剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表
我只是找不到合适的时机
I just... haven't found the right time.
这种话很难提起 你明白的
It's a hard topic to bring up. You know.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我明白
I know.
你们都聊了什么
What did you guys talk about?
说实话
To be honest,
那天早上从她走进来那一刻
from the moment she walked in that morning,
我就能感觉到她很伤心
I could tell she was upset.
威尔特 她说了什么
What'd she say, Wilt?
她说她和人吵了一架
Said she had a big argument with somebody.
-和谁 -她没说
- Who? - She didn't say.
我可不想插手别人的家务事
I didn't want to get into the family business.
家务事
Family business?
我觉得应该是我外婆
I think it was my grandmother.
弗兰克 她们俩本来就经常有分歧
Well, those two didn't always see eye-to-eye, Frank.
几乎永远不对眼
On much about anything.
没错
Right.
我该吃午饭了 我离开一会儿行吗
My lunch is coming up. Do you mind if I duck out?
没问题 去吧 一点回来就行
No, go ahead. As long as you're back by 1:00.
-谢谢 威尔特 -好的
- Thanks, Wilt. - Okay.
特鲁迪姑姑 我出门了
Aunt Trudy, I'm heading out.
乔 你去哪里
Joe, where you going?
别担心 我很快回来
Don't worry. I'll be back soon.
所以他被狂欢节上的动力干线电伤了
So he was shocked with the power mains from the carnival.
那些电力足够杀死他很多次了
That's enough juice to kill him many times over.
但不知道为什么他活下来了
But somehow he survived?
命悬一线
Just barely.
医生说他大概什么时候能醒来了吗
Have the doctors got any idea on when he might come out of the coma?
几周 几个月 几年 都有可能
Could be weeks. Months. Years.
如果他情况有变 马上给我打电♥话♥
If his condition changes, call me right away.
现在 仔细听好了
Now, listen to me carefully.
如果你采用这种政策
If you adopt this policy,
这不仅会给这个城市的人带来灾难
it will not only prove disastrous for the people of this city,
您自己也一样 市长先生
but for you, as well, Mr. Mayor.
我的人会再联♥系♥您的
My people will be in touch.
弗朗西斯·哈迪
Francis Hardy!
我正想见见你呢 年轻人
Just the young man who I needed to see.
我们有很多要聊的
We have so much to talk about.
而且好消息是
And the good news is,
现在还来得及填好罗斯格雷的入学申请
it's not too late to fill out this application to Rosegrave.
但是我们得抓紧了 时间不等人
But we have to hop to it. Tempus fugit.
在填这个之前 我想
Before I fill this out, I was wondering
能不能问您几个问题
if I could ask you some questions.
你已经知道了 这所学校
Well, you already know it's the most
是我国最负盛名的预科学校
prestigious prep school in the country,
而且正是由你的曾外祖父建立的
and that it was founded by your very own great-grandfather--
我知道 和学校没关系
Yeah, I know. Uh, it's not about the school.
是关于妈妈的
It's about Mom.
你妈妈怎么了
What about your mother?
你还记得你们上次谈话吗
Do you remember the last time you guys talked?
那应该是很久之前的事了
Well, that must be quite some time ago, now.
我刚和别人谈过了
I just talked to somebody in town.
他说在她去世当天
He seems to think that you guys had a conversation
你们曾经谈过话
the day that she died.
弗朗西斯 我清楚地记得那天
I remember the day very well, Francis.
那天早上我们确实谈过话
I believe we did have a conversation that morning.
我听说你们其实是吵了一架
I heard it was more of an argument.
怎么会 我不觉得那是吵架
Why, I don't remember it that way.
她离开的时候看上去还好
She seemed all right when she left here.
你还记得你们谈了什么内容吗
You remember what you guys talked about?
谈了你 我的宝贝
About you, my darling boy.
你的未来
your future.
我 我明确表达了我的想法
I, I, I made no secret of the fact
我一直都很想看你
that I have always desired to see you
穿上罗斯格雷校的校服
in a Rosegrave uniform.
