剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
You know.
是的 我们知道了
Yeah, we know.
你雇我是为了让我离开布里奇波特
That you hired me to get me out of Bridgeport?
是你翻了他的公♥寓♥ 是你雇人揍他
That you tore up his apartment. You beat him up,
为了查出他和劳拉都知道什么
so you could find out what him and Laura knew.
是你杀了我妻子吗
Did you kill my wife?
当然不是
Of course not.
是你杀了维克多·纳博科夫吗
Did you kill Victor Nabokov?
维克多是在最后一块魔眼重新面世前死的
Victor died before the last part of The Eye was found.
我有什么杀死他的理由
What reason would I have had to kill Victor?
我不知道 想要两块魔眼呢
Oh, I don't know. Two pieces of The Eye.
没有伊斯塔布鲁克的那一块 那就是两倍的没用
Twice as useless without the Estabrook piece, so no.
所以 我不可能冒这个险
I would not have taken that risk.
让我自己置于现在这种境地
Put myself in the position I'm in now.
什么境地
What position?
卡恩家的魔眼碎片已经不在我们手上了
The Khans are no longer in possession of their piece of The Eye.
有人从我手里偷走了
Someone stole it from me.
谁
Who?
我不确定
I'm not certain,
但我想有新的人在和魔眼之环做对
but I believe there's a new person acting against the Circle.
也许就是那个杀死维克多的人
Possibly the same person who killed Victor.
还有劳拉
And Laura.
你计划了这么多 却弄丢了
So, all of this planning, and you lost it.
你费尽心机把我父亲逐出家族
All the time you spent trying to cut my father out of the family,
追捕 甚至差点杀死了你的外甥
hunting and nearly killing your own nephew,
而你却变得一无所有
and you have nothing.
鲁珀特 我觉得我可算不上一无所有
Rupert, I don't believe anyone could say that I have nothing.
这原本是你妻子的 哈迪先生
This belonged to your wife, Mr. Hardy.
这也许能给你一些答案
It may provide some answers for you.
这是你从我公♥寓♥里偷走的
You stole that from my flat.
是的
Yes.
这是什么
What is it?
这是她的外公 给劳拉的信息
It's a message to Laura. From her grandfather.
她以为自己有危险时 就寄给了我
She sent it to me when she thought her life was in danger.
我还没来得及听
I never had a chance to listen to it.
你别想把带子给我后就轻松地离开这里
You're not gonna just give me this tape and walk out of here.
你要帮助我们
You're gonna help us.
不然呢
Or what?
你要逮捕我吗 哈迪先生
Are you going to arrest me, Mr. Hardy?
你不需要
He won't have to.
我们知道你所有的敌人
We know all your enemies.
你的手上沾了鲜血
There's blood on your hands.
所以我要和你交易
So I'm gonna make you a deal.
你只能接受
And you're gonna take it.
谢谢你 考克斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Cox.
希望以后再也不需要见到你了
I look forward to never seeing you again.
我就知道
I knew it.
乔可能是这世界上唯一一个
You know, Joe's probably the one person on Earth
真正喜欢并信任你的人
who actually liked and trusted you.
他帮了你 你就是这么回报他的吗
He helped you, and this is what you go and do?
弗兰克
Frank...
我拿钱办事
I was hired to do a job.
谁会雇佣一个贼偷自己外孙的东西
Who hires a thief to steal from their own grandson?
-弗朗西斯 -他呢
- Francis. - And him?
他让乔成为了目标
He put a target on Joe's back.
他把他当人♥质♥一样带过来做交易
He brought him right here as a hostage to trade.
我一直在保持耐心
I tried to be patient.
我现在不想再继续保持了
And then I grew tired of it.
你说过你在乎我们的
You said that you cared about us.
斯特凡 送考克斯先生出去
Stefan, show Mr. Cox out.
我要和我外孙单独待一会儿
I need a moment with my grandson.
跟我来
Come with me.
弗朗西斯 我对事情发展的走向并不满意
Francis, I'm not happy about the way this has all transpired.
但我问你 你指望我怎么做
But I'm asking you, what would you have had me do?
