剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我知道你很紧张
I know you're nervous,
但一切都会好起来的
but everything's gonna be okay.
你只需要勇敢点
You just have to be brave.
抱歉久等了
Sorry for the wait.
现在我们来进行遗嘱中最重要的一项
Let's start with the big parts of the will.
有一份信托基金来支付所有的生活费用
A trust has been established to cover all living expenses
这栋房♥子也会在她的名下
and the title of the house will be in her name.
不过为了继承遗产…
However, to receive your inheritance...
你必须得保管这个
You must agree to look after this.
但是那东西是有毒的
But that thing is poisonous.
就是它杀死了他的父亲...
It's what killed her father...
恐怕这没得商量
I'm afraid it was a very firm point.
不拿走吊坠 就得不到遗产
No pendant, no inheritance.
艾丽...
Ally...
听我说
listen to me.
这个吊坠毁了我们家世世代代
This pendant's destroyed our family for generations.
别答应他 我们可以终止这一切
Please. We can end the cycle.
我们一起
You and me.
选择权在你 奥尔斯顿小姐
The choice is yours, Miss Allston.
现在请你离开
Now, if you'd please leave,
我和艾丽有事要商量
Ally and I have much to discuss.
你的父亲会很自豪的
Your father would be very proud.
他几乎就要成功了
He was so close,
现在由你来完成他终其一生都未完成的事业
and now it's up to you to finish his life's work.
奥尔斯顿女士
Ms. Allston?
准备一些茶
Prepare some tea.
我们有一位非常重要的客人来了…
We have a very important guest coming...
我想向她展示一切
And I wanna show her everything.
超人与露易丝
是香蕉松饼的味道吗
Do I smell banana muffins?
那些是给小娜的
Those are for Nat,
因为你今天要去医院
since you're going to the hospital today
探望泰格
to see Tag.
我想你可以顺道给她带点慰问礼品
I figured you could bring her a care package.
好主意
Not a bad idea.
虽然我不确定你能在里面放什么
Although, I'm not sure what you could put in there
让她原谅我对她父亲的所作所为
to have her forgive me for what I did to her dad.
你没有对约翰做任何事 克拉克
You didn't do anything to John, Clark.
发生在他身上的事 不是你的错
What happened to him is not your fault.
是我把他拖进了这个烂摊子
I pulled him into this mess.
好吧 严格意义上讲是我把他拖进来了
Well, technically, I pulled him into it
是我让他调查矿山情况的
when I asked him to look into the mines.
所以如果你感到内疚
So if you're gonna feel guilty,
那么我也会感到内疚
then I have to feel guilty,
而且我对我的妹妹的事已经很内疚了 所以...
and I feel guilty enough about my sister, so...
为什么你会对露西的事感到内疚
Why should you feel guilty about Lucy?
是她背叛了你 而不是你背叛了她
She betrayed you, not the other way around.
除非是我错了
Unless I was wrong.
一直以来 我都觉得
This whole time, I assumed that
艾丽口中说的一切都是谎言
everything that came out of Ally's mouth was a lie.
她说的那些阴暗面和镜像自我的事情…
This talk about shadow dimensions and mirror selves...
听起来太离谱了
it sounded crazy.
但是却有另一个奇怪版本的你
But then this bizarre version of you
穿过地壳出现在我们面前
busted through the earth's crust,
现在我想知道 如果这两者是相关的该怎么办
and now I'm wondering what if the two are related?
你认为那家伙可能是镜像的我
You think this thing could be my shadow self?
有可能啊 如果是这样的话
Maybe, and if that is the case,
那么艾丽的理论是正确的
then maybe Ally's theories are true
我真的无缘无故毁掉了露西的生活
and I really did destroy Lucy's life for no reason.
你的妹妹差点死了
Your sister almost died.
你写的关于艾丽的文章并不是无的放矢
You had good reason for what you wrote about Ally.
如果我掌握的不是全部事实呢
What if I didn't have all the facts?
