剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
-不 爸爸 我 -快走
- No, Dad, I... - Just go.
我会尽量拖延住她 快走
I'll hold her off as long as I can. Just go!
他来了
He's coming.
乔丹
Jordan.
只有我能阻止他
I'm the only one who can stop him.
这次你♥爸♥不会来阻止我了
Your dad's not coming to stop me this time.
天哪
Oh, my God.
超人
Superman?
你必须把所有氪星石拿出来
You have to get all the kryptonite out.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
尽快
As fast as you can.
好 好
Okay, okay.
你哪儿也去不了
You're not going anywhere.
完了
Oh, crap.
乔 住手
Jon, stop it!
继续尖叫
Keep screaming.
让他知道他辜负了他儿子
Let him know that he failed his son
就像我父亲辜负了我一样
just like my father failed me.
克拉克
Clark!
克拉克
Clark!
快点 快点
Hurry, hurry.
爸爸
Dad.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
待在这里 我马上回来
Stay right here. I'll be right back.
现在谁是没用之人了
Who's the weak one now?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
不会太久了
Not for long.
这一拳为了我兄弟
This is for my brother.
今天谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for all your help today.
没什么的
Oh, it was nothing.
其实是你阻止了他
You're the one that actually stopped him.
别那么看低自己
Don't sell yourself short.
这是第二次
This is the second time
你帮我拯救生命了
you've helped me save lives now.
你觉得乔纳森会没事吗
Do you think that Jonathan's gonna be okay?
那不是你认识的乔纳森·肯特
That wasn't the Jonathan Kent that you know.
你今天看到的那个乔纳森
The one you saw today, he's...
他是来自另一个世界
he's from a different world entirely.
这是什么意思 是来自你的星球吗
What do you mean? Like, your world?
差不多吧
Something like that.
真是吓人
Wow, that's terrifying,
不过也松了一口气
but also a huge relief.
因为经过这些事之后 我都不知道
'Cause I didn't know how I was gonna face
该怎么面对露易丝和克拉克
Lois and Clark after all of this.
我会告诉露易丝一切
I'll fill Lois in on everything.
我不会告诉任何人的
So I shouldn't tell anyone.
我不能请你为我撒谎
I can't ask you to lie for me.
可这不是为了你 是为了肯特一家
Yeah but it's not for you. It's for the Kents.
如果这件事传出去了
I mean, if this story were to get out,
他们就不得不面对引起的后果
they would have to deal with the fallout.
我确信我所认识的露易丝·莱恩
I'm pretty sure the Lois Lane that I know,
知道该怎么处理
she can handle it.
我担心的不是露易丝
It's not Lois I'm worried about.
你是个好朋友 拉娜
You're a good friend, Lana.
你要进来坐坐吗
Do you maybe want to come in?
我
I, um...
我还是走了
I should probably get going
你的家人肯定很担心你
and I think your family's probably worried about you.
天哪 莎拉
Oh, my God, Sarah.
她一定吓坏了 我必须给她打个电♥话♥
She must be freaking out. I have to go call her.
没事的 没事 走吧
It's okay, it's okay. Go.
再见 拉娜
Goodbye, Lana.
看来我们都吸取教训了
Guess we learned our lesson.
再也不会 不带锤子离开房♥子了
No more leaving the house without the hammer.
我还要保证你的安全呢
You know, here I am promising to keep you safe.
结果却是你救了我
You're the one who rescued me.
我们互相照顾
We take care of each other.
我是你父亲
I'm your father.
保护你是我的责任
It's my job to keep you safe.
爸爸 我不再是个小姑娘了
Dad, I'm not a little girl anymore.
我说真的
This is serious.
从那个传送门出来的
Crazy Lana isn't the only person
可不止是疯狂的拉娜
that's gonna come out of that portal.
除非没有了传送门
Unless there isn't a portal to come out of.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我要打个电♥话♥
I need to make a call.
等等 我们能先谈谈吗
Wait, can we talk about this first?
你今天已经做得够多了 好吗
You've done enough for one day, okay?
爸爸 我可以帮忙
Dad, I can help.
相信我 我能搞定
Just trust me. I got this.
-海蒂 -艾伦夫人
- Hedy. - Yes, Frau Irons.
真搞笑
Very funny.
调出对帕西法伊项目的修改
Bring up the changes to the Pasiphae Project.
我们还是需要能量来源
We still need an energy source.
我想到了个办法来解决
I might have a solve for that.
爸爸要带他去哪儿
So where's Dad taking him?
你外公会处理的
Your grandfather's handling all that.
所以他要去一个跟关押塔尔·罗
So he's going to one of those black sites
一样的 黑牢里
where they're holding Tal-Rho.
没什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about.
直到艾丽出现
Until Ally shows up.
到时候我们自然会对付她
We will deal with that when the time comes.
现在
But for now...
关于那封信你是对的
You were right about the letter.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-看吧 -乔丹
- Read it. - Jordan.
不 这是她的意思
No, it's her idea.
我想听听她怎么想的
I want to hear what she thinks.
你打算告诉莎拉你的秘密
You were gonna tell Sarah your secret
这事你也知道
and you knew about this?
为什么你们俩
Why does everything have to be
都那么不听指挥呢
an act of defiance with you two?
你们不明白我们是支持你们的吗
Don't you get that we are on your side?
你不明白我们是支持你们的吗
Do you not get that we're on yours?
我当然知道 只是
Yeah, of course. It just...
感觉我们一家人渐行渐远了
Feels like we keep drifting apart as a family.
也许我们一开始就没有那么亲密
Maybe we're not that close to begin with.
-发生了什么 -没什么
- What? - It's nothing.
库欣太太没事吧
Mrs. Cushing okay?
我带她回家了 她会没事的
I just took her home. She gonna be fine.
只不过她现在认为我 是个变♥态♥的绑匪了
Yeah, except now she thinks I'm a kidnapping psychopath.
其实 我跟她解释了
Actually, I was able to explain
那不是你
how that wasn't really you.
慢着 你告诉了她
Wait, you told her?
以超人的身份
As Superman.
拉娜还是不知道我的身份
Lana still doesn't know who I am.
太好了 所以你的秘密还是安全的
Great, so your secret's still safe.
是的
It is.
不过
But...
也许不应该瞒着她
You know, maybe it shouldn't be.
听我说 也许约翰·亨利和娜塔莉已经把
Look, Jon Henry and Nat may have sent
拉娜的二重身送回传送门了
Lana's doppelganger back through the portal,
可是只要她还跟艾丽合作
but as long as she's still working with Ally,
我们的拉娜就可能会有危险
our Lana might not be safe.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我先回家里 因为我们是一家人
I came back here first because we're a family
这个决定会影响到所有人
and this decision would affect all of us.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表