剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
嗯..还没
Um, no.
现在大概是早上10点
It's, like, 10:00 in the morning.
也许会能让剩下的一整天时间变的更有趣
Might make the rest of the day more interesting.
那么这些东西到底是做什么的 真的吗?
So what exactly does this stuff do, like, really?
除了让你觉得自己像超人?
Besides make you feel like Superman?
我不知道 这对每个人来说都是不同的
I don't know. It's different for everyone.
有什么不同?
Different like how?
嗯 对我来说 我主要感觉变强壮了
Well, for me, I mainly feel stronger,
当肯德尔使用后
but when Kendall took it,
她发誓她听到她妈妈在几英里外工作
she swears she heard her mom at work a couple miles away.
这是不是很疯狂?
Isn't that crazy?
呃 是的 不... 是的 这太疯狂了
Uh, yeah, no-- yes, that's crazy.
只是 就像 嗯..
It's just, like, um...
我真的不知道这是不是我的菜
I don't really know if it's my thing.
我明白
I get it.
我是说 别有压力 但你要知道
I mean, no pressure, but just so you know,
提米 他周六买♥♥了大概五个吸入器
Timmy, he bought, like, five inhalers on Saturday,
所以没有帮助的话
so he might be pretty tough to beat
可能他现在已经被打败了
without some help.
我爱你 J
Love you, J.
听着 约翰 我很抱歉你又卷入了这一切
Look, John, I'm sorry you got pulled back into all this.
我知道这是你最不想发生的
I know it's the last thing you wanted
当你决定搬回这里的时候
when you decided to move back here.
纳特看起来很开心 这才是最重要的
Nat seems happy. That's all that matters.
特征数据分♥析♥完毕
The signature analysis is complete.
把它发到监视器上
Send it to the monitor.
我们可以追踪他
We can track him.
我是说 你那奇怪的双胞胎
I mean, your strange twin.
他脖子上戴的那个东西
That thing he wears around his neck
当你走近他的时候 那似乎在发光
that seemed to glow when you got close to him
我们现在得到一个
has a very specific energy signature,
非常特殊的能量信♥号♥♥
which we now have.
那我们怎么锁定这个能量特征?
So how do we get a lock on the signature?
暂时还不行
We don't.
恐怕得借助国防部唯一的卫星
I'm afraid the DOD is the only one with satellites
才能找到类似的能量特征信♥号♥♥
that can find something like that.
我会把它拿给安德森的 -等等 稍等一下
- I'll take it to Anderson. - Wait, wait.
还有一件事
There's one other thing.
听着 嗯...盔甲坏了
Look, um...suit's busted.
现在锤子裂开了 所以你被一击命中的话…
The hammer's cracked, so when you get a hit...
接下来交给我吧 -不 克拉克 你不可能是..
- I can take it from here. - No, Clark, you can't.
一个人
Not alone.
听着 我看到那东西在矿井里对你做了什么
Look, I saw what that thing did to you at the mines.
它太强大了
It's too powerful.
你需要帮助
You need help,
这东西现在除了安德森和他的团队
and there's probably nobody better to ask
可能没人比你更了解
than Anderson and that team of his.
哇 这地方看起来太棒了
Wow, this place looks amazing.
是啊 这些三明治太棒了
Yeah, these sandwiches are awesome.
谢了陌生人
Thanks, Cold Cuts.
我会转告我父亲的
I'll let my dad know you approve.
所以这就是你不再做啦啦队员的原因?
So is this why you're not doing cheer anymore?
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much,
但女孩们也变得 就像 真的很奇怪
but also the girls have gotten, like, really weird
自从坎迪斯成为队长之后
since Candice became captain.
我不 哦 无意冒犯
I don't--oh, no offense.
不用在意
None taken.
乔对女人的品味从来都不怎么样
Jon's never had the best taste in women.
那太糟糕了 他很可爱
That's too bad. He's cute.
嗯..
Hm.
再说了 也很难找到员工
Plus, it's just been hard trying to manage
能够接受这种最低工资了
finding people to work for minimum wage
在镇上大部分人都拿到了"边缘"的赔款之后
after most of the town got that Edge payout...
为什么让我拿...
Why do I have to take it?
放到你的夹克里 直接从这里走出去
Put it in your jacket and let's get out of here.
老兄 这放不下的
Dude, it's not even gonna fit.
