剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我知道了
Gotcha.
你一小时后能来擎天池跟我碰面吗?
Well, could you meet me at Atlas Pond in, like, an hour?
我有东西要给你看
I have something I wanna show you.
快点,用力,小宝宝们
Hey, come on. Take 'em on.
用力推
Come on, Brady.
开始
白色22
-White 22.
白色22
White 22 set hut.
很好…
Good hands. Good hands.
有人很拼命
Someone is coming on strong!
做得好,小子,现在进行二号♥
Good job, son. Hey, QB number two, let's go!
上场了
Let's go.
用心点,全力以赴
Come on, bring it in. It's go time!
好好练习奔跑战术
Time to work on them running plays.
开始
Let's go.
坎蒂丝,你也在场,你也看到了吧?
I mean, Candice, you were there. You saw it.
我这个星期完全没有练习到传球
Literally not a single pass play this week.
爸,你跟盖尼斯教练谈过了吗?
Dad, did you talk to Coach Gaines yet?
有,我有去找他
Yes, I did talk to him.
他只是想让你慢慢重新熟悉
He's just easing you back into things.
可是我们已经练习两个星期了
Okay, yeah, but we've been practicing for two weeks.
我知道,乔纳森
Yeah, I know Jonathan,
但是你的手去年骨折两次 对,可是已经好了
but you broke your arm twice last year. Okay, and yeah, but it's healed.
我相信教练这么做是为了你好
Listen, I'm sure Coach is just looking out for your best interest.
也许你可以跟他谈谈
Maybe you could talk to him,
告诉他你很沮丧
let him know you're frustrated,
看看他怎么说
and see what he says.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我就知道跟你交往是对的
I knew I was dating you for a reason.
位置在哪?
三百公尺
舰尾下沉了
325公尺
我要去一下哈伯农场
Hey, I'm gonna walk down to Hubbard's farm.
班要给我看他的收割机车头
Ben wanted me to look at the headers on his combine.
好,我们会待在这里
All right, uh, yeah, we'll just...we'll just be hanging out then.
哈伯农场离这里多远?
So how far away is Hubbard's farm?
把压载舱炸掉
350公尺
一定是冰块挡住空气流动了
375公尺
四百公尺
再炸一次
425公尺
下沉速度很快,长官
继续下沉的话潜舰就会爆♥炸♥
375公尺
350公尺
三百公尺,持续上升
这怎么可能?
超人救了我们…
(大都会)
你的名字是?娜塔莉强森
Your name is...Natalie Johnson.
我呢?亨利强森
And I'm...Henry Johnson.
我们刚从哪里搬来?
And we just moved here from...
被疯狂的氪星人彻底摧毁的星球
A planet that was totally destroyed by psychopathic Kryptonians.
小娜,你确定要这么做吗?
Nat, are you sure you wanna do this?
你去以前的学校可能会觉得很困惑
Going to your old school, things could get confusing.
爸,不用担心我
Dad, I'll be fine.
万一你遇见跟芮根或安妮卡长得一样的人呢?
What if you run into the doppelganger of Regan or Annika?
我会假装不知道她们是我最好的朋友
Then I'll pretend like I don't know that they're my best friends.
因为她们真的不是
Because they are not.
她们不是同一个人 -我知道
They're not the same people. - I know.
我在这个地球唯一认识的人是你
The only person on this whole earth that I know is you.
我只是想确定我们不会引来不必要的注意
I just wanna make sure we don't attract any unwanted attention.
你是指当你穿着钢铁战服
You mean like the same kind
跟超人在世界各地飞行引来的那种注意吗?
you get from flying around the world in steel war suit with Superman?
娜塔莉
Natalie.
放学时我会来这里接你
I'll pick up right here when you get out.
好喔,亨利
Sure thing, Henry.
乔纳森
Hey! Jonathan?
妈…
Whoa, Mom, Mom...
天啊
Oh, my God.
坎蒂丝,请你马上离开
Candice, I need you to leave right now.
莲恩太太,我很抱歉… -现在就离开
Mrs. Lane, I... I'm so sorry. - Right now!
妈,你听我解释
Mom, I can explain.
你的上衣在哪里?
You, where is your shirt?
