剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
约翰 小心!
John, look out.
怎么回事?
What's wrong?
是你♥爸♥爸
It's your dad.
娜塔莉 我很抱歉 -不!
- Natalie, I'm sorry. - No!
你是超人
You're Superman.
你应该保证他的安全
You were supposed to keep him safe.
你怎么能让这种事发生呢?
How could you let this happen?
娜塔莉
Natalie--
走吧
Just go.
好吧 只是... 离我们远点
Okay, just... just leave us alone.
谢谢 -我吃的太饱了
- Thanks. - I ate way too much.
我知道
I know.
嘿!
Hey!
哇 这不是我最爱的人♥民♥公仆吗?
Well, if it isn't my favorite public servant.
嘿 你给我听好了 你这个洋洋得意的狗♥娘♥养♥
Hey, you listen here, you smug son of a bitch.
喔喔喔喔 -凯尔 拜托 凯尔
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! - Kyle, please. Kyle.
坚持住 伙计 -我一直听说你的事
- Hold on there, partner. - I keep hearing about you
一直在打听我女儿的事
sticking your greasy nose in my daughter's business.
嗯 那不是真的 凯尔
Well, that's just not true, Kyle.
好吧 那你能保证
Okay, then can we just agree
不利用我们的孩子吗?
that our children are off-limits?
我完全同意 拉娜
I couldn't agree more, Lana.
我不知道你听到了什么
I don't know what you've been hearing,
但我没打算去找莎拉
but I have no intentions of going after Sarah.
我会盯着你的
I'm gonna be watching you.
都是双方面的 凯尔
Well, that goes two ways, Kyle.
对于一个喜欢纯龙舌兰酒的人来说
For a man who likes his tequila neat,
按镇上人的说法 你可真能发酒疯
word around town is, you sure do get messy with it.
祝你们两位晚上愉快
Have a nice night, you two.
宝贝 别让他影响到你
Babe, don't let him get in your head.
这正是他想要的 好吗?
That's just what he wants, okay?
你现在清醒了 这才是最重要的
You're sober now. That's all that matters.
好吗?
Okay?
好的 -走吧
- Yeah. - Come on.
约翰·亨利还好吗?
Is John Henry okay?
他开始能自主呼吸了
He's breathing on his own again.
医生们要到早上才能知道结果
Doctors won't know more until the morning.
记住 他现在由美国♥军♥方最好的医生
Just keep in mind, he's being looked after
还有治疗器械照顾
by the best the U.S. Army has to offer.
那娜塔莉呢?
What about Natalie?
她今晚和他在一起
She's staying with him tonight.
我去给她收拾个包 过会儿再过去
I'm gonna pack her a bag and head back over later.
我明天早上再去
I'm gonna go back in the morning.
如果你们两个来就好了 -当然
It'd be good if you two came. - Sure.
我想我要回家了 有消息随时通知我
Think I'll head home. Keep me posted.
嘿 爷爷 你有空吗?
Hey, Granddad, you got a sec?
你在想什么? 孩子
What's on your mind, son?
嗯....
Um...
其实
well...
我在想最近发生的事情
with everything that's happened recently,
我....
I...
我想我应该准备好帮助爸爸了
I think I should be ready to help Dad.
我要你训练我
I want you to train me.
好吧
Okay.
但是这个...
But this...
这是我们之间的秘密
stays between us.
明白了?
Understood?
All right.
去休息吧 之后需要大量体力
Go get some rest. You're gonna need it.
伙计们 库什回来了 看看这个
Guys, Cush is back! Check it out.
库什 你回来了! 呦!
- Cush, you're back! - Yo!
发生什么事了?
What's up?
库什 你欠我25美元
Cush, you owe me $25.
文尼和孩子们肯定很想念你
Vinny and the boys sure have missed you around here.
但还是最想念你的还是我
But not nearly as much as I have.
嗯...
Um...
是的 这就是我来这里的原因
Yeah, it's actually what I came here
想和你谈件事
to talk to you about.
克丽丝 今天的事我很抱歉
Chrissy, I am sorry about today.
你有空的时候能给我回个电♥话♥吗?
Can you please call me back when you get a chance?
她已经这么做了
She already has.
艾丽所做的一切都伤害了你
All Ally has done is hurt you
天知道还有多少人
and God knows how many other people,
我不会再让她这么做了
and I'm not gonna let her do it anymore.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
这意味着我要揭发她
It means I am going to take her down.
艾丽·奥尔斯顿很危险 我要揭发她
Ally Allston is dangerous, and I am going to expose her
因为她是个骗子
for the fraud that she is.
那我就直说了吧 你爱我
So let me get this straight: you love me
只要我照你说的做
as long as I do exactly what you say.
不 但我会做任何事来保证你的安全 露西
No, but I will do anything to keep you safe, Lucy,
因为我有多爱你
because of how much I love you,
即使这意味着你一辈子都恨我
even if it means you hating me for the rest of your life.
不管做什么能够阻止她的 我都会去做
Whatever I have to do to stop her, I will.
好啊 动手
Fine. Do it.
即使是你也无法阻止真♥相♥浮出水面
Not even you can stop the truth from coming out.
看着我
Watch me.
克里斯汀 我正希望你会打电♥话♥来
Christine. I was hoping you'd call.
你能见我吗?
Can you meet me?
我要你告诉我露易丝的真♥相♥
I want you to tell me the truth about Lois.
格雷格 闪开你的头
Greg, move your head.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表