克创建的
by your great-grandfather, George Estabrook.
嗯 我听说了
Yeah, so I've heard.
就算你的家庭关系很强大
But, even with such a strong family connection,
你还需要和其他人一样通过入学考试
you still have to pass the entrance exams like everyone else.
希望如此
I should hope so.
保罗是罗斯格雷的杰出人才
Paul has been a great asset to Rosegrave.
也是我们镇的人
And to the town.
他还认识你的母亲
He knew your mother.
您认识她
You knew her?
是的 我们以前是同伴的
Yes. We were in the same class.
瞧瞧都几点了 我们该开始了
Well, look at the time. We best get started.
走吧
Here we go.
未来的优秀学者们
Future scholars.
希望你们都削尖了铅笔
I hope you've sharpened your pencils,
因为今天 你们要参加考试
because today, we are going to put you to the test.
-请这边走 -走吧
- This way please. - Here we go.
我说还是别配喇叭裤了
I'm gonna say, let's get rid of this bell-bottom business.
现在已经不是70年代了 谢天谢地
It's not the '70s anymore, and thank goodness for that.
你可以去收银间了
Off you go to the change room.
欢迎 年轻人 有什么需要我帮助的吗
Welcome, young friends, and how may I help you today?
你们是来给你们父母取东西的吗
Are you here to pick up something for your parents?
不 我想问问关于这块布的问题
Uh, no. I have a question about this piece of fabric.
我的特鲁迪姑妈想要做一件这种布的衬衫
My Aunt Trudy wanted to match it to make a shirt.
但我们只有这一小块
We only had a little piece.
我很感兴趣
Color me intrigued.
不过这上面的信息也不多
It's not a lot to work with.
我们只有这块布 莱克利先生
It's all we have, Mr. Likely.
我父亲是莱克利先生
My father is Mr. Likely.
叫我坦吧
Please call me Tan.
让我们来放大了看看
Let's take a closer look.
线样很经典 经典的意思就是很古老
It's a classic thread, and by classic, I mean old.
-有多古老 -起码十年前
- How old is old? - Ten years or more.
但是这块布做的衣服肯定看不出来年头
But whatever clothing this came from, it won't show its age.
为什么
Why?
密织布 很耐穿 还防水
Tight weave. Very durable. Water resistant.
你姑妈要是想用这种布做衬衫可够呛
Your aunt's gonna have a hard time making a shirt from this.
这是大衣的布料 但不是那种能随便买♥♥的
This is from an overcoat, but not the kind you'd buy off the rack.
随便买♥♥的
Off the rack?
他指那种不能在店里买♥♥到的衣服
He means one you can't buy in stores.
这件大衣应该是制♥服♥厂制♥造♥的
This overcoat is from a uniform manufacturer.
可能是军队的 但是...
Possibly military, but...
根据颜色来看 我觉得很可能是警♥察♥穿的
judging by the color, I'd say most likely police issue.
你是说这块布料很可能来自于一件
So you're saying that this piece of fabric came from an overcoat
警♥察♥穿的大衣
that could have been worn by police.
我不会推荐我的客户穿 不过没错
Not the kind I'd let one of my customers wear, but yes.
考试一共有四部分
There will be four sections,
涵盖各核心学科
covering a variety of core academic subjects.
考试会加大难度 请安排好自己的步调
The test will get harder, so be sure to pace yourselves.
每完成一部分 都会进行评分
Each section will be marked as you complete it.
分数最低的学生将离开考场
The students with the lowest score will be asked to leave.
考试结束后 会剩余两名考生
By the end of testing, only two of you will be left.
这两名学生将进行最终的测试
Those two will undergo a final test
来决定他们俩
to determine whether or not
是否能加入全国各地其他成功申请入学者的行列
they will join the other successful applicants across the country.
好了 同学们
All right, students.
开始吧
Let's begin.
所以 除非有某个大兵
So, unless there's some sort of solider
到处寻找这塑像 看来我们要找的人是警♥察♥
running around looking for this idol, it seems our bad guy's a cop.
那我们要找的可能是迪克森市的一个黑警
So maybe we're looking for some dirty cop from Dixon City.
是啊 也可能是离家更近的地方
Yeah. Or maybe someone a little close to home.
有多近
How close?
很近很近
Like, close, close.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表