我妈妈不想让我去吗
My mom didn't want me to go?
她只是
Well, she was...
担心学费的问题
concerned... about the cost.
我跟她说钱不是问题
I told her that money was no object,
尤其是在我家的关照之下
especially where my family are concerned.
现在回想起来
In retrospect...
也许我确实有点逼得她太狠了
...perhaps I did push a bit forcefully.
但她看上去也没有很伤心
But she didn't seem that upset.
你跟警♥察♥说过这件事了吧
You told the cops about this, right?
我当然说了
Of course I did.
弗朗西斯 你到底是想说什么
Wh-what are you trying to get at here, Francis?
就是你没告诉我爸爸 也没告诉我们
It's just that you didn't tell my dad or any of us
这段非常重要的对话
about this super important conversation.
是的 我没告诉你们
No. No, I didn't.
但我这样做也不是为了
But I didn't do it to...
瞒你们什么 我 我只是
...keep anything from you all. I, I just...
觉得不想让你们操心
thought I'd spare you.
我真的希望你能让我来做这个决定
I really wish you'd let me make that decision for myself.
你说得很对
You're absolutely right.
我确实应该这样做
I should have.
而我的余生都会非常后悔
And I shall regret for the rest of my life
因为这是我和我女儿之间的
that it ended up being the last conversation
最后一次谈话
I ever had with my daughter.
真的很让人心碎
It's heartbreaking.
不好意思打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
没关系 凯莉 进来吧 亲爱的
No, not at all, Callie. Come in, dear.
你外婆之前一直在帮我填写
Your grandmother's been helping me fill out the applications
罗斯格雷预科学校的入学申请
to Rosegrave Prep.
填写申请就像是一次考试了
Doing them is a like a test in itself.
而且现在我们得集中精神
Well, and now we have to concentrate on
帮这位年轻人填写申请了
this young man's application.
我的午休时间结束了
My lunch break is actually over.
所以 下次吧
So, another time.
好的
Right.
好 当然可以
Yes, of course.
下次再见 弗朗西斯
Well, see you very soon, Francis.
坐下吧 亲爱的
Sit down, dear.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你在找什么东西吗
Are you looking for something?
找东西 没有 绝对没有
Looking for s-? No, definitely not.
我是说 我在这里有什么可找的 对吧
I mean, what could I possibly be looking for here, right?
那么 看上去你正在浪费我的时间
Well, it looks like you're wasting my time.
听好了 警♥察♥局不是小孩子闲逛的地方
Listen, the police station is no place for kids to horse around.
快滚吧
So scram.
好的 长官 好的 抱歉
Yes, sir. Yes, sir, sorry.
我能要一个香草味的奶油糖圣代吗
Can I get a vanilla butterscotch, uh, sundae?
没问题
Sure thing.
你知道怎么做那个吗
You know how to make one of those? Right?
是的 我知道
Yes. Yes, I do.
好吧 我承认
So, I'll confess.
我不是来这里吃冰激凌的
I didn't just come here for the ice cream.
我不是想要多管闲事
I don't mean to be nosy, but I--
一般要多管闲事的人都这么说
Usually said by somebody who's about to be nosy.
好吧
Right.
你说得对 没事了
No, you're right. Forget it.
凯莉 我逗你玩呢
Just messing with you, Callie.
说吧
Shoot.
今天我早些时候过去时 我...
When I came in earlier today, I...
听到了你和格洛丽亚的谈话
overheard you talking with Gloria.
那可是个人隐私
It's kind of private.
我知道 我只是
I know. I--
我本来在休息室做自己的事
I was in the foyer minding my business.
但是门是开着的 我听到了你们的谈话
But the doors were wide open and I could hear you guys talking.
你到底听到什么了
What exactly did you hear?
我听到你们提到了6月30日早上的
I heard you talking about this argument
剧集 | 哈迪兄弟(2020) | 导航列表