剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
Drop the case file off on the chief's desk before you go?
-好 当然 -谢了
- Yeah. You got it. - Thanks.
-你们还在这呢 -你还忙着呢
- And you're still here. - And you're still busy.
募捐箱就在里面
The donation box is in the back,
我们去拿上 然后就不烦你了
so we'll just go grab it, and we'll be out of your hair.
你们不会又要在局长桌子上
You're not gonna festoon the chief's desk
挂满卫生纸吧
with toilet paper again, are you?
不 不 我郑重发誓 什么也不乱搞
No. No, I solemnly swear. No festooning.
好吧 快去快回
Okay. Be quick about it.
别打闹 这可是警局
No horseplay. This is a police station.
锁住了
It's locked.
当然了 我怎么没想到
Of course. Why didn't I think of that?
好在我想到了
Good thing I did.
你有套开锁装备
You own a lock-picking kit?
老爸想知道小偷是怎么做到的 所以
Dad wanted to know how the thieves did it, so...
他自己买♥♥了一套
Bought himself a kit.
一周之后 我给他展示了怎么撬锁
A week later, I showed him how,
他就让我留着了
and he let me keep it.
你也刻上名字了吗
Did you label it, too?
随时会有人来 哈迪
Any time, Hardy.
-我已经尽可能快了 -再快点
- I'm going as fast as I can. - Go faster.
你知道吗 我一分心就更慢了
You know, if I get distracted, I go slower.
好吧
Okay, fine.
快点 快点 快点
Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up.
你真的很烦人
You know, that's really annoying.
被抓到溜进证物储存室也一样
So is getting caught sneaking into an evidence locker.
绝对是重罪 拜托你能不能快点
Pretty sure it's a felony, so will you please hurry up?
你说什么来着
You were saying?
好了 我们完事了
All right. We're good.
-你好 警官 -你好啊 杰西
- Hey, Sarge. - Hey, Jesse.
碧芙在里面 带了个朋友来
Biff's in the back. Brought a friend with her.
那是我妈妈 快跑
That's my mom. Run!
-她来这里干什么 -乔 走了
- What's she doing here? - Joe, come on.
-我得去拿海滩上那家伙的档案 -为什么
- I need to get the file from the guy on the beach. - Why?
这样我和弗兰克就能找到他
It'll help me and Frank find him.
你们为什么要找到他
Why do you need to find him?
他可能有答案
He might have answers.
拿着这个 我十秒后和你在外面会合
Take this. I'll meet you out back in ten seconds.
你会被抓的 乔
You're gonna get caught. Joe!
其他一切都还好吧
Everything else here okay?
嗯 非常平静
Yep. Just living the dream.
乔瑟夫·哈迪
Joseph Hardy.
你觉得你可以随便进局长办公室吗
So you think you can just waltz into the chief's office?
这是私人领域 小孩不准进来
This is a private area. No kids allowed.
你到底脑子里在想什么
What on Earth has gotten into you?
碧芙呢
Where's Biff?
我不知道
I don't know.
过来
Come on.
你还记得那本书上消失的安雅写的章节吗
Remember that chapter torn from the book written by Anya?
有发现吗
Find something?
嗯 有一封声称看到恶魔之爪
Yeah. An old letter from a man who claimed
所有事的人寄来的一封旧信
he witnessed the event at Demon's Paw.
上面说"那些灾难
It says, "The calamitous events
发掘了一个拥有超常能量的东西
"unearth an object of such uncommon power
这个东西不该交放到任何人手中
"that no one man can be trusted to hold it,
否则此人必然会被侵蚀"
lest he, too, be corrupted."
"否则此人必然会被侵蚀"
"Lest he too be corrupted?"
后面还有
There's more.
"尘埃落定后
"Long after the dust settles,
这片土地依然会受到诅咒
"the land will remain accursed,
并永远笼罩在可怕的阴云之下"
and will forever persist in making its ghastly emanations."
真奇怪
Weird.
你觉得这就奇怪了吗
You think that's weird,
我已经跟着我妈妈下到兔子洞里了
I've been following my mom down the rabbit hole.
她似乎执着于搜索
Seems she was really big into researching
1915年的爆♥炸♥和之后的余波
the explosion of 1915 and its aftermath.