我…算了
Um, it's, um...
我根本不想听你的脑子
You know what? I don't even wanna hear
正在捏造的愚蠢借口
whatever lame excuse your brain is concocting.
把衣服穿好,然后来楼下找我
Get dressed and meet me downstairs.
我们要好好谈一谈
We are going to have a serious conversation
马上下来 -好,女士
immediately! -Yes, ma'am.
我明白你的意思,长官
I'm aware of the implications, sir
让我跟他谈谈
Just let me talk to him.
我相信我能让他明白
I'm sure I'll get this whole thing straightened out.
他刚到
Yes, he's just arrived.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
是因为潜舰的事吗?
This about the sub?
这里的人不太高兴
It's not really playing well around these parts.
我只是想救人 -当然了
I was just trying to save lives. -Sure
我明白
I get it. I do.
问题是你救的是北♥韩♥潜舰
The problem is you rescued a North Korean submarine,
核子潜舰
a nuclear one
而且你还把潜舰还给他们
and then you returned it to them.
你不能就放在美国领土上吗?
Couldn't you have just dropped it by American soil?
我不应该插手…
It's important that I stay out of the...
地缘政♥治♥
Geopolitics of it all.
但是我们之间…
It's just that we seem to keep having these issues...
似乎有沟通不良的问题
communicating with each other.
我能得到现在的职位
The whole reason that I got this position
全是因为我知道你的一切
is because I was the one who knew everything about you...
你拯救的人,你所有的过去
all your saves, all your history.
但是我现在突然明白我其实对你一无所知
Now it's feeling clear to me that actually, I know nothing about you.
安德森中尉,不是这样的
Lieutenant Anderson, that's not true.
可能有一点是 -你听我说
Maybe a little true. -Look
我们不需要当最好的朋友,没关系
we don't need to be best friends, okay
但我们必须对彼此诚实
But we do need to be up-front with each other
就像你跟莲恩将军那样
just like you and General Lane were.
没有那么简单 -那不重要
It wasn't that simple. - Doesn't matter.
这是上面长官的想法
That's how the upper brass see it.
我不在乎他们怎么想
They're not my concern.
对,现在是这样
Sure, not yet.
但要是我无法让你承诺
But if I can't get your firm commitment
你会优先考虑美国的利益
that American interests come first
我们的工作关系就必须改变
our working relationship's gonna have to change.
中尉,我们已经谈过这件事了
Lieutenant, we've been over this.
我会继续尽力帮助国防部
I will continue to do everything I can to help the DOD.
那不是承诺 -我最多只能做到这样
That's not a commitment. -It's the best I can do.
克拉克,我需要你现在回家
Clark, I need you home now.
我该走了 -现在有什么事…
I have to go. -Wait, what's so impor...
那么重要?
Important now?
怎么了吗?
Is everything okay?
坎蒂丝呢? -你知道她有来?
Where's Candice? -You knew she was here?
对,在练习后,我载他们回来,发生什么事?
Yeah, I dropped them both off after practice. What happened?
你去你的房♥间 -我很乐意
Go up to your room. -Happily.
我回家的时候发现
What happened is that I came home to find
我们连驾照都还不能考的儿子
our not-even-old-enough to drive son
半裸跟坎蒂丝躺在床上
in bed half-naked with Candice.
真是的,乔纳森,你在想什么?
Jonathan, come on, man. What are you thinking?
他才15岁,跟新女朋友单独在家
He's 15 years old and home alone with his new girlfriend.
他在想什么很明显
It's pretty obvious what he was thinking.
你的意思是…不可能
What? You mean... no, th...
我在他这个年纪的时候绝对不会那么做
I never would've done that when I was his age.
看来他是遗传到他母亲
Well, then he clearly takes after his mother.
你要我去跟他谈谈吗?
Do you want me to go up and talk to him?
不用了,他只会用借口敷衍你
No, he's just gonna give you some bogus answer.
而且天晓得乔丹现在在做什么
By the way, who knows what Jordan's up to right now.
露易丝,别开玩笑了 -不是吗?
Oh, Lois, come on. -What?
他今天早上什么都不想告诉我们
He certainly didn't wanna tell us anything this morning.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表