剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
I'm, I'm so sorry.
肯定是我的包不小心撞到了 我没留意
I must have knocked it over with my purse. I wasn't looking.
这很贵吗
Was it expensive?
罗斯格雷预科学校
成绩 学期
姓名 斯塔夫罗斯·瓦西里
我认识你
I recognize you.
你认识我吗
You do?
你是伊斯塔布鲁克家孩子的朋友
You're friends with the Estabrook boy.
谈不上是朋友
I wouldn't say friends so much...
你问了很多问题
You're asking a lot of questions.
罗斯格雷看重好奇心
Rosegrave values curiosity.
跟我来
Come with me.
17号♥ 周日
劳拉
记忆咖啡厅
下午五点
我很确定这不是参观的一部分
I'm fairly certain this wasn't part of the tour.
你确定这是科林局长家吗
Are you sure this is Chief Collig's house?
对 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
该你上了
You're up.
上什么
Up for what?
从狗狗门钻进去 给我开门
Crawling through the doggy door to let me in.
你说话确实不过脑子 对吧
Really don't think about things before you say them, do you?
怎么了 挺有道理的啊
Well, come on. It makes sense.
你个头很小 和一只狗差不多
You're, you're small. Like a dog.
你闻起来和狗一样
And you smell like a dog.
这话没你想的那么机智
That's not as witty as you think it is.
那个高个子男人想要杀你 不是我
The tall man tried to kill you, not me.
所以 真的 你比我更需要干这个
So, really, you need this more than I do.
真应该带上费尔的
Should have brought Phil.
-未经允许你不能擅自进入 -你对我撒谎了
- You have no right to come in here without-- - You lied to me!
你说很多年都没见过我妈妈
You said you hadn't seen my mom in years.
你在她去世几周前见了她
You met with her weeks before she died.
不是那样的
That's not true.
-你日历上写着的 -弗兰克 你得冷静
- It's there in your calendar! - Frank, you need to calm down.
你给警♥察♥看日历本了吗
Did you show the cops your calendar,
还是说你也对他们说谎了
or you lie to them, too?
琳迪 你介意让我们独处一会吗
Lindy, would you please leave us a moment?
我需要和哈迪先生谈谈
I need to speak to Mr. Hardy.
我明白你想念母亲
I understand you miss your mother,
她的遭遇是场悲剧
and what happened to her was a tragedy.
但我不允许你这样闯进来
But I will not allow you to barge in here
用明显是自己编造出来的事指责我
and accuse me of things that you've clearly made up.
我不会容忍♥谎言
I will not tolerate lies.
如果你继续这么表现
If you continue to behave this way,
我就得被迫
I will be forced to
撤销你的入学通知
rescind your offer of admission,
把你的位置让给成千上万挤破脑袋
and give your spot to one of the many thousands of applicants
都想进来申请者
who would surely kill for it.
我有没有
Do I...
表达清楚 哈迪先生
make myself clear, Mr. Hardy?
非常清楚
Crystal.
二十分钟后来温室见我
科林需要找个装♥修♥设计师
Collig needs a decorator.
这地方就是个垃圾场
This place is a dump.
说得好像你的房♥间有多好
Like you'd do any better.
你在搞笑吗 等我有房♥子了
Are you kidding? When I get a house,
我会放一张蹦床 一个披萨炉
I'll deck it with a trampoline, pizza oven,
还有五台电视
and five TVs,
这样就能同时看自己想看的所有节目了
so I can watch all my shows at once.
你未来的妻子可真惨
I pity your future wife.
我不想有妻子
Oh, I don't want a wife.
我不是说就永远不会结婚
I mean, not that I'd never get one.
如果有很棒的人出现了 那
If someone cool came along, then
-我去那边找找 -我去那边找
- I'm gonna go search that way. - Yeah. I'm gonna go that way.
有人吗
Hello?
你说的没错
You were right.
我确实对你说谎了
I did lie to you.
哪一部份
About which part?
我高中的时候认识你妈妈
I knew your mother in high school.
劳拉 她真是
Laura, she was...
魅力四射
magnetic.
