剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
这是你第二次救我了。
That's twice you've saved my life now.
你知道,当你们
You know, when you guys
邀请我和我爸来你家住,
invited my dad and me to stay with you,
我以为这是个错误。
I thought it was a mistake.
当我们搬出去的时候,我很兴奋
And when we moved out, I was so stoked
拥有我们自己的地方
to have our own place,
现在我们在这里。
and now here we are.
这是世界末日,而我却坐在这里
It's the end of the world, and I'm sitting here
因为我不知道还能去哪里。
because I don't know where else to go.
又不是世界末日。
It's not the end of the world.
你可以一直和我们在一起,亲爱的,
You can always stay with us, sweetie,
只要你愿意。
as long as you want.
我找不到我爸爸了。
I can't locate my dad.
他的信♥号♥♥消失了,我有这种感觉
His signal's lost, and I just have this feeling
好像我再也见不到他了。
like I'm never gonna see him again.
Nat……
Nat...
你♥爸♥爸是个英雄。
your dad is a hero.
我知道现在很可怕。
I know it's scary right now.
但我知道他在为我们而战。
But I know that he is out there fighting for us.
我向你保证。
I promise you.
所以你要相信他会回来。
So you gotta believe that he's gonna come back.
我做的事。
I do.
来吧。我们得进去。
Come on. We need to get inside.
你知道的,不是吗?
You knew, didn't you?
你知道乔丹有超能力。
You knew that Jordan had powers.
你看到他的时候都没有退缩。
You didn't even flinch when you saw him.
他的眼睛,他的样子…
His eyes, the way that he...
你早就知道了。
You've known for a while.
-莎拉-你消失的时候
- Sarah-- - And when you disappeared
整整六个小时,你都没出去散步。
for six hours, you didn't go for a walk.
你在掩盖什么
You were covering for something,
因为第二天,感觉就像
because the next day, it felt like
你要告诉我什么
you were gonna tell me something,
但你却离开了。
but you just pulled away.
你就是那时发现的,对吧?
That's when you found out, isn't it?
是的。
Yeah.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you just tell me?
因为我想让你过上正常的生活。
Because I wanted you to have a normal life.
妈妈,这是公牛。
That's bull, Mom.
乔丹说了一些决定
Jordan said some of the decisions
不是他的事。我认识他。
aren't his to make. I know him.
我知道他有话想跟我说,
I know he's been wanting to tell me something,
就是这个,不是吗?
and this is it, isn't it?
妈妈,我和他分手了!我不会的,如果我
Mom, I broke up with him! I wouldn't if I--
你应该告诉我的!——莎拉!
you should've just told me! - Sarah!
塔梅拉,我们要保持冷静,好吗?
Tamera, we gotta be the face of calm, okay?
那就不一样了!
It would've made a difference!
——莎拉!-宝贝,怎么了?
- Sarah! - Mija, hey, what's goin' on?
让我来处理。
Just let me handle this.
莎拉。——什么?
Sarah. - What?
我们还没有结束。
We are not finished.
-我们得谈谈。——不!
- We need to talk. - No!
我不想和你说话!
I don't want to talk to you!
那你最好听我说。
Then you better listen.
因为你学会了那个秘密
Because that secret you learned
以你无法理解的方式,
is important in ways you don't understand,
我需要你保证你不会说出去
and I need you to promise you will not say anything
在任何人身上。
to anyone.
你在说什么?我——
What are you talking about? I--
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈,发生什么事了?
Mom, what's-- what's happening?
苏苏,你♥爸♥爸呢?
Soph, where's your dad?
我不知道。
I don't know.
妈妈。
Mom.
我们的家怎么了?
What happened to our home?
这不是我们的家。
This isn't our home.
那是他们从另一个地球来的房♥子。
It's their house from the other Earth.
格雷格,把头挪开。
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表