剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm... I'm so sorry.
你说得对
You're right.
爸爸 我不是那个意思
Dad, I didn't... I didn't mean it like that.
-只是你… -没事
- No. - It's just that, you know...
我也该去接苏菲了
I got to go get Soph anyway.
你继续写歌♥ 好吗
You just keep writing your music, okay?
-真的很好听 -谢谢
- It's really good. - Thank you.
你好 我是谭雅 请留言
Hey, you've reached Tonya. Leave a message.
谭雅
Hey, Tonya.
我是…我是凯尔
It's, uh... it's Kyle.
你有空时能回我电♥话♥吗
Listen, can you give me a call when you get a chance?
连恩市长露易丝莲恩来找你
Mayor Lang, Lois Lane is here to see you.
谢谢 波儿
Thanks, Beau.
办公室看起来很棒
The office looks great.
露易丝 我现在真的很忙
Lois, I'm really busy right now.
我知道 所以我就直说了
I know, so I will cut to the chase.
我是来告诉你 我今天早上就该
I came here to tell you what I should have told you
跟你说的话 那就是我很抱歉
this morning, which is that I am sorry.
有时候我忘了那几个字有多重要
Sometimes I forget how important those two little words are.
你说得对 我真的很自私
You were right. I was really selfish.
我想当你的朋友 我没想过
I wanted to be your friend, and I didn't think
这样对你是否公平
about whether it was fair to you.
你必须了解的是
You have to understand, Lana,
我在大都会的生活很不一样
my life was so different in Metropolis.
儿子们还小
The boys were little.
我日以继夜地工作
I was working around the clock.
我没时间交朋友
I didn't have time for friends.
所以保守秘密很容易
So it was easy to keep the secret.
后来我们搬到这里
And then we moved here, and you and I started hanging out,
我们常聚在一起 我觉得我们很合得来
and I felt this connection.
对 我也觉得
Yeah. I felt it, too.
从我妹妹跟我闹翻后
I hadn't had a real girlfriend
我就没有一个真正的女性好友
since my sister and I had our falling-out.
我不想放弃这段友谊
I didn't want to give it up.
所以我说服自己 那是克拉克的秘密
So I convinced myself that it was Clark's secret.
但那不是真的
And that wasn't true.
我知道要花很多时间
Listen, I know it's gonna take a lot of time
才能赢回你的信任 但我想从现在开始
to earn back your trust, but I want to start now.
你说现在是什么意思
What do you mean by now?
克拉克是超人这件事 只是冰山一角
Clark being Superman is just the tip of the iceberg.
你需要知道的事情还很多
There's a lot more you need to know.
一旦你知道所有的事后
Once you have all that information,
你可以决定要怎么做
you can decide what to do with it.
我不知道我有选择
I didn't even realize I had a choice.
你当然有
Of course you do.
我们爱你 拉娜
We love you, Lana.
由你决定要不要告诉你的家人
It's up to you whether or not you decide to tell your family.
我们先从乔丹开始
Let's start with Jordan.
原来他遗传到他爸爸
Turns out he takes after his dad.
很有趣的地点
Interesting location.
难道我们不能找个
Couldn't have found
废弃的热带海滩吗
an abandoned tropical beach somewhere?
我想如果等我们完成后
I think we'd all feel better if what's left of the pendant
把摧毁的吊坠丢进火山底 我们都会比较安心
when you're done winds up at the bottom of that volcano.
那好吧 要开始了吗
Very well, then. Shall we?
你们准备好就开始
Whenever you're ready.
成功了
It's working.
等等 刚刚发生了什么事
Wait. What the hell just happened?
我要拿回属于我的东西
I'm taking back what's mine.
原来那就是合体后的样子
So that's what becoming whole looks like.
那样可不行 对吧
We can't have that, now, can we?
塔尔
Tal!
塔尔
Tal.
她对我做了什么
What did she just do to me?