你可以在任何时候把这个东西给我
You could have given this to me at any time,
但你选择不给我
but you chose not to.
你甚至骗我说这不在你手上
You even lied to me about having it.
你忽视了你让你和你弟弟所面临的危险
You ignored the dangers you were putting you and your brother in.
你似乎觉得这是天经地义
You seem to feel entitled,
似乎觉得你比我更应该拥有这个东西
as if you had more right to the thing than I.
我给过你时间了
And I gave you time.
让你把目光放远
Time to see the bigger picture.
我本来打算给你的
I was going to give it to you.
但是你却抢先把它偷走了
But you stole it before I could.
我和乔说你想要的和我们想要的一样
I told Joe that you wanted what we wanted,
我不想再玩游戏了
and that I was sick of the games.
他求我再等等
He begged me to wait.
他说我们要先达成一致 因为我们是家人
Told me that we had to agree, because we were family.
我和他说 你也是家人
I told him that you were family, too.
家人不一定总是一致的
Families don't always agree.
我觉得我理解你为什么要这么做
I think I understand why you did it.
因为你不得不这么做
'Cause you had to.
魔眼 是比任何东西都要长远的
And The Eye, it's bigger than everything.
没错
Yes.
那么
So.
你这次是为什么来这里
Why did you come here just now?
为了告诉你JB偷走了我们的碎片
To tell you that JB stole our piece.
并归还这个
And to return these.
日记 谢谢你
The journal. Thank you.
我们一直不知道这到底有什么用
We never did figure out what it was for.
本来在墙上的
It was on the wall.
是的 我知道 我记得
Yes, yes. I know. I remember.
谢谢你 弗朗西斯
Thank you, Francis.
那我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
我们保护我们家族的传承
Well, we protect the family legacy.
并夺回魔眼之环中属于我们的位置
And reclaim our place in the Circle.
你去吧
You go ahead.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
稍等一下 好吗 乔
Just give me a minute. Okay, Joe?
人类不可能理解魔眼的安排
One can never know what The Eye has planned.
而魔眼之环自以为自己了解
The Circle thinks they do.
这种力量不该首任控制
But such power is not meant to be controlled,
亲爱的劳拉 因此我必须离开
and that, my dear Laura, is why I must go.
我已经决定带着我的魔眼碎片逃走
I've decided to flee with my piece of The Eye.
只要这块碎片还留着 就肯定会被其他家族拼回去
If it remains, it can be made whole by the other families.
但是只要这些碎片分散东西
But as long as the pieces forever remain apart,
魔眼就无法造成伤害
The Eye can do no more harm.
没人会知道我将伊斯塔布鲁克家的碎片放在哪里
No one can ever know where I am taking the Estabrook piece,
至少你的这位
least of all, your mother,
眼里只有可能 没有后果的母亲 不知道
who can only see the possibilities, but not the consequences.
够了
Enough.
请进
Come in.
我们对你父亲的死深感遗憾
Our deepest sympathies on the loss of your father.
你先出去
Give us the room.
-快点 劳拉 -我知道门在哪里
- Now, Laura. - I know where the door is.
失去至亲不好受吧
It's not easy losing a parent, ah?
不知为何 我觉得你们并不感同身受
Somehow, I don't think you share my loss.
我和你的父亲有过分歧
Your father and I had our differences.
他有他的想法
He had his ideas.
他不想听我们说的话
He wasn't very interested in listening to ours.
他的想法威胁到了魔眼
His ideas threatened The Eye.
你当初联♥系♥我们
Reaching out, as you did,
是正确的选择
it was the right decision.
我们知道你并不是他选择的接♥班♥人
We know you were not his chosen successor.
但如果你知道他的碎片在哪里
But if you know the location of his piece,
那也许能改变你的处境
that could change your situation.
在找到魔眼的所有碎片之前
Until all parts of The Eye have been accounted for,
我们无法讨论你在魔眼之环中的未来
we cannot discuss your future in the Circle.
他的碎片在哪里
Where is his piece?
我不知道
I have no idea.
不要坐下
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表