剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
《超人与露易丝》前情提要…
Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
她现在能吸收吸收人们的超能力了吗?
She can drain and absorb people's superpowers now?
她变成了某种寄生虫。
She's become some kind of a parasite.
所以你现在是超级英雄了?
So now you're a superhero?
我只是希望到时候能帮到你。
I just want to be able to help you when the time comes.
先把这东西拆开。
Start by tearing this thing apart.
我有资格做得更多
I am qualified to do more
总比坐在场边好!
than sit on the sidelines!
你合并。
You merged.
很快,你也会的。
And soon, you will too.
你想让我杀了超人。
You want me to kill Superman.
在此期间你打算做什么?
What will you do in the meantime?
我们合并两个星球。
We merge both planets.
-他的细胞看起来正常-这不是一件好事吗?
- His cells look normal. - Isn't that a good thing?
如果他是人类,就会是。
It would be, if he were human.
路易斯。
Lois.
你回来。
You're back.
什么?
What?
是妈妈和爸爸。
It's Mom and Dad.
——嘿,家伙。-嗨。
- Hey, guys. - Hey.
我只是想坐一会。
I just need to sit down for a sec.
你♥爸♥爸会没事的。
Your dad's gonna be okay.
哦,爸爸。
Oh, Dad.
不。
No.
我没有好转。
I'm not getting better.
嘿,对自己好点。
Hey, go easy on yourself.
根据国防部的说法,Ally已经完全抽干了你的细胞
According to the DOD, Ally completely drained your cells
所有的太阳能。这需要一些时间。
of all solar energy. It's gonna take some time.
不。不,是错的。
No. No, something's wrong.
太阳没有给我充电。我需要,
The sun's not recharging me. I need to--
我要见我妈,找出原因。
I need to see my mom and find out why.
看来这次你得让他坐飞机了。
Guess you'll have to fly him this time.
等等,去堡垒?
W--wait, t-t-to the fortress?
如果我失控或者撞车了怎么办?
What if I lose control or I crash or something?
我甚至不知道怎么降落,
I don't even know how to land,
爸爸这样,我
and with Dad like this, I--
我不知道我能不能做到。
I don't know if I can do it.
亲爱的,没事的,好吗?
Honey, it's okay, all right?
你不必这么做。
You do not have to.
我们可以问问约翰·亨利。
We can ask John Henry.
所以爱丽是某种能量寄生虫。
So Ally is some kind of energy parasite.
她能吸收任何东西的力量
She can absorb power from anything
她在身体上与。
she physically comes in contact with.
想想看。你的衣服上没有松动的电线
Well, think about it. Your suit had no loose wires,
没有有效的二极管,护盾一直在运转。
no effective diode, shields were up and running.
她仍然吸收了你的力量。
She still absorbed your power.
对锤子也做了同样的处理。
Did the same thing to the hammer.
解释她是如何打败超人的。
Explains how she defeated Superman.
我们得弄清楚她的超能力是怎么运作的
We need to figure out how her power works
所以我们可以抵御它。
so we can defend against it.
也许吧,也许是最好的防御
Maybe, or maybe the best defense
就是想出更好的进攻方式。
is to come up with a better offense.
嗨,约翰。
Hey, John.
克拉克。
Clark.
进来。来吧。
Come in. Come on.
坐下来。
Sit down.
很高兴看到你能站起来。
Really good to see you on your feet.
是啊,要不是你们俩,
Yeah, well, if it wasn't for you two,
我不会的,所以谢谢。
I wouldn't be, so thanks.
和谢谢你。
And thank you.
你救了我的命。
You saved my life.
世界需要超人。
The world needs Superman.
我们只是想知道艾莉是如何窃取超能力的。
We were just trying to learn how Ally steals powers.
这就是我来的原因。
That's actually why I stopped by.