我不知道你为什么穿这么小的夹克
I don't know why you wear such a tiny jacket.
兄弟 我们会喝得酩酊大醉的
Bro, we're gonna get so wasted.
是啊 兄弟
Hell yeah, bro.
走
Go.
嘿! -库欣 没关系的
- Hey! - Cushing, it's cool.
丹尼斯 -不 看
- Denise. - No, look.
我爸在这里安装了一个监控
My dad has the whole place under surveillance.
不管发生了什么事 我们都可以看到
Nothing happens here that we don't see.
是的 他们从后面偷了一瓶龙舌兰酒
Yeah, they stole a bottle of tequila from the back.
那些白♥痴♥只是滑倒了
Those idiots just slipped and fell...
我死定了 我死定了
I'm so dead. I'm so dead.
我死定了 我死定了 我死定了
I'm so dead. I'm so dead. I'm so dead.
你能告诉我他们的样子吗?
Can you tell me anything about what they looked like
或者是穿什么衣服吗? -可以 那个人
or what they were wearing? - Uh, yeah, he...
身高5英尺5英寸 中等身材 -爷爷?
5'5", medium build. - Granddad?
你为什么要在一个便利店
Why in the hell were you using
使用急冻光束
your cold breath in a quicky mart?
有几个人想偷点酒
Some guys were just trying to steal some booze,
而且这家店是我朋友丹尼斯他们家刚开的
and my friend Denise's family just opened up the store
而且他们家的家境并不好 我只想帮下忙
and they're already in debt. I was just trying to help.
你做了一件高尚的事情
You did a noble thing.
愚蠢得要死 但很高尚
Dumb as hell, but noble.
我的后台里其实有监控录像
I actually have the security footage in the back.
你得做点什么
You need to do something.
他们随时都会看录像
They're gonna look at the video, like, any second.
是我发到你手♥机♥上的这段录像吗?
You mean the video I just sent you?
别担心 我篡改了原录像
Don't worry. I scrambled the original.
你是怎么做到的
How did you--
孩子 我之前可是
Son, I used to run
掌管美国国防部的
the United States Department of Defense.
清理这一切比“糖果粉碎传奇”容易多了
(方块消消乐游戏)
Cleaning this up is easier than "Candy Crush."
感谢你这么迅速的处理了
Thanks for doing that so fast.
我会一直帮助家人
I'll always help out family,
即使我这辈子没少干这些事情
even if I'm playing the round of my life.
两个接三个小鸟
(高尔夫运动的某种术语)
Two over with three birdies.
听着 你不应该这样乱用你的超能力
Look, you shouldn't be using your powers like this,
尤其是面对超♥市♥扒手这种情况
especially not to stop shoplifters.
你没有接受过这种训练
You're not trained.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
你需要时刻注意你周围的环境
You just have to always be aware of your surroundings.
再往左一点
A little to the left,
你就完全进入监控的盲点了
you would have been in a blind spot.
我得走了 孩子
Got to go, kiddo.
你确定你准备好了吗?
You sure you're ready for this?
新闻学院绝对不会教你如何潜入
They definitely didn't teach undercover cult infiltration
邪教当卧底
at my journalism school.
那我就进去吧
I'll go in there, then.
不 你很快就会被认出的
No, you'd get recognized in a second.
我可以解决的
I can do this.
好的 进去找我妹妹吧
All right, just go in there, look for my sister.
如果你看到她 给我发短♥信♥ -明白
If you see her, text me. - Got it.
你们都在这里 因为缺少了一些东西
You are all here because something is missing
从你的生活中解脱出来 对吗?
from your life, right?
一些难以捉摸的东西
Something elusive,
一些你无法完全解释的事情
something that you can't quite explain.
我打赌你一定在找这把通往幸福的钥匙
I bet you've looked for this key to happiness
在宗教上 或者可能在哲学上
in religion, or maybe philosophy.
也许是在大自然中散步
Maybe on a walk in nature,
或者只是在家里看大型足球赛
or just watching the big football game at home.
你们中的一些人可能曾试图在自己的工作上找到它
Some of you may have tried to find it at your jobs.
你到处都找遍了
You've looked everywhere.
但是 我的朋友们 如果你们不知道
But, my friends, if you don't know
你要找的是什么
what it is you're looking for,
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表