剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
你不能再这样了
- You need to stop.
为什么
- Why?
怎么的 你接受不了我终于可以得偿所愿了吗
What, can you not handle me finally getting what I deserve?
不 不是 不是这么回事
- No, no. That's not what this is about.
就是这么回事 乔丹
- It's always what it's about, Jordan.
让开
Lay off.
你越来越不像你了
- You're not acting like yourself.
这是全新的我 你最好适应一下
- This is the new me, so you better get used to it.
我不会让你这么做的
- I'm not gonna let you do this.
我说过了 让开
- I said lay off!
孩子们
- Boys!
乔丹
- Jordan.
乔丹 乔丹
Jordan. Jordan!
到底怎么回事
- What the hell's going on?
没什么
- Nothing.
别这样
Don't do this.
我别无选择
- I don't have another choice.
我记得第一次
- I remember the first time
见到你开消防车的时候
I saw you riding in one of these.
你刚结束训练
You just finished training
然后坚持带着他们来接我
and insisted the boys come pick me up.
因为我想在斯摩维尔最漂亮的女孩面前
- It's 'cause I wanted to show off
显摆一下
the best looking girl in Smallville.
我们一整晚都在庆祝
- We stayed up all night long celebrating.
是啊 我记得 接下来的几个晚上
- Yeah, next, uh, the next couple of nights too...
我们也在庆祝
as far as I can remember.
那时候我们多开心
- We were so happy then.
拉娜 我们可以回到过去的
- Lana, it'll be like that again, okay?
问题是 我已经不再是19岁了
- The thing is, we're not those 19-year-olds anymore.
世界对我们来说也不像原来那么新鲜
The world isn't something new to be discovered.
可是变得更好了啊
- I think it's better.
我们在一起那么多年了
You know? We got roots.
现在还有了一个家
Now we got family. Right?
所以这样才让我觉得如此困难
- That's what makes thisso hard.
我跟托尼亚谈过了
I spoke to Tonya.
你为什么要那么做
- Why... why would you do that?
因为我需要听她亲口说
- Because I needed to hear it from her.
不管她说了什么
- Now, look, whatever she said...
你不用担心
- Oh, you don't have to worry.
她说你是个好人
She said you were a good guy
你之所以跟她分了手
and that the reason you broke it off
是为了救你的家人
was to save your family.
那 我是说 对啊
- That's... I mean, that's right.
问题是 我禁不住想
- The problem is, I can't help but wonder,
为了挽救你的婚姻 你也会分手吗
would you have broken it off to save your marriage?
当然会 拉娜
- Lana, yes, of course.
那时候我也不知道自己怎么了
Come on, I wasn't myself back then.
你知道那是谁吗
- Do you even know who that is?
不是20年前的你
And not some version of you 20 years ago.
我是说 今天
I mean you, today.
我知道 亲爱的
- Yeah, babe, I know, okay?
过去几年 我一直 不清醒
The last couple years, I've been... finding my way.
但我一直爱着你
But I have always loved you.
这点从没变过
That hasn't changed.
对你来说也许没变
- Maybe not for you.
拉娜 你在说什么呢
- Lana, what are you saying?
是说你不再爱我了吗
That you don't love me anymore?
我不知道
- I'm not sure.
在我能确定这一点之前
And until I am,
我想你需要搬出去了
I think that you need to move out.
不 拉娜 别这样
- No, Lana, please...
等孩子们走了之后
- You can pick up your stuff in the morning
你可以回去取东西
after the girls are gone.
确认一下我的车不在车道上就可以
Just make sure my car isn't in the driveway.
知道是怎么回事吗
- Any idea what that's about?
就兄弟间的小矛盾吧
- Just brother stuff, I guess.
我今天不也跟我妹妹
- You've probably had your fair share
闹了点矛盾
of sibling rivalry for the day.
我还希望这次
- I was hoping things
能有些不同呢
would turn out different this time.
抱歉爸
- I'm sorry, Dad.
不不 不用道歉
- No, no, don't apologize.
是我的错
The fault lies squarely with me.
她小的时候如果我再多关心她一点
If I'd been more attentive when she was younger,
她就不会找上像艾丽·奥尔斯顿这种人
she never would've sought out somebody like Ally Allston.
我觉得这也不是
- I don't think that's something
你能控制得了的
you can really control.
感觉就是这样
- It sure feels like it.
虽然我不想这么说
I hate to break it to you,
但做人父母真的从来都不容易
but being a parent never gets easier.
你还好意思这么说
- That could only be said by somebody
你可不用在凌晨3点喂孩子
who didn't have to breastfeed at 3:00 a.m.
你咋啥都说呢
- Too much information.
还有双胞胎同时拉臭
- Or change twins' diapers
你要给他们俩换尿片
when they both pooped at the same time.
行了 我懂了
- All right, point taken.
也许我是稍微容易些
Maybe it gets a little easier.
但还是挺难的
It's still hard, though.
我感激你愿意为此努力
- I appreciate you trying.
为我女儿我当然愿意
- Anything for my girls.
我是说真的
I mean that.
我知道
- I know you do.
嘿 乔丹 我们得谈谈
- Hey, Jordan, we need to talk.
兄弟 我知道你能听见
Dude, come on. I know you can hear me.
我不想跟你说话
- I don't want to talkto you.
乔丹 对不起
- Look, Jordan, I'm sorry.
我知道自己做了蠢事
What I did was stupid, okay?
今晚本来是我的大日子
Tonight was supposed to be this big deal for me,
结果我却觉得像是假的一样
and it ended up feeling really fake.
如果赢了比赛你却无法真正开心
What's the point of a great game
那赢不赢还有什么意义
if you can't even enjoy it, you know?
怎么着 我还要替你难过一下吗
- What, am I supposed to feel bad for you?
不是 我 是我搞砸了
- No, I just... I messed up,
而且以后不会再发生了 好吗
and it's not gonna happen again, okay?
随便你
- Whatever, man.
等等 等等 你怎么发现的
- Wait, wait, wait. How'd you find out?
蒂米的妈妈发现了一个吸入器
- Timmy's mom found an inhaler.
显然警♥察♥也知道了
Apparently, the police are involved.
露易丝
- Lois...
怎么了
- What's wrong?
是克拉克
- It's Clark.
他因为叛国被抓了
He's been arrested for treason.
造物弄人
♪ Creation ♪
很高兴你能爱我
♪ That it's cool for you to love me now ♪
我是一切
♪ I'm everything ♪
一切可以证实的
♪ Everything 'cause tried ♪
真实 我看到
♪ And true, I see... ♪
除非他能透露
- Until he reveals the location
杀掉我们那么多人的那家伙的位置
of that thing that killedour men,
否则超人就要被关在
Superman will remain a prisoner
美国政♥府♥的监狱里了
of the United States government.
他们要送他去哪 长官
- Where are they taking him, sir?
跟他哥一起
- To be with his brother.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表