剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
超人和露易丝
超人
我们的英雄 卡尔·艾尔的崛起与堕落
异界超人
乔纳森·艾尔
*星城:绿箭侠所在的城市
异世界
露易丝·莱恩
陆军上校
米切尔·安德森
异界
塔尔·罗
很快我就能拯救所有人
Soon I'll be able to save everyone.
你来晚了
You're too late.
她已经去另一边了
She made it to the other side.
那我就把她带回来
Then I'll bring her back.
你做不到 超人
You can't, Superman.
就连你也不可能穿过去
Not even you can make it through.
你是去不了那里的
Not in that.
这里的一切都是反的
Ereh sdrawkcab s'gnihtyreve.
安德森
Nosredna.
他的堡垒
Ssertrof sih.
卡尔
Kal?
是他让你来的吗
Did he send you?
我儿子
My son?
不全是
Yltcaxe ton.
不全是
Not exactly.
他不在了
He's gone.
抱歉
Sorry.
艾丽·奥尔斯顿的吊坠
Ally Allston's oblivion stone...
他在你的地球上将它毁掉了吗
was he able to destroy it on your Earth?
他试过
He tried.
我告诉他这不可能
I told him it was impossible,
但他不肯听
but he wouldn't listen,
渴望重获曾经拥有的东西
desperate to regain what he once had.
他是个好人
He was a good man...
但却迷失了
but he was lost.
他是在努力摆平一切
He was trying to make things right.
你知道我去哪能找到这个地球上的艾丽·奥尔斯顿吗
Do you know where I can find the Ally Allston of this earth?
我必须得赶在她合体前找到她
I have to before she merges...
两块吊坠她都拿到了吗
She has both pendants?
应该是了
I believe so.
我所在世界的艾丽也来到了这里
And the Ally of my world is here as well.
那么她迟早
Then it is only a matter of time
都会成为这个世界上的
before she becomes the most powerful being
最强者
on this planet.
其他人便再无 选择合体或是死去的余地
The rest of the world will have no choice: Either merge or die.
人类与那种强大的存在
It is simply not possible for humans to coexist
是无法并存的
with beings of that magnitude.
-乔 -我们要把这个拿走
- Jon? - We'll take this with us,
好吗 艾丽·奥尔斯顿知道你在这里
all right? Ally Allston knows you're here.
怎么可能
How's that possible?
稍后再解释
I'll explain later.
我们得去农场
We need to get to the farm.
那里是最安全的隐藏之地
It's the safest place to hide out
至少等想到办法再说
until we come up with a plan, at least.
你能飞了吗
You can fly?
我会的可不止这一点
Do a lot more than that.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是红日 它削弱了我的力量
It's the red sun. It weakens me.
我们进去吧
Let's get you inside.
不进来吗
You coming?
-你怎么知道我在这里 -现在这个世界里
- How'd you know I was here? - Well, your face is plastered
电视上都是你的面孔
on every TV in the world right now.
艾丽的追随者们
Ally's followers have total control
完全控制了媒体
of the media.
看看这个
Check it out.
当你看到这个氪星逃犯
You must immediately report
一定要立刻上报
any sighting of this Kryptonian fugitive.
请记住 我的朋友 飞升就在眼前了
And remember, the ascension is nearly upon us, my friends.
当那天到来时 我会让你看到全世界
And on that day, I will show the world
都感受到合而为一的感觉
how it feels to become whole.
她这样多久了
How long has she been...
掌权吗
In power?
几个月吧 简直太疯狂了
A few months. It's crazy.
艾丽发现这个世界崩溃了
Ally saw that the world was broken,
她趁机加以利用
and she just... she took advantage.
让人们相信还有一种简单的办法
She made people believe that there was an easy way
来弥补所有一切
to fix everything.
那人们就这么
And people just...
欣然接受了吗
willingly followed her?
起初是这样
At first, yeah.
我们该怎么找到她
How do we find her?
我猜 她还在国防部呢
My guess is, she's still at the DOD.
-国防部 -是啊
- The DOD? - Yeah.
她和她的人拿下了那里
She and her people took it over.
她拿到了两块吊坠 也找到了另一半的她
She has both pendants and her other self.
合体最好的地方就是
The best place to merge would be somewhere
没人能靠近的地方
where no one can get inside.
除了你和我
Except you and me.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
能增强你力量的东西
Something to help you power up.
看起来你很需要 不是吗
It seems like you need it, no?
我就知道我爸会在什么地方
I knew my dad would have some Kryptonite
存上些氪石
in here somewhere.
我不确定这会是个好主意
I'm not sure that's such a good idea.
那
Well...
看来你比我爸的自♥制♥力要强些
you have my restraint than my dad, I guess.
我猜你在他逃离到你们的世界 想再次
I assume you met him when he escaped your Earth
成为英雄时 见到他了吧
to be a hero again.
是的 没错
I did, yes.
他怎么没和你一起回来
And why didn't he come back with you?
他死了 对吗
He's dead, isn't he?
我就知道他会失败的
I knew he'd fail.
他已经很久没做过英雄了
He forgot what it was to be a hero a long time ago.
我想他是试图
I think he was just trying to...
弥补一切错误吧
fix all the wrong.
没什么好弥补的
There's no fixing that,
在我这不需要
not with me.
你们俩关系不融洽吗
The two of you didn't get along?
可以这么说
Yeah, let's just say
对我所做的一些决定
that we didn't exactly see eye to eye
我们无法达成一致
on some decisions I made.
要么听他的 要么死路一条
It was his way or the skyway, you know?
你知道吗 有时候 父母他们
You know, sometimes, parents... they, um...
会为自己的教育方式所困
they can get stuck in their ways.
但我相信 他只是觉得那样对你最好
But I'm sure he just wanted what was best for you.
对我最好吗
Best for me?
他有跟你提起过我吗
Did he even mention I existed?
他那时没什么机会
He didn't really have a chance.
因为他根本就不在乎
Yeah, because he didn't care.
他在乎的 乔纳森
Yes, he did, Jonathan.
超乎你所知
More than you'll ever know.
-他很爱你 -够了
-He loved you. - Enough!
我告诉过你 不该出现在这
You should've disappeared like I told you to.
好了 我们到了
Okay, we're here.
我们要在这里面待上多久
How long do we have to stay at this thing?
一两个小时吧
An hour, maybe two.
他们要给你♥爸♥颁一份大奖
They're giving your dad a major award.
让我猜猜 世上最好爸爸奖吗
Let me guess. World's greatest dad?
又来了
Not this again.
我们能不能试着像一家人一样
Can we please just try to have one nice night
度过一个美好的夜晚
together as a family?
你知道的 你♥爸♥爸那么忙
You know it doesn't happen often
没什么时间一家人团聚
with your dad's schedule.
嗯 随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表