剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
但我最近出门都坐兰博基尼 所以
but I've pretty much been all in on Lambo's recently so.
行吧
Okay.
你非得要这样的话
Well, if you're gonna be like that then...
那就回头再见吧
I'll just see you later.
# 年轻的姑娘 我会吓到他们 #
# Young lady, I'll scare 'em #
噢 亲爱的 我真开心你回来了
Oh, honey, I'm so glad you came back.
我刚找到这个
I... I just found this.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
嘿 莎拉 你妈妈在吗
Hey, Sarah, is your mom around?
没有 但她待会儿就会过来
Uh, no, but she'll be here soon.
你介意我在这等她吗
Do you mind if I wait here?
不会啊 进来吧
No, yeah, go ahead.
我正想着去倒些咖啡呢
I was thinking about going to grab some coffees.
-你要喝一杯吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Do you want one? - I'm okay. Thank you.
我听说你和乔丹的事了
I heard about you and Jordan.
那个 这事有点复杂
Yeah, I mean, it's kind of complicated.
我知道他最近有点善变
I know he's been unpredictable lately
对此我很抱歉
and I'm sorry about that.
不 这又不是你的错
No, it's not your fault.
但他没事吧
He's okay, though, right?
我是说 有发生什么
I mean, there's not something else going on
我不知道的事情吗
that I don't know about?
我们最近在处理一些家庭琐事
We've just been dealing with some family stuff lately.
似乎斯摩维尔的所有家庭
Seems like every family in Smallville
-都在经历什么难关 所以 -这倒可能是真的
- is going through something so. - That's probably true.
我只想说我真的很佩服你
And I just wanted to say how impressed I am
能如此完美的处理所有事
with how well you've been handling everything.
你比我那个时候成熟多了
You're way more mature than I was at that age.
谢了 但这不太可能啊
Thanks but that really doesn't seem possible.
你根本不知道
You have no idea.
在我15岁的时候 我跟所有男孩约会
When I was 15, every guy I dated
都只是为了气我爸
was just me trying to piss off my dad
我也真地很擅长气他
and I was really good at pissing off my dad.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Seriously? - Yeah.
那时候有个叫戴夫的家伙 特别的坏
There was this one guy, Dave. He was spectacularly awful.
他是普利莫斯翻唱乐队的成员
He was in this Primus cover band.
什么普利莫斯
What's Primus?
一个没有任何乐队会翻唱的乐队
A band no other band should ever cover.
我至今还没跟克拉克说过他的事
I still haven't told Clark about him.
其实我高中谈过的男孩我都没告诉他
Or any other guy I dated in high school actually.
哇喔 这话从你嘴里说出来真的难以置信
Wow, that kind of sounds crazy coming from you.
不管怎样 你的年龄越大 你越会意识到
Anyway, the older you get, the more you realize
所有人都有自己的麻烦
everyone is dealing with something.
是啊
Yeah.
说到这个 乔纳森到底怎么了
Speaking of, what's going on with Jonathan?
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
我上次看到他的时候
Well, when I saw him earlier, it looked like
他看起来就像是要参加《黑客帝国》派对
he was going to a rave out in "The Matrix."
你在哪儿看到了他
Where did you see him?
就在我家门外的街道上
Walking on my street as I pulled out.
看起来他是要去坎迪斯家
It looked like he was going to Candice's.
告诉你妈妈我来过
Tell your mom I dropped by.
我得走了
I have to go.
好
Okay.
克拉克
Clark.
怎么了
What is it?
我想另一个乔纳森带走了拉娜
I think the other Jonathan has Lana.
你怎么知道的
Whoa, how do you know that?
因为莎拉说她看到
Because Sarah said she saw
一个衣着怪异的乔纳森在她家街道上
an oddly dressed Jonathan on her street.
你怎么会去和莎拉聊天的
Why were you talking to Sarah?
为什么他要带走库欣女士
Why would he want to take Mrs. Cushing?
因为在他的那个地球上
Because on his Earth,
他和拉娜都为艾丽工作
he and Lana work together for Ally.
