剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
we do not want any extra bodies getting in our way.
所以 不管你们在哪里
So, wherever you are,
不要出门
stay indoors.
如果有新的情况 我们会第一时间通知大家
We will update you the moment the situation changes.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是哪一出
What was that?
我们需要所有人力 有两个孩子失踪了
We need every eye on this. Two kids are missing.
以斯拉 怎么回事
Ezra, what's going on?
我们搜索我们这一边的恶魔之爪
We're searching our side of the Demon's Paw.
格雷沙姆警方搜索他们哪一边
Gresham police are searching their side.
迪克森市派直升机过来了
We now have a chopper coming in from Dixon City.
肯定是格洛丽亚·伊斯塔布鲁克找人帮忙了
Gloria Estabrook must have called in a favor.
我们不希望有人妨碍我们
We don't need anybody else in our way.
格洛丽亚·伊斯塔布鲁克找人帮忙
Gloria Estabrook called in a favor.
"这碎片向我低语着
"This fragment whispers to me.
如果我凝神细听 我能侥幸听到一两个词
"If I strain to listen, I can hear a lucky word here or there.
但这只是在嘲弄我 提醒我魔眼
"But it is a taunting reminder of a deafening roar
原本是完整的"
of The Eye in full."
这么说吧
Let me put this away.
他可真会写
He's kind of wordy.
是啊
Yeah.
但那种感觉的确是这样
That's how it feels, though.
我在狂欢节赢了所有奖品时
I mean, when I won all that stuff at the carnival,
那感觉就像是 我知道该怎么做
it was kind of just, like, I knew what to do.
我把它藏在学校里的时候也感受到了些什么
I felt something when I hid it at the school.
但我不喜欢
I didn't like it, though.
完整以后会怎么样
What about when it's in one piece?
日记上说
The journal says that
它会让你知道你最想知道的事
it'll give you the knowledge to get what you most want.
天知道那是什么意思
Whatever that's supposed to mean.
那就让它带我们离开这里
Then ask it to show us how to get out of here.
它想要我们直走
It wants us to go straight.
你依然觉得它在指引你吗
You still think it's guiding you?
-看来只能走这边了 -好吧
- Guess we go this way. - Okay.
镇子宵禁了
The town's under curfew, huh?
是的 科林局长不希望
Yeah. Chief Collig doesn't
任何人妨碍搜查
want anyone to interfere with the search.
是啊
No.
这是给乔的紧急用饼干吗
Emergency cookies for Joe?
我太蠢了 我每次不听他的
I'm so stupid. I mean, he does something crazy
他就会干疯狂的事
every time I don't listen to him.
拜托 别这么苛责你自己
Come on, be fair on yourself.
你以前不这样的
You usually are.
也许吧 但我也不该不听他说话
Maybe, but that's not a reason to not listen to him.
那你为什么不听呢
So, why didn't you listen?
因为他想要摧毁魔眼 我不想 这就是原因
Because he wants to destroy The Eye, and I don't. That's why.
不过他有一件事说对了
He is right about one thing, though.
没有魔眼 我们可能会更安全
We'd probably be safer without it.
那就告诉他他说得没错
Okay, so just tell him he was right.
等我们找到他
When we find him.
我们到底要去哪里
Where are we going, anyway?
史黛茜和我说她的家族有一个进入矿道的入口
Stacy told me her family has another entrance into the tunnels.
你信她吗
You actually trust her?
我现在不相信任何人
I don't trust anyone right now.
连愿意和你一起违反宵禁的人也不信吗
Not even someone willing to break curfew with you?
来吧 我们去找乔
Come on. Let's go find Joe.
不用管饼干了
Leave the cookies.
请别和我说"我早就和你说过了"
Please don't tell me you've told me so,
但是
but...
我们原本是应该好好计划一下
I guess I could have planned this better.
我们真该带点吃的来的
We really should have brought some food.
是啊 我饿死了
Yeah. I'm starving.
