剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
No problem.
如果我都能偷偷接近你们
If I can sneak up on you guys,
你们可能要重新考虑一下你们的计划
you might wanna rethink your plans.
我很惊讶你在这里
I'm surprised you're here.
你对我妈妈的看法是错误的 你会后悔的
You know, you're dead wrong about my mom, and you'll eat that.
但我想帮忙
But I wanted to help.
即使你们在引诱杀手
Even though you guys are luring a killer
到一个偏远的地方
to an isolated location with
方圆几英里都没人能听到你叫喊
no one to hear you scream for miles around.
很高兴你回来了
Well, I'm glad you're back.
一个勉强塞进车里的大家伙刚开车经过
A guy who could barely fit in his car just drove by.
准备好
Get ready.
是他
That's him.
-好了 乔 走 -好
- Okay, Joe. Go. - All right.
你想要吗
You want it?
来拿啊
Come get it.
如果我给了你 你保证离我远点吗
If I give this to you, do you promise to leave me alone?
你再也不会见到我
You will never see me again.
那给你
Then go get it.
我错过了吗
Aw, I missed it?
从...
Long run...
很远...
...from...
你是谁
Who are you?
我们知道你杀了阿斯蒂克号♥上的人
We know you killed all those people on the Astghik.
你为谁工作 劳拉·哈迪身上发生了什么
Who do you work for, and what happened to Laura Hardy?
她是我们的妈妈 她为什么被杀
She was our mom. Why was she killed?
好吧 这没用
Okay, this isn't working.
你想让他说话吗
You wanna get him to talk?
我们应该掰断他一根手指 或者两根
We should break a finger. Or two fingers.
或者不掰 当我没说
Or no fingers. Yeah, never mind.
现在是时候告诉我妈了吗
So, is this a good time to call my mom?
-好主意 -等一下
- Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. - Wait, guys.
我知道现在提出这个有点晚了
I know this might be a little late asking this now,
但我们怎么解释这个
but how do we explain this?
我们把一个人关在了笼子里
We've literally got a guy in a cage.
我们不仅要向警♥察♥解释
It's not just the cops that we have to explain this to.
回来了
Hello?
怎么了
What's going on?
记得那个大高个吗
Uh, remember the tall guy?
我们在切特那里闲逛 他就在那
We were hanging out at Chet's, and he was just there.
他一定是躲在角落里之类的
He must have been hiding in the corner or something.
他被关起来了 我们会弄清楚他是谁的
He's in custody. We'll find out who he is.
局里的所有人都...
Everyone at the station is actually...
很叹服孩子们处理这件事的方式
kind of impressed with how the kids handled this.
叹服
Impressed?
他们把他困在了笼子里
They trapped him in a cage.
我只是很开心你们没事
I'm just glad you guys are okay.
-还以为你会更生气 -小伙子们
- Thought you'd be angrier than this. - Hey, boys.
-就说听到了你们的声音 -外婆 外婆
- Thought I heard your voices. - Grandma. Hi, Grandma.
-杰西 -格洛丽亚
- Hi, Jesse. - Hi, Gloria.
你在这干什么 发生什么事了
What are you doing here? What's this about?
我只是送小伙子们回家
I was just giving the boys a ride home,
想着顺便看一下特鲁迪
and thought I'd, uh, drop in and visit Trudy.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
很好
Well, that's nice.
我要走了
I guess I'll be on my way.
你 小伙子
And you, young man,
你今晚得花点时间
you have to take some time this evening
填一下明天考试的申请表
and fill out this application form for the exam tomorrow.
-好 -别找借口
- Okay. - No excuses.
好了 晚安 很高兴见到你 杰西
All right. Night-night. Nice to see you, Jesse.
-再见 格洛丽亚 -谢谢你的茶
- Bye, Gloria. - Thanks for the tea.
别客气
Anytime.
发生什么了
Okay, so what's going on?
从哪说起呢
Um... where to start?
布里奇波特警局
觉得好点了吗
You feel better?
不错的大笼子
Nice big cage.
不像上一个
Not like the last one.
我有几个问题要问你
I have a few questions for you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你知道阿斯蒂克号♥船的事吗
Do you know anything about a boat called the Astghik?
你知道阿斯蒂克号♥上
Do you know a man by the name of Ern Cullmore
一个叫厄恩· 考莫的人吗
who was on the Astghik?
好吧
Okay.
你能告诉我狂欢节上发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what happened at the carnival?
我们已经提取了你的指纹
Your prints are being circulated.
我们会查出来你是谁
We'll find out who you are.
如果我不存在呢
And what if I don't exist?
昨晚 你们帮了我们一个很大
Last night, you guys helped us with something huge.
很疯狂的忙
And crazy.
你们本不必那么做
And you didn't have to do that.
你在开玩笑 对吧
You're kidding, right?
那是这个镇子上发生的唯一刺♥激♥的事了
That was like, the only exciting thing that's happened in this town.
除了厄恩的事 狂欢节 但...
Well, besides the Ern stuff, and the carnival, but...
好了 重点是
Okay. The point is,
自从你俩来了以后 这个镇子好像酷了很多
this town seems a lot cooler since you guys got here.
对
Yeah.
我们会帮你们
And we're here to help you guys.
-无论多久 -无论要付出什么代价
- However long it takes. - Whatever it takes.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们妈妈会特别喜欢你们的
Our mom would really like you guys.
那么...
So...
这上面是什么
What's on this board?
是我们认为我们知道的
That is what we think we know.
我们知道的是
What we know we know is that
我们能信任的人都在这里
all the people we can trust are here
在这个房♥间里
in this room.
所以这取决于我们
So, it's up to us.
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表