剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
I think she's having a panic attack.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
别碰我
No.
你怎么能那么做
How could you do that?
我听见了
I heard you.
不
No.
女儿 先冷静一下 好吗
Mija, just please calm down, okay?
不!
No!
亲爱的
Honey.
发生了什么事 告诉她
What is going on? Tell her.
告诉她我看到了什么
Tell her what I saw.
不是你想的那样
It's not... it's not what you think.
不要骗我 我知道我看到了什么
Don't lie to me. I... I know what I saw.
你和别的女人
You... you... you and some woman.
酒吧那个女孩吗
The girl from the bar?
拉娜 让我解释一下
Just, Lana, just... just let me explain.
天啊 我相信过你
God, I believed you.
你只是工作之余去缓解压力
You were just blowing off steam after work.
我们可以谈谈吗
Can we just talk?
不 不是现在 也不要在这里谈
No, not here and not now.
拉娜 求你了 我说了现在不行
Lana, please. I said not now.
亲爱的 听我说
Sweetheart, listen to me.
这是你的夜晚
This is your night.
每个人都在这里为你庆祝
Everybody is here celebrating you
因为他们爱你
because they love you.
我们不能取消吗 我...
Can't we just call it off? I...
我不想假装…
I... I don't wanna pretend...
哦 不 我们不用假装
Oh, no. We're not gonna pretend.
我们一家人会解决这件事的
We're gonna deal with this as a family.
我保证
I promise.
但是现在 我们要走回去
But right now, we're gonna walk in there
我们要与我们的家人和朋友一起
and we're gonna celebrate this wonderful occasion
庆祝这个美好的时刻
with our family and friends.
我不认为...
I don't think...
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do it.
亲爱的 我们能做到的
Sweetheart, we've got this.
等等
Wait.
谢谢大家今晚来捧场
Thank you all for coming tonight.
有我们的家人和朋友陪伴
It means so much to us to be surrounded
对我们来说意义重大
by our family and friends...
你们都是见证沙拉从一个小女孩
all of you who have watched Sarah grow
成长为今天的大姑娘
into the woman that she is today.
当父母常常想起我们的孩子时
So often when we think about our kids,
通常会想起他们小时候
we go back to the moments when they were little
那时候他们需要父母将他们抱起
and they needed us to pick them up
吻掉他们眼上的泪痕
and kiss away their tears.
我怀念那些日子
I miss those days.
我不会说谎
I won't lie.
我怀念那些日子
I miss them.
那是我人生中最棒的时光
They were some of the best of my life.
但我此时更希望置身此地
But I'd rather be here right now because of this
因为今晚站在你们面前的这位
unbelievable young woman
了不起的年轻女性
that's standing before you tonight.
莎拉是一个永远为正义而战的人
Sarah is someone who will always fight for what's right,
哪怕事情棘手困难
even when it's hard.
她是一个足够坚强的女儿
She is a daughter strong enough
可以支撑我
to pick me up
抹去我脸上的泪水
and wipe away my tears and...
而且这种事经常发生
There sure are a lot of those sometimes.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
你是我的动力源泉
you are my inspiration.
你是我的心肝宝贝
You're my heart.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
如果我能一直把你留在我身边
And there's nothing I would change
我不会改变任何事情
if I can just keep you by my side.
我非常爱你
Te quiero mucho.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
卡尔·艾尔 他醒了
Kal-El. He is awake.
你妈妈
Your mom?
他醒了
He's awake.
别让人看见你离开
Just make sure no one sees you go.
我从未见过这种情况
I've never seen anything like it.
他在很多地方都跟你截然相反
He's your opposite in so many ways,
但仍然是你
yet still you.
他的言行呢
And his speech?
现在可以听懂他讲话了
You'll be able to understand him now.
我应该杀了你
I should've killed you.
您尝试过 不止一次
You tried more than once.
你为什么来这里 卡尔·艾尔
Why are you here, Kal-El?
为了拯救我的世界...
To save my world...
还有你的
And yours.
嘿
Hey.
我只是
I just, um,
我想跟你说声
I just wanted to say
我很抱歉莎拉经历的事
I'm sorry about what happened with Sarah.
太糟糕了
Really sucks.
是啊 是
Yeah.Yeah.
乔 到底 发生了什么事伙计
John, what... what's going on, man?
我们现在可以不谈这个吗
Can we just not get into this right now?
拜托 保守秘密从来都行不通
Come on, keeping secrets never works out.
这话是
Says the guy
藏着惊天秘密的人说出来的
literally keeping a massive secret.
哥们 你能不能 就这一次
Dude, can you just... can you just for once, like,
别装作的你好像无所不知
just quit acting like you know everything.
好吧 你能别当着我的面撒谎
Yeah, well, can you quit lying to my face?
我没有说谎!
I'm not lying!
你有超能力吗 乔丹...
You have powers? Jordan...
难怪你今天早上这么强壮
No wonder you were so much stronger this morning.
你为什么不直接告诉我伙计
Why didn't you just tell me, man?
好吧 我只是...
Okay, I just...
超