剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
超人与露易丝 前情提要
Previously on "Superman & Lois"
还记得你写的关于艾丽·奥尔斯顿的那篇文章吗
Remember that piece you wrote about Ally Allston?
她要为一个女人的死负责
She was responsible for a woman's death.
博客说你威胁了你的线人
Podcast says you coerced some of your sources.
好吧 我透露了有个家庭成员
Well, I disclosed that I had a personal connection.
有一位信息提供者否认了你的说法
One of your sources is recanting their story.
你肯定会被当成目标 这个人是谁
They are painting a target on your back! Who was it?
是我姐姐露西
It was my sister, Lucy.
如果我没有找到她 她早就死了
If I hadn't found her, she would have died.
我一直有幻觉 - 你到底看到了什么
I've been having visions. - What exactly are you seeing?
事物毁灭 岩石崩塌
Destruction, rocks crumbling.
不不不 - 乔 不要
No, no, no! - Joe, don't!
我身上发生的事 一定是别的生物导致的
Whatever's happening to me, some other being is causing it.
有事情要发生
Something came through
它甚至比我们想象的更强大
and it's even more powerful than we hoped.
超人与露易丝
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's happening.
我试着进入矿井看看下面有什么
I tried getting into the mines to see what's down there
但我一靠近
but as soon as I got close
我产生了另一个幻觉然后崩溃了
I had another vision and crashed.
这完全让我软弱无力 我什么都做不了
It's completely debilitating. I can't do anything.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么这件事只能影响到你
Why is this thing only affecting you?
也许是氪星人的原因
Maybe it's Kryptonian.
那你就更不能回去那里了
Well, then you can't go back there.
可是我必须得做点什么
Well, I have to do something.
如果这东西爆发了
If whatever this is breaks out
还是会一如既往地影响我
and it's still affecting me like this
你觉得这种情况什么时候会再发生
How long until you think that happens?
希望不要太快
Hopefully not anytime soon.
那得再找个人进去 然后
Someone else needs to go in there, then
弄清楚我们还有多少时间
figure out how much time we have.
当然了 但艾美科技已经被停业了
Sure, but Amertek's been shut down
国防部重新负责 我不能让安德森知道
and the DOD's back in charge, and I can not let Anderson know
那矿井有东西使我变得虚弱
that something down there is making me vulnerable.
我会联♥系♥我爸 看看他能不能给我们弄到证件
I'll call my dad, see if he can get us credentials.
你不会以为露易丝·莱恩的突然来访
You don't think a surprise visit from Lois Lane
可能会引起一系列问题吗
might raise a few questions?
会的 但不是我的问题
It would, but not one from me.
不 帮助我们找出地震的原因才是至关紧要的
No, helping us figure out what was causing the earthquakes was a one-time ask.
那就把这考虑为紧急计划
Then consider this part B.
你答应过娜塔莉 约翰 - 我知道
You promised Nat, John. - I know.
但是你现在还能去找谁吗
But is there anyone else you can go to right now?
打电♥话♥给山姆
Call Sam.
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吧
You got to be freakin'kidding me.
天大的笑话 看看这个
Freakin' joke. Look at this.
瑞恩只是 呃
Ryan just, uh
发了另一张吸引新生的自♥拍♥照
posted another freshman thirst trap.
兄弟 我知道你认为他在嗑药
Bro, I know you think he's juicing,
但他看起来完全正常 - 这就是我要说的
but he looks totally normal. - That's my point!
我的意思是 这太不可理喻了
I mean, it makes absolutely no sense.
嘿 听着 你不能再这样纠结于蒂米了
Hey, look, you need to stop obsessing over Timmy.
它不健康
It's not, like, healthy.
真的吗 从一个整晚
Really? Coming from the guy that was up all night
看着自己女朋友照片发呆的人嘴里说出来吗
what looking at pictures of his own girl again?
我不知道我要对她说什么 伙计
I don't know what I'm gonna say to her, man.
你想要怎么做 在一起 还是分手
What do you want,stay together, break up?
我希望她没有亲别人
I want her to not have kissed someone else.
听听女孩子的意见吗
Care for a girl's opinion?
不听也行 抱歉
Or not. Sorry.
并不是想打扰你们俩兄弟
Didn't want to break up the bro sesh.
不不不不 没关系 嗯
No. No, no, no. You're fine. Um
她有对你说什么吗
Did she say anything to you?
只是她不想再向你隐瞒这个秘密
Just that she hated keeping that secret from you,
也许你也会有同样的感觉
which, I mean, maybe you can sympathize with?
就是那个 半外星人 超人之子的事情
You know, the whole half-alien, son-of-Superman thing?