摄人心魄
A force.
你们交往了多久
How long did you guys date?
那时候感觉有一辈子那么久 但是
Back then, it felt like forever, but...
实际上也就不到一两年
In reality, it was no more than a year or two.
是她提出分手的吗 还是你提的
Did she break it off, or did you?
-这重要吗 -现在每个小细节都很重要
- Does it really matter? - Every little detail matters now.
你遗传了她的好奇心 我得承认
You inherited her curiosity. I'll give you that.
劳拉和我都是布里奇波特富裕家庭出身
Laura and I were both from wealthy Bridgeport families.
我们的未来都被规划好了
Our futures were mapped out.
我妈妈没来罗斯格雷上学 为什么
My mom never went to Rosegrave. Why?
她说格洛丽亚在为她书写人生
She said that Gloria was writing her life for her.
把她变成另一个特权阶层
Turning her into another privileged,
有钱有势的伊斯塔布鲁克继承人
powerful, rich Estabrook heir.
她要抛弃那一切
And she was turning her back on all of it.
首先是罗斯格雷
Starting with Rosegrave.
我接受录取的时候
When I accepted the offer,
她把那当成一种背叛
she took it as a betrayal.
就再也没说过话了
Never spoke again.
直到几周前
Until a few weeks ago.
她联♥系♥你说的事和她的死有关
What she reached out to you about is what got her killed.
劳拉是
Laura was...
-她是被谋杀的吗 -我爸爸是这么想的
- She was murdered? - That's what my dad thinks.
过去几周
And for the past few weeks,
我和我弟弟都一直在努力弄清♥真♥♥相♥
it's what me and my brother have been trying to figure out.
弗兰克 我很遗憾
Frank, I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
维克多·纳博科夫死了
Victor Nabokov is dead.
什么时候的事
When did it happen?
不清楚 他们说是几个月前
It's unclear. They say it's within the last couple months.
他是怎么死的
How did he die?
自然死亡
Natural causes.
他不比我老
He was no older than I am.
我怀疑死因恐怕不怎么自然
I suspect the causes weren't terribly natural.
好吧
Well, then.
我可没见过维克多
You know, I can't say I ever met Victor.
他的父亲谢尔盖 和我父亲是好友
His father, Sergei, was a great friend to my father.
他那块魔眼有消息吗
Was there any news about his piece of the Eye?
没有 可能在任何地方
Nothing. They could be anywhere.
我知道这很有趣
I know this is very interesting,
因为我早先打了个电♥话♥
because I made a phone call earlier
有个人声称能帮我
to an individual who claimed
搞到伊斯塔布鲁克家的那块
he could get me the Estabrook piece.
他说他给我就是忤逆了纳博科夫家的命令
Now, he said he would have to go against the Nabokovs to get it.
所以我的问题是 如果维克多死了
So, my question is, if Victor is dead,
谁雇了这个人
who's employing this man?
是谁在掌管纳博科夫家的事
I mean, who's running the Nabokov's affairs?
这个人可能就在附近
Whoever it is could be close by.
我们需要做好防范
We'll need to take precautions.
我还记得我在罗斯格雷的第一晚
I remember my first night at Rosegrave.
一点也睡不着
Couldn't sleep at all.
我一直反复提醒自己为什么选择这所学校
I kept trying to remind myself why I chose this school
而不是我唯一挚爱的人
over the only person that I loved.
但我 找不到什么好原因
But, I... couldn't find a good reason.
你真的爱过她
You really loved her.
从那以后都没再那么爱过别人
More than anyone I've ever loved since.
所以有天晚上 我悄悄溜进这个温室
So one night, I snuck into this very greenhouse.
去找一株我能找到的
I went searching for the most beautiful,
最美丽最鲜艳的花
brightest flower I could find.
那是一朵鲜艳挺拔的紫色兰花
It was a tall, bright purple orchid.
我把它挖出来 写了一张字条寄给你妈妈
I dug it out and I sent it to your mother with a note
告诉她我有多抱歉 但是
telling her how sorry I was, but...
她从来都没回信
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表