你看
Check this out.
这是一幅1914年的地图
This is a map of the region in 1914.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
没错
Yeah. Exactly.
在爆♥炸♥之前 这块地方土地贫瘠 常年干旱
Before the explosion, this area was dried and dusty and barren.
你就算撒钱都不可能有人愿意住在这里
You couldn't pay people to live here.
然后发生了1915年的爆♥炸♥
Then the explosion of 1915 happened.
情况肯定变得更糟了
Things must have got even worse.
你肯定会这么想 但事实恰恰相反
That's what you'd think, right? But the opposite happened.
这地方从干旱之地变得绿树如茵 土地丰饶
It went from dry and dusty to green and fertile.
地价飙升 人口疯涨
Property values skyrocketed, population increased.
布里奇波特迎来了新的繁荣
There's a new age of prosperity in Bridgeport.
你看
Check this out.
这是一篇1934年的专栏
It's an op-ed from 1934.
"恶魔之爪的爆♥炸♥洒落的尘灰下
"From the ashes of the explosion at Demon's Paw
涌现了一群强大的人
"arose a group so powerful
隐藏在背后 用铁拳
"it would control Bridgeport with an iron fist
控制着布里奇波特"
behind a wall of secrecy."
一群人
A group?
发表这篇文章的编辑
The editor who published this article
当月被开除了
was fired in the same month.
如果这群人依然存在 他们肯定很低调
If this group's still around, they're keeping it pretty quiet.
你是想说布里奇波特有一个秘密团体
So you're telling me there's a secret group in Bridgeport
控制着一切
that's controlling everything?
我只知道我妈妈在暗中调查这件事
All I know is, my mom was secretly looking into this stuff.
我们都有秘密 弗兰克
We all have our secrets, Frank.
我骗过你
I lied to you before.
我溜进图书馆不是为了吹空调
I don't sneak into the library for the air conditioning.
我溜进来是为了学习
I sneak in here to study.
那说明你是史上最臭名昭著的罪犯 你...
That officially makes you the nerdiest criminal ever. That's--
闭嘴啦 我知道...因为我爸爸
Shut up! I know, it's... just my dad.
他很希望我能留在布里奇波特继承他的店
He really wants me to stay in Bridgeport and take over his store,
但是我想做一名医生
but what I want to do is become a doctor.
什么样的爸爸会不希望
Well, what kind of dad doesn't want
自己的女儿成为医生呢
their daughter to become a doctor?
我妈妈在我很小的时候就丢下我们了
My mom left us when I was real young,
我爸爸一个人把我养大
and so my dad raised me by himself,
所以他只有我了
and I'm all he's got.
他很希望我留在布里奇波特
He really wants me to stay in Bridgeport.
我觉得他一直都没有放下我妈妈的走
I don't think he ever got over my mom leaving.
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
有时候会想
Sometimes.
你很想你妈妈吧
You miss your mom a lot, don't you?
是的
I do.
一直都想
All the time.
警♥察♥觉得我妈妈的死是一个意外
The police think my mom's death is an accident.
我不觉得
I don't.
所以我一直在追溯她的脚步
So I've been retracing her steps,
想要弄清楚她在调查什么
trying to figure out what she's been investigating,
因为这也许能带我查出是谁杀了她
'cause it might lead me to who killed her.
等等
Oh, wait.
快走 快走 快点 弗兰克
Move, move, move. Quick, quick! Quick! Frank!
过来 弗兰克 这边
Come. Frank. Frank! Over here.
今晚的刺♥激♥已经够多了
I think that's enough excitement for one night.
明白了 好的
Got that. Yeah.
再和我解释一遍
So, explain this to me again.
我说服碧芙帮我溜进来的
I talked Biff into helping me sneak in.
为什么
Why?
我们想要知道警♥察♥对海滩上的那个人
We wanted to see if the police had found anything
有什么新的发现
on that guy from the beach.
这就是我不理解的地方了
See, that's what I don't get.
你为什么非要知道他的事
Why do you need to know more about him?
乔 你可以和我说
Joe, you can talk to me.
你保证不会生气吗
You promise not to freak out?
我可以努力
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表