那是一个完全不同的秘密
I mean, that's a completely different kind of secret.
是啊 这是惊天大秘密
Yeah, it's several magnitudes bigger.
她说的没错
She's not wrong.
听着 莎拉做的事确实不太好
Look, I mean, what Sarah did wasn't great, sure,
但至少她告诉你了
but at least she told you, all right?
如果有一天你想坦诚地告诉她关于你的超能力
And if you…if you want to be honest with her about your powers one day
你是希望她欣然接受
would you want her to be cool about it
还是你希望她的反应跟你现在一样
or would you want her to react how you are right now?
68%的斯摩维尔高中生表示他们计划毕业后搬走
68% of Smallville High students say they plan on moving away after graduation.
这个数据比5年前上涨了10%
That is up 10% from just 5 years ago.
你要怎么让他们留下来 妈咪
How are you gonna get them to stay, Mommy?
这是一个很好的问题
That's a very good question.
通过鼓励他们回来
By incentivizing them to return.
我想从埃奇的协议里钱拿来
I want to take the money from the Edge Settlement
为所有新创业公♥司♥创建零息贷款项目
and create a zero-interest loan program for all new startups.
你的老本行 - 我的老本行
Your old specialty. - My old specialty!
嗯嗯 - 太棒了 宝贝
Mm-hmm. - So good, Babe!
是的 嗯 你知道的
Yeah, well, you know
我只是觉得你得专注于自己的强项 对吧
I just figured you got to focus on your strengths, right?
你们真贴心
You guys are sweet.
我就是在公共场合讲话很紧张
I just get so nervous speaking in public
我有很多东西要记住
and I've got a lot here to remember.
我不知道 宝贝……也许你只是
I don't know, babe maybe you just
啊 放松一点
Ah, come off the cuff a little more.
我需要表现得专业且经验丰富
I need to come off as professional and experienced.
我的意思是 我不能即兴发挥 然后就得到大家的信任了
I mean, I can't just wing it and get the benefit of the doubt.
我知道 拉娜
I know, Lana, okay?
但是我们也听到了大家都说了什么
But what's everyone been saying to us?
他们对有一位女性竞选市长感到非常激动
That they're extremely excited about the fact that there is a woman running for mayor.
没错 但这还不足以赢得竞选
That's true, but that is not enough to win.
我的意思是 我需要他们
I mean, I need them to instantly see me
将我视为迪恩有力的接掌者 不然我就完蛋了
as a serious alternative to Dean, or I'm toast.
好的 我知道了
Okay, I know, all right?
你一定可以的
But you got this.
我想说 所有斯摩维尔的人都认识你 不是吗 -嗯
I mean, hell, you've already met and greeted everyone in Smallville, right? - Mm-hmm.
是的
Yeah.
我们订了莎拉的蛋糕了吗
Hey, did, uh, we order Sarah's cake yet?
不 不 她还是坚持
No. No, she's still convinced
她不想要15岁的成人礼
that she doesn't want a quinceañera.
好吧 她会得到的 好吗
Well, she's getting one, all right?
我想这应该是我们公主一生中最特别的夜晚 对吧
I mean, this should be the most special night of our princesa'slife, right?
是的 完美
Yeah. Perfect.
好的 我们等下回来
Okay. We'll be back.
你不用太担心 好吗
You don't worry about anything, okay?
你能行的
You got this.
谁知道不自信是什么感觉
Who knows what it's like to feel unsure of yourself?
谁知道不完美是什么感觉
Who knows what it's like to feel incomplete?
是的
Yeah.
我知道这种感觉
I do.
我一生都在追求变得完美
I lived my entire life in pursuit of becoming whole.
然后一件改变我人生的事情发生了
Then something life-altering happened to me
从那我知道了真♥相♥
and that's where I learned the truth.
事实上 我们生来都是不完美的
The truth is we are all born incomplete.
我们从出生的那一刻就是如此
We have been since the beginning of time
我们无法改变这一点
and there is nothing we can do to change that
除了一件事
Except for one thing.
嘿 爸爸 你怎么这么久才给我回电♥话♥
Hey, Dad, what took you so long to call me back?
你在哪里 - 在天堂里
Where are you? - In paradise.
今天早上6点去了鹿湖
Got onto Deer Lake this morning at 0600 hours.
方圆几英里内都没人 除了我和鱼
Not a soul for miles except for me, the bass,
还有一群沙丘鹤
and a little family of sandhill cranes.
听起来不错
That sounds great.
听着 你在国防部有什么熟人吗
Listen, do you have any contacts at the DOD
谁可能被重新分配到负责舒斯特矿区
who might've been reassigned to the Shuster Mines?
我怎么知道 我退休了 不记得了吗
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表