我也想知道,
I'd like to know the same thing,
如果你想出去走走的话,
and, uh, if you're up for a little trip,
我认识一个人,也许能帮我们找到答案。
I know someone who might be able to help us find out.
姑娘们,我们得走了!
Girls, we gotta get going!
等等,你还没换衣服?你最近在干什么?
Wait, you're not dressed yet? What have you been doing?
妈妈,我累了。
I'm tired, Mom.
你想谈谈累吗?
You wanna talk about tired?
这就是疲惫的样子。
This is what tired looks like.
像个疯子一样在城里跑来跑去,
Running around town like a crazy person,
一边照顾你们俩一边学习这份工作。
taking care of you two while trying to learn this job.
现在去穿点衣服。
Now go throw on some clothes.
天啊,你一大早就这么暴躁。
God, you're so cranky in the morning.
好的,电♥话♥。
Okay, phone.
嗯,眼镜。
Um, glasses.
你们有谁看到钥匙了吗?
Hey, have either one of you seen the keys?
妈妈!
Mommy!
糖果,你怎么了?
Sweets, what's wrong?
-我们现在到家了。-电视上有个吓人的女人。
- We are now home. - There's a scary lady on TV.
我们只剩下一件事要做了
There is just one thing left for us to do--
将两个地球合并成一个。
merge both Earths into one.
那是谁?
Who is that?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我们现在最不需要的就是
The last thing we need right now--
一台我们买♥♥不起的新电脑。
a new computer we can't afford.
超人怎么样?
How's Superman?
看起来他会没事的。
Looks like he's gonna be okay.
这是什么意思?他还受伤吗?
What does that mean? Is he still hurt?
我不知道所有的细节。
I don't have all the details.
好吧,那我们就把我们知道的都公布出来。
Fine, we'll just publish what we have.
-等等-不我们都看到了
- Wait-- - No, we both saw
什么盟友。好吧?
what Ally did. Okay?
如果她能对超人做这种事,
If she could do that to Superman,
我们其他人还有什么机会?
what chance do the rest of us have?
她不完成所有人是不会罢休的
She's not gonna stop until she completes everyone
通过将它们与对应的相结合
by combining them with their counterparts
来自那个比扎罗世界。
from that Bizarro World.
就像某种死亡崇拜
It's like some kind of a death cult,
只不过领导是个全能的精神病患者。
except the leader happens to be an all-powerful psychopath.
我们的工作就是警告人们。
It's our job to warn people.
制♥造♥恐慌不是我们的职责。
It's not our job to create panic.
我们没资格策划新闻。
We don't get to curate the news.
我们无法确定人们会作何反应。
And we can't determine how people will react.
我们所能做的就是报告我们所知道的,
All we can do is report what we know,
我们必须现在就行动。
and we have to do it now.
来吧。它又开始了。
Come on. It's doing it again.
它一早上都在这样。
It's been doing it all morning.
克里希。
Chrissy.
所以你从昨晚起就失去了力量?
So you've been powerless since last night?
是的。
Yes.
从那以后你就一直在晒太阳吗?
And you've been exposed to the sun since then?
今早有一小段时间,但什么都没变。
For a short time this morning, but nothing's changed.
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
我做的事。
I do.
你的细胞已经严重受损
Your cells have been severely damaged,
被任何力量改变
altered by whatever power
艾丽·奥尔斯顿继承了这个吊坠。
Ally Allston's inherited from the pendant.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
改变了吗?
Altered?
意思是直到他们痊愈
It means until they heal,
所以它们可以以你习惯的速度吸收能量,
so they can absorb energy at the rate you are accustomed,
你就保持现在的样子。
you will remain as you are now.
需要多长时间?
How long will that take?
这很难确定。
It's hard to be certain.
但就像你刚到这里时还是个婴儿一样,
But much like when you arrived here as an infant,
你的细胞需要时间来调整。
your cells need time to adjust.
我四岁才有超能力。
I didn't develop powers until I was four.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表