剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
我们不是在消除人口
We're not eliminating.
我们是在结合两者的优势
We're combining the bestof both.
交出吊坠 马上
The pendants. Now.
我们得去帮忙
We've gotta help.
不 爸爸 一旦你出去
No, Dad. They will kill you
他们会杀了你的
if you go out there.
如果她得到那些吊坠
She gets those pendants,
我们也是必死无疑
we're all dead anyway.
外公 小心
Grandpa, watch out!
你本该藏好的
You should've stayed hidden.
我说马上交出来
I said now.
回我们的地球
Get back to our Earth.
-现在终于 -我们是一体了
- Now at last... - We become whole.
有些事情我得告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
如果跟再次举办年度卓越体育表现奖有关
If this is about hosting the ESPYs again,
-我的答案还跟以前一样 -塔尔
- my answer hasn't changed. - Tal.
我们的笑话没意思
Our jokes weren't funny,
乔丹·迈克尔就是个混♥蛋♥ 而且明显
Jordan Michael's a jerk, and clearly,
没有人注意我的座驾
no one paid any attention to my rider.
塔尔
Tal.
露易丝怀孕了
Lois is pregnant.
什么
What?
你说认真的吗 我要当叔叔了吗
Are you serious? I'm gonna be an uncle?
你要当叔叔了
You're gonna be an uncle.
我要当叔叔了
I'm gonna be an uncle!
今晚剩下的时间 酒水都算我的
Rest of the night, the drinks are on me.
你知道 我们在计划发个新闻稿 但是
You know, we, uh... we were planning a press release, but...
你知道我是什么人 卡尔
Oh, you know how I am, Kal,
总是易于表露自己的感情
always wearing my heart on my sleeve.
以你为豪 兄弟
Proud of you, brother.
这杯敬艾尔家族的未来
Here's to the future of the El family.
还有
Also,
露易丝和我在附近买♥♥了个地方
Lois and I just bought a place nearby.
-在这 在斯摩维尔 -没错
- Here? In Smallville? - Yeah.
那地方有个谷仓还有大♥片♥土地
It's got a barn and tons of land.
跟大都会的生活节奏根本不一样
It's a total change of pace from Metropolis.
你到底为什么这么做
Why on square Earth would you do that?
这地方就是能
Something about this place
把我吸引过来
just drew me here.
你总是这么冲动 卡尔
Well, you've always been the impulsive one, Kal.
我这有一帮豪饮的顾客
I got a lot of thirsty customers
在给你的账单添砖加瓦
taking you up on your offer.
我需要你的信♥用♥卡♥
I'm gonna need a credit card.
我保证 我能付得起
I promise you, I'm good for it.
这我可不确定
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
别以为我不知道你是谁
It's not like I don't know who you are,
世界上最合人心意的单身汉
World's Most Eligible Bachelor.
别全信你在《人物》杂♥志♥上读到的东西
Don't believe everything you read in "Persons" magazine.
我只是个
I'm... I'm simply a guy
没找到自己意中人的普通人而已
who hasn't found the right woman yet.
也许是因为你从未来过斯摩维尔
Maybe that's because you've never been to Smallville.
我就在吧台旁 等着你的信♥用♥卡♥
I'll be at the bar, waiting for that credit card.
我是说
I mean...
她对我来说太好了
She's too good for me.
这是实话
That's true.
我在想什么
Ugh, what was I thinking?
也许这是个错误
Maybe this is a mistake.
塔尔 你只是太紧张了
Tal, you're just nervous.
你和拉娜是我已知 最幸福的一对
You and Lana are the happiest couple I know.
我想让你知道
I want you to know,
这改变不了我们之间的关系
this changes nothing between us.
你永远会是我兄弟
You'll always be my brother.
无论你需要什么 开口就好
And whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.
我也是
Same here.
现在你该结婚了
Now let's get you married.
# 我们之下的人不可被抛弃 #
# Those below us cannot be renounced #
# 因为他们在说 #
# 'Cause they're talking #
她好漂亮
She's gorgeous.
# 至少这一次 我希望他们住口 #
# And for once, I wish they'd shut up their mouths #
没错 她对你来说太优秀了
Yeah, she's too good for you.
# 关上他们的门 待在家里 #
# Lock their doors and stay in the house #
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
这持续太久了 兄弟
This has gone on too long, brother.
只是暂时的
It's only temporary.
露易丝和乔丹不会回来了
Lois and Jordan aren't coming back.
-只要我阻止艾丽·奥尔斯顿 -卡尔
- Once I stop Ally Allston... - Kal...
只要我阻止她并把乔纳森带回来
Once I stop her and get Jonathan back,
露易丝也会回来
Lois will come back too.
卡尔 你是否想过
Kal, have you ever considered
艾丽或许是对的
that maybe Ally is right?
什么
What?
几乎每个人
Almost every person
都容易迷失自我
is lost at some level.
以你为例子
Take you, for example.
你难道没感到有些东西不见了吗
Don't you feel that something is missing?
不 不 你是不是在一直听她的话
No, no. Have you been listening to her?
乔纳森安排了一场会见
Jonathan arranged a meeting.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do that?
而且拉娜和我都同意
And Lana and I agreed
她说的话有些是真的
there was some truth in what she had to say.
塔尔 听我说 听我说
Tal, listen to me. Listen to me.
别跟那女人纠缠在一块 求你
Don't get involved with that woman, please.
她很危险
She's dangerous.
卡尔 我觉得她能帮到你
Kal, I think she could help you.
不 你向我保证过
No! You promised me.
你保证过如果我有求于你
You promised, if I needed
你会赴汤蹈火 在所不辞
something, anything, you would do whatever I asked.
-你还记得吗 -当然 但是
- Do you remember that? - Yes, of course, but...
我现在要求你离开她
I'm asking you to walk away.
她毁了我的家庭
She's destroyed my family.
求你
Please.
向我保证 向我保证
Give me your word, give me your word
你会离开她
that you will walk away.
有点复杂
It's complicated.
拉娜真的相信她所做的
Lana really believes in what she's doing.
你要么离开艾丽
You walk away from Ally,
要么离开我
or you walk away from me.
卡尔 拜托 我是你的兄弟
Kal, please. I'm your brother.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
滚出去
Get out.
-卡尔 -我让你滚出去
- Kal... - I said get out!
她会变成什么
What is she becoming?
乔·艾尔
Jon-El.
去 跟另一个你合体
Go. Merge with your other self.
找到我的追随者
Find my followers.
准备迎接我的到来
Prepare for my arrival.
求你 求你 别让这一切发生
Please. Please. Don't let this happen.
我的乔纳森是个好苗子
My Jonathan... he's a good kid.
你什么也做不了
There's nothing to be done.
我之前辜负过我兄弟一次
I failed my brother once before.
看到你在这 让我想起自己失去了什么
Seeing you here reminds me of what I lost.
塔尔
Tal...
去救你儿子
Save your son.
嘿 看 乔回家了
Hey, look. Jon's home.
那不是我们的乔纳森
That's not our Jonathan.
克拉克在哪
Where's Clark?
他太迟了
He was too late.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
或许不太好
Probably not.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表