剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
于是我回家去找她
So I went back to the house to look for her
但是她也没在家 我想说 乔
and she wasn't there. I mean, Jon...
乔当时就在附近 也许他会知道我妈去了哪里
Jon was in the neighborhood. Maybe he knew where she went.
等他回家后我会问问的
I talked to him when he got home.
他说他直接去了坎蒂丝家
He said he went straight to Candice's.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
她的车还在 我回家的时候
Her car is still there and when I went home,
地板上到处是橱柜和玻璃碎片
there was a busted cabinet and glass all over the floor.
好吧 我们先不要妄下结论
Okay, let's not jump to conclusions.
-我确定一切都没事的 -妈
- I am sure everything is fine. - Mom.
我去打几个电♥话♥
Let me make some phone calls.
我保证 我们会查清楚怎么回事的
I promise you, we will find out what happened.
但你现在最该做的事情
But the best thing for you to do right now
就是回办公室去 一旦我打听到什么
is go back to her office and I will reach out
会立刻告诉你 好吗
the moment I hear of anything, okay?
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
莎拉 等等
Sarah, wait.
那个 我真抱歉电♥话♥轰炸你
Look, I'm sorry for blowing up your phone.
乔丹 我们现在能别说这事吗
Jordan, can we... can we just not do this right now?
等等 我知道现在不是时候 但这很重要
Wait, I know it's a bad time, but this is important.
我得告诉你我的真实感受
I need to tell you how I really feel.
乔丹 我妈妈失踪了
Jordan, my mom is missing.
听着 听着 我不会再用短♥信♥
Look, look, instead of stumbling over my words
狂轰滥炸你了
in a million texts...
我都写下来了
I wrote it all down.
所有我想说但是没有说出口的话
Everything I've been trying to say to you but couldn't.
都在这上面了
It's all in here.
乔丹 我不想要你的信
Jordan, I don't want your letter.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, sweetie.
是啊 你的好主意
Yeah, great idea.
有点漂亮
It's kind of beautiful.
不 不 别被蒙骗了
No, no, no. Don't be fooled.
所有不♥穿♥防护服就试图
Anyone who tries to go in through
穿过其中的人都被撕成了碎片
without protection gets torn to shreds.
所以 这就像是一个通向另一个地球的
So what, it's like some dimensional rift
空间裂缝吗
that leads to the other Earth?
比这还要更复杂些
There's more to it than that.
克拉克提到了中间地带
Clark mentioned the middle ground,
就好像一个负极区
like a negative zone,
时间和空间都完全不存在
completely devoid of time and space.
听起来很像是我用人工智能
Sounds just like what I was stuck in
定位到你的战衣前被困的地方
before my AI located your suit.
来吧 我们去拿到想要的东西
Come on. Let's get what we came for.
哦 不
Oh, no.
恐怕 恐怕这没什么用
I'm afraid that's... that's not gonna do much.
这东西彻底卡住了
No, this stuff is really wedged in there.
所以 你造了个能将它弄出来的东西吗
So what, you created something to get it out with?
是啊
Yeah.
乔纳森 我们在这干什么
Jonathan, what are we doing here?
等着时机成熟
Besides waiting until it's time?
你知道答案是什么
You know the answer to that.
你摄入的X-氪石已经侵蚀了你的大脑
That X-K you're taking is getting to your head.
你现在不理智
You're not making any sense.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我知道你一直在挣扎
I know that you've been struggling.
被学校劝退
Got kicked out of school.
那个乔纳森不是我
That Jonathan is not me.
你的父母都很担心你
And that your parents are worried about you.
你根本不认识我父母
You don't know my parents.
那些人
Those people...
他们只是长得像而已
They just look like them.
就像是你也跟我那个世界的拉娜长得一样
Sort of how you look like the Lana from my world.
乔纳森 你吓到我了
Jonathan, you're scaring me.
拜托你给我松绑
Please just... just untie me
我们找人给你需要的帮助的
and then we can get you the help you need.
那是不可能的
That's not going to happen.
救我 救命啊
Please help me! Help!
如果你想让超人过来
If you want Superman to come,
用这个会简单很多
this will be a lot easier.
别担心 他很快就会过来了
Don't worry, he'll be here soon.
我到处都找不到她
I couldn't find her anywhere.
所以她真的被抓走了吗
So he did take her.
他当时就在中♥央♥大街上
He was right there on Main Street.
我本来可以阻止他的 可是我
I could've stopped him and instead I...
选择了保护自己的秘密
I chose to protect my secret.
克拉克 你不知道会发生这种事
Clark, you didn't know this would happen.
-那不重要 -是吗
- That doesn't matter. - Yeah?
莎拉早些时候来这里找过她妈妈
Well, Sarah stopped by earlier looking for her mom
她很担心
and she was so worried,
而我只能当着她的面撒谎
and all I could do was just lie to her face.
感觉太糟心了
It felt so gross.
我们这是在干吗 克拉克
What are we doing, Clark?
这个秘密正在毁掉我们在乎的一切
This secret is destroying everything we care about.
对 可是它也给了我们所在乎的一切
Yeah, but it also gave us everything we care about.
我父亲说我必须保守这个秘密
My dad said I had to keep this secret safe,
如果真♥相♥大白于天下
that I could never just be Clark Kent
我就永远不能只当克拉克·肯特了
if the truth got out.
我就永远不能拥有我一直想要的家庭了
I'd never be able to have the family I'd always wanted.
我看到那一家人 他们过得非常糟糕
I saw that other family and they were a mess.
-那种名声 那种自大 -我们不是他们
- The fame, the ego, the... - We're not them.
我知道 可万一这就是
I know but what if this is the thing
-我们的不同之处呢 -不会的
- that makes us different? - It's not.
不同之处在于 我们是由一对杰出的父母
The difference is that we have two very exceptional young men
抚养长大的一对杰出青年
being raised by two exceptional parents.
你在说什么呢 露易丝
What are you saying, Lois?
也许我们应该相信我们的亲人
Maybe we need to trust our family
知道应该怎样对待真♥相♥
to know the right thing to do with the truth.
快点
Hurry.
又发生了
It... it's happening again.
乔
Jon?
他抓了 他抓了库欣太太
He's got... he's got Mrs. Cushing.
-她被绑住了 -你还看到了什么
- She's tied up. - What else did you see?
有血的勾子
Hooks covered in blood.
好像是在工业冻库里
They're in, like, an industrial freezer.
很大的冻库
Like a big... big freezer.
好像是坎普斯维尔路上的
That sounds like the old slaughterhouse
老屠宰场
on Kempsville Road.
万一他只是想让我离开乔呢
And what if he's just trying to get me away from Jon?
爸爸 我可以的
Dad, I got it.
快去救拉娜
Go. Save Lana.
不出所料
How predictable.
我就知道你会来救她
I knew you'd come for her.
她不想合体 乔纳森
She doesn't want this, Jonathan.
我想你我都知道 她还是有点希望的
I think you and I both know part of her does.
我不会让你伤害她的
I'm not gonna let you harm her.
就等着你这么说了
I was counting on that.
慢着慢着
Wait, wait.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
没事的
It's okay.
很快就结束了
It'll all be over soon.
告诉我的拉娜 我很快回来
Tell my Lana I'll be back soon.
好了
All right.
我想这应该能行
I think that should do it.
爸爸 怎么回事
Dad, what's happening?
我们得走了 马上
We have to go, now.
库欣太太
Mrs. Cushing?
不是库欣太太
Not Mrs. Cushing.
她是来找拉娜的
She's here for Lana.
去外面呼叫超人
Go outside and yell for Superman.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表