超人
Superman!
塔尔倒下了
Tal's down.
艾莉拿到吊坠
Ally's got the pendant.
我们得在她到传送门前阻止她
We have to stop her before she gets to the portal.
我马上出动 启动装备
On my way. Fire up the suit!
约翰 她控制住超人了 你要快一点
John, she's got Superman. You need to hurry.
锁定目标了
Lock on target.
我告诉过你 超人 我们会成为神
I told you, Superman, we would become gods.
我没剩多少力量了 老弟
I don't have much left, brother.
我也是
Neither do I.
动作快
Make it quick.
那就一起吧
Together, then.
快好了
Almost there.
使出全力
Give it everything you got!
不
No!
塔尔
Tal?
不该帮他解开手铐的
We should've kept him in cuffs.
你说她偷走你的超能力 是什么意思
What do you mean she stole your power?
不算是偷走
Not stole exactly...
比较像是吸取
more like siphoned.
她吸取我的能量 让自己变得更强大
She was feeding off my energy to make herself stronger.
我之前也有过那种感觉
I felt that sensation before.
什么时候
When?
当我试着阻止她合体时
When I tried to stop her from merging.
今天感觉糟上十倍
Today was ten times worse.
但至少现在已经摧毁吊坠
But at least now, with the pendant destroyed,
不会再发生在别人身上了
it won't happen to anyone else,
这表示我们只需要担心艾莉
which means we only have to worry about Ally.
还有塔尔罗
And Tal-Rho.
我不担心他
I wouldn't worry about him.
怎么 那家伙送你花
What? So dude brings you some flowers,
你就原谅他了
and then all is forgiven?
他冒着生命危险救了我们
He risked his life to save ours,
不只一次 是两次
not once but twice.
而且那些不是普通的花 是牡丹
And they weren't just flowers. They were peonies.
摧毁吊坠并未解决我们的问题
Destroying the pendant didn't solve our problem.
那只会激怒艾莉 这表示她会再回来
It only enraged Ally, which means she'll be back.
所以现在我们的敌人 可以偷走超人的超能力
So now we have an enemy who can steal Superman's powers
还可能会用来对付我们
and potentially use them against us.
我们要怎么打败那样的人
How the hell do we defeat something like that?
-你在做晚餐吗 -只是沙拉和热狗
- Are you making dinner? - It's just salad and hot dogs.
但沙拉里放了南瓜籽
But the salad does have pumpkin seeds,
所以看得出来我有用心
so you can tell an effort has been made.
你真的最棒了
I mean, you are literally the best.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是想帮忙
Yeah. I'm just trying to help.
我看得出来你最近压力很大
I can tell you've been overwhelmed lately, so...
爸爸会来学校接我们
so Dad picking us up from school...
表示你一定很忙吧
you must be really busy.
你♥爸♥还好吗
Was everything okay with your dad?
没事 很好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我只是觉得你们需要谈一谈
It's just I think that you guys need to have a conversation.
谈什么
What about?
少来了 妈 爸又不是笨蛋
Come on, Mom, Dad's not an idiot.
他看得出来你不对劲
He can tell when something's up with you.
只是如果你 在跟别人约会 那我…
It's just... if you are dating somebody, then...
什么约会 我为什么会…
Dating someone? Why on Earth would I even...
我不想听
I don't want to hear about it.
其实我宁可你永远不要告诉我
In fact, I'd, like, rather you never speak to me about that.
我只是说 如果你…
I'm just saying that if you...
你如果对爸爸完全死心 那你该告诉他
if you are totally over Dad, then you should tell him,
因为他有权知道
'cause he does deserveto know.
亲爱的 我没有跟任何人约会
Honey, I'm not dating anyone.
那不然是为什么
So then what is it?
因为你最近怪怪的
'Cause you have been acting kind of weird.
不管是什么事 你都可以信任我
Whatever it is, you... you can trust me with it.
我知道
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表