等会儿 他是觉得
So wait, he thinks that
莎拉的妈妈会帮助他合体吗
Sarah's mom's gonna help him merge?
你说你昨晚见到他了
You said that you saw him last night.
或许他就是想要让你注意到他
Maybe he was trying to get your attention.
等等 你看到他了 但你就那么放他走了
Wait, you saw him and you just let him go.
在那种情况下我什么都做不了
There wasn't anything I could do.
你 什么意思 你是超人啊
You're... what do you mean? You're Superman.
你可以飞过去阻止他啊
You could've flown over there and stopped him.
可拉娜也在那里
Not with Lana there.
好吧 好吧
Right, right, right, right.
因为你得保守你的秘密
'Cause you gotta keep your precious secret
-这样我们才能过正常人的生活 -你认真的吗
- so we can live "a normal life." - You're serious?
为什么你什么都没跟莎拉的妈妈说
Why didn't you say anything to Sarah's mom?
孩子们 现在不是讨论这个的时候
Boys, we are not talking about this right now!
可正因为这样她才会陷入危险
It's literally the entire reason she's in danger.
行了 乔纳森 我没时间在这跟你解释
Okay, Jonathan, I don't have time to stand here
我为什么那么做
and defend the decisions I've made.
对 因为你觉得自己永远都不会做错事
Right 'cause you never think you're wrong.
不 是因为我最好的朋友有危险
No, it's because my best friend is in danger.
可是如果你没那么在意
Okay, well, maybe if you didn't care so much
保守你的秘密
about keeping your secret...
乔纳森 上楼去 马上
Jonathan, upstairs right now.
克拉克 去找她
Clark, go find her.
乔丹
Jordan.
你为什么会跟莎拉聊天
Why were you talking to Sarah?
没什么大不了的
Here goes nothing.
管用了
It's working.
如果乔能够像个婴儿一样蜷缩起来的话
I mean, if Jon curls up into the fetal position.
我们需要更多能量
We need more energy.
再多一点
A lot more.
我们去哪儿获取能量
Where are we gonna get that?
去那个给我战衣提供能量的地方
Same place we get the stuff that powers my suit.
嘿 你见到我妈妈了吗
Hey, have you seen my mom?
我以为她跟你在一起
I thought she was with you.
没有啊 我们分开过来的
Uh, no, we drove here separately,
但已经过去差不多一个小时了
but that was, like, an hour ago.
她一直不接我的电♥话♥
Well, she hasn't answered any of my calls
我们需要安排下员工会议
and we really need to schedule a staff meeting.
或许她在考虑带些什么东西来办公室吧
Um, maybe she just deciding on what to bring to the office?
我要回家去看看
So I'm gonna go home and check on her.
好
Okay.
你想让事情缓和下来
You were trying to smooth things over.
你到底什么意思
What does that even mean?
意思是我想告诉她
It means I was trying to give her some context
你到底发生了什么
about what's going on with you.
我就在这么做 可你却把我的手♥机♥拿走了
I was doing that, but then you took my phone away.
宝贝 我知道你自以为是在这么做
Honey, I know that's what you think you were doing,
但相信我 我来跟她说更好
but trust me, it's better this way.
所以你能跟她谈 我就不行
Oh, so you're allowed to talk to her and I'm not.
-我没这样说 -你就是这个意思
- That's not what I said. - That's what you meant.
我们现在能别谈这个吗
Can we please not do this right now?
我们手头还有更重要的事
We have way bigger problems on our hands.
可是妈 这事对我来说很重要
Well, Mom, this is pretty big to me.
我知道 宝贝
I know, sweetheart,
我向你保证 我支持你
and I promise you, I am on your team.
那你至少不能不问我的意见
Then you shouldn't have talked to her
就自作主张跟她谈
without at least asking me first.
你说的没错 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
但是我们现在得处理你那个
But there is a dangerous version of your brother
异世界的哥哥 所以我们能
to worry about right now, so can we please
互相支持吗
just cut each other some slack?
怎么了
What is it?
有人来了
Someone's here.
我觉得我妈妈出事了
I think something might've happened to my mom.
她根本没去办公室
She never showed up at the office.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表