我得重新整理一下我的笔记
I gotta go back through my notes
看看我是否遗漏了什么
and see if I missed anything.
我们闻到香蕉松饼的味道了
We smell banana muffins.
它们是给娜塔莉的
They're for Natalie.
嗯...
Well...
哦…哦! 嘿...是啊!
Ooh... ooh! -Hey... yah!
哇哇! 不公平
Whoa, whoa! Not fair.
啊 谢谢
Ah. Thanks.
那么 约翰亨利那边有新情况吗
So, uh, any updates on John Henry?
有的 我今天早上和医生谈过了
Yeah, I talked to the doctors this morning.
他已经离开重症监护室了 但他还是
He's out of the ICU, but he does have
很难恢复过来
a tough recovery ahead.
所以这意味着小娜参加不了
So it take it that means that Nat won't be making it
莎拉的成人礼了 很可惜
to Sarah's quinceañera? -Unfortunately not.
现在也许不是举办派对的最好时机 但...
Probably not the best time to be hosting a party, but...
不会取消吧
We're not canceling, right?
我的意思是 这是一件大事
I mean, it's kind of a big deal.
这不仅仅是一个普通的派对 她为这事专门琢磨过的
It's not just a normal party. She's, like, studied for this.
我们不会这样对莎拉的 只是有些事
We wouldn't do that to Sarah. There's just a few things
我得先处理好
I have to take care of first.
还有 我得去趟办公室
Yeah, and I have to go to the office for a little bit,
你们两个留在这里
So I need you two to stay here.
待会有人来建谷仓
There's people coming soon to set up the barn,
帮他们做好准备工作
so make sure they have everything they need.
好的 不用担心
Okay. -Don't worry.
爸 放松点 你僵硬得像个机器人
Dad, loosen up. You're dancing like a tin man.
跳舞就该这样好吧
Yeah, well, that's how you're supposed to dance.
胳膊不能软的像面条一样
Spaghetti arms are bad.
我是从帕特里克·斯威兹那里学到的
See, I learned that from Patrick Swayze.
谁
Who?
你们好奇怪
You guys are weird.
哇!爸!
Whoa! Dad!
也许吧
Maybe.
但我们确实知道如何跳得好
But we sure know how to dance good.
求你们不要在我的成人礼上亲热
Oh, please don't make out at my quinceañera.
我已经够紧张了
I'm already nervous enough as it is.
嗯
Mmm.
这没什么
You got nothing
好紧张的
to be nervous about.
你就等着听到妈妈的致辞
You just wait till you hear your mama's toast.
求你别太煽情
Please don't get sappy on me.
你哭我的话我会受不了的
I will kill you if you cry.
如果是你妈妈打来的
If that's your mother,
告诉她
tell her that I bought
我买♥♥了蹦床
the bouncy house for the cousins,
他们最好过来
so they better be coming.
呃不 是工作上的事情
Uh, no. It's just work.
祖父知道我要改回我们的姓氏吗
Does Abuelita know that I'm taking back our last name?
没有 我还没有告诉她
Uh, no, I hadn't told her yet.
免得你又改主意
Just in case you, uh, change your mind.
为什么我会改变主意
Why would I change my mind?
祖父觉得
The fact that Abuelito
他不把名字从斯科特改为库欣
thought that he couldn't get a job in Smallville
在斯摩维尔就找不到工作
without changing his name
这想法 真的…
from Cortez to Cushing, it's just...
太荒唐了
it's so wrong.
时代不同嘛
Yeah, well, times were different then.
我为我们的身份
Well, I'm proud of who we are
和家乡感到自豪 所以...
and where we come from, so...
这不就是今晚的意义所在吗
I mean, isn't that what tonight's all about?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
有你这个女儿真的三生有幸啊
What did I do to deserve you?
嗯 嗯
Mm. -Hmm?
来吧
Come on.
爸爸!
Dad!
还有你
And you.
嘿
Hey.
超人
Superman.
别动
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表