听着 乔
Listen, Joe.
我只是不觉得跟着那东西走是明智的
I just don't think following that thing is smart.
我保留意见
I agree to disagree.
我是说
I mean...
除了让我们掉到那个老矿坑里意外
Aside from dropping us down an old mine shaft,
魔眼帮了我不少忙
The Eye has been pretty good to me.
你真的相信史黛茜从来没有来过这里吗
Do you actually believe Stacy's never been here before?
我努力不去相信她说得任何话
I'm trying not to believe anything she says.
尽管我不知道她为什么要撒谎
Although I don't know why she'd lie about it, either.
所以你站在谁这边
So whose side are you on?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你要选择一边 史黛茜还是你的外婆
Well, you'll have to choose Stacy or your grandmother.
你有没有想过呢
Have you ever thought about that?
嗯 我想过 相信我
Yeah. Yeah, I have. Trust me.
弗兰克 你看
Hey, Frank. Check this out.
肯定是这里
This must be it.
这也是从里面封死了
It's sealed from the inside, too.
为什么要从里面封死一道门
Why seal a door from both sides?
这样两遍都不知道这扇门通往哪里了
So no one knows where it goes from either side.
乔
Joe?
碧芙 我是弗兰克 能听到吗
Biff, it's Frank. Can you hear me?
乔 伙计 能听到吗
Joe, buddy, can you hear me?
这里本来有四只老鼠
There were four rats.
我一只老鼠都不想看到
I wanted zero rats!
好吧
Okay.
我们能停下了吗
Can we stop now?
稍等
One second.
沙丁鱼
Sardines.
水壶
Canteen?
这家伙是谁
Who was this guy?
谁在乎呢 他死在了这里
Who cares? He died down here.
他还有绳子
And he had rope.
这可能是我们的下场 乔
This could be us, Joe.
是啊
Yeah.
但是我们知道我们要去哪里
But we know where we're going.
不 我们不知道
No, we don't!
那个愚蠢的魔眼知道 但是它都没办法带我们去
That stupid Eye does, but it can't even take us there.
我们不能走到比这家伙更深处的地方了
We're not going any further than this guy.
那我们去哪里
Where do we go, then?
我转弯的时候一直记着
I've been keeping track of our turns.
我们可以回到我们掉下来的地方等
We can go back to where we fell in, and wait.
有人会来的
Someone will come.
我没有第二次机会了 我要毁掉这个东西
I, I won't get another chance. I need to destroy this thing.
你都不知道你能不能毁掉它
You don't know if you can destroy it!
你的曾外祖父都不知道自己能不能
Your great-grandfather didn't know if he could.
如果我不试试就走了 我永远不会知道
Well, if I leave without trying, I'll never know.
我有没有和你说过我是被收养的
Did I tell you I'm adopted?
没有
No.
我的妈妈不知道我已经开始查了
And my mom doesn't know that I started looking into it.
我想要知道我爸爸是谁
I wanted to know who my dad was.
我以为我妈妈是故意不告诉我的
So, I thought my mom was keeping this huge secret.
所以我自己查出来的
So, I found out on my own.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling this to me?
因为我不喜欢我发现的事实
Because I didn't like what I found.
我痴迷于发现秘密
I was obsessed with finding out a secret,
现在那变成了我的秘密
and now I'm keeping one.
-你是要我停手吗 -是的 乔
- Are you telling me to stop? - Yes, Joe!
我就是告诉你 停手
Right to your face. Stop.
我不希望事情变得更糟了
I don't want this to get any worse.
我要继续往前走
I have to keep going.
就算事情变得更糟
Even if it gets worse.
带上汤
Take the soup.
谢谢
Thanks.
弗兰克 我们可以找警♥察♥来打开这个
Frank, we can get the police to open this.
乔
Joe?
碧芙 我是弗兰克 能听到吗
Biff, it's Frank. Can you hear me?
走吧
Come on.
我们去找警♥察♥
Let's go get the police.
喂
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表