剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
他怪你毁了他的生活
And he blames you for ruining his life.
所以我才要竭尽全力能找到他
That's why I'm doing everything in my power to find him.
哦 嗯
Oh, and, uh...
哈德卡斯将军向你致以最诚挚的歉意
General Hardcastle sends her sincerest apology.
-因为指控我叛国吗 -别担心
- For accusing me of treason? - Don't worry.
你已经洗脱了所有指控
You've been cleared of all charges
正式回到国防部的怀抱
and formally back in the DOD's good graces,
我只是临时受命
and I'm on temporary duty.
真希望能有不同的结果
Wish it had worked out differently.
我也是 现在
Me too. Right now...
我们去把吊坠拿回来
Let's get this pendant
你就能想办法毁掉它了
so you can figure out a way to destroy it.
它到底在哪里
Where the hell is it?
3A区 安全
Section 3 - A, clear.
安德森
Anderson.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这是最后一批了
That's the last of 'em.
是时候了
It's time.
是时候了
It's time!
多亏了约翰·亨利
Thanks to John Henry, the DOD
国防部才能追踪到吊坠的热信♥号♥♥
can track the pendant's heat signature.
一旦他们找到目标 我们就会知道
Once they get a hit, we'll know.
你觉得他拿吊坠当筹码
You think he took the pendant as leverage,
能达成协议吗
hoping to make a deal?
有可能 但为什么
It's possible, but why haven't we
还没有他的消息
heard anything from him?
安德森知道艾丽的事
Anderson knows about Ally.
我和塔尔被关在一起时
When I was locked up with Tal,
我让他去调查她
I told him to look into her.
你觉得他会
You think he would've
把吊坠给她吗
brought her the pendant?
克莉丝正在去见艾丽的路上
Chrissy's on her way to see Ally right now.
她说那是件大事
She said it was something big.
是露西
It's Lucy.
一样
Same.
我厌倦了不完整的感觉
"I'm tired of feeling incomplete."
我终于看透了
"I finally see the way through."
这听起来像是道别
These sound like goodbyes.
我们得找到她
We gotta find her.
看来她在家
Looks like she's at home.
你追踪了露西的手♥机♥吗
You track Lucy's phone?
我去看看她
I'll check on her.
你追踪我的手♥机♥了吗
Do you track my phone?
艾丽 你的手套
Ally, your glove.
我们很接近了
We're close.
就在基特说的地方
Right where Kit said.
她不在 只有她的手♥机♥
She wasn't there. It's just her phone.
她会不会是远程发送短♥信♥
Could she have sent those texts remotely,
或者设置了定时发送
or maybe set a timer?
嗯
Okay.
克莉丝一个电♥话♥都不回
Chrissy hasn't returned any of my calls.
露西的短♥信♥ 诡异而神秘的道别
Lucy's texts... weird, cryptic goodbyes.
安德森和吊坠一起失踪了
And Anderson's missing along with the pendant.
就算他去找了艾丽
Let's say he did go to Ally.
如果他们是想进入镜像世界呢
What if they're trying to get into the inverse world?
另一个超人 他从矿井的一个传送门进来的
The other Superman, he came through a portal in the mines.
你觉得露西会和克莉丝还有艾丽在一起吗
Do you think Lucy could be with Chrissy and Ally?
国防部有个安全小组在那里
The DOD has a security team there.
我打个电♥话♥
Let me make a call.
终于是时候了
The time is finally here.
我们将与另一个自身融合
We're gonna merge with our other selves
成为一个完整的自我
and become whole.
我告诉过你 贝波女士
I told you, Ms. Beppo.
人类历史上最伟大的故事
The greatest story in human history.
不 不 不
No... no! No!
不应该会这样
This isn't supposed to be happening.
矿场的人没有回应
The team at the mines isn't responding.
我不想
I don't want to!
-有反应吗 -没有
- Anything? - No.
所有东西都填满了铅
Everything's so lined with lead,
我看不到里面
I can't see through.
救救我们
Help us!
救救我们
Help us!
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
不
No!
你只救下了我们吗
We're the only ones that you saved?
所有人都
I mean, everyone just got
被吸进了传送门
sucked into that portal.
就像《鬼驱人》里的情节
It was like something out of "Poltergeist."
你们现在安全了
You're safe now.
谢谢你
Thank you...
救了我
for saving me.
超人
Superman!
对不起
Excuse me.
露西和他们在一起吗
Was Lucy with them?
克莉丝不太确定
Chrissy isn't sure.
他们都穿着那些防护服
They were all wearing those suits.
你看到露西了吗
But did you see Lucy?
没有 但我到的时候
No, but by the time I got here,
有些人已经被拉走了
some had already been pulled through.
他们有可能活下来吗
Any chance they survived?
就我所见 没有
Not from what I saw.
来 我来帮你 爸爸
- Here, let me help you, Dad.
-什么 -谢谢你送我
- What? - Thanks for the ride.
我本该把约翰·亨利和小娜
I was supposed to take John Henry and Nat home
从医院接回家的 没事的
from the hospital. It's fine.
去农场见他们
Go meet them at the farm.
露易丝要去国防部见我
Lois is gonna meet me at the DOD.
我们来对付艾丽
We'll deal with Ally.
非常 非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
有个紧急情况
There was an emergency...
没事的 克拉克 没事
It's totally fine, Clark. It's fine.
是啊 开车送我们来的陌生人
Yeah, the complete stranger who drove us here
特别友善
was super nice.
我告诉过你我会去的 但我没有
I told you I would be there and I wasn't.
我向你们两个道歉
I apologize to both of you.
你知道吗 省省吧
You know what? Just save your apology.
宝
Bug.
不 爸爸 我不会坐在这里
No, Dad. I'm not gonna sit here
装作一切都好 因为都不好
and act like everything's okay when it's not.
一切都太糟糕了
All of this is so messed up.
我知道这很奇怪
I know this must be strange...
奇怪
Strange?
你看起来跟杀我妈妈的人一模一样
You look exactly like the guy who killed my mom.
我该怎么办
And I'm supposed to what?
无视这些 跟你一起住吗
Just ignore that and live with you?
小娜 他们不是同一个人
Nat, he's not the same guy.
那我为什么总担心
Then why do I worry all the time
他在你身边时
that when he's around you,
你会和妈妈一个下场
you're gonna end up just like Mom?
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
我们哪儿也不在
We appear to be nowhere.
虚无
Nowhere?
被困在两个世界之间
Trapped in between worlds.
不不不 我们怎么离开这里
No, no. How do we get out of here?
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
我不知道
I don't know.
我得去找我爸爸 海蒂
I need to get to my dad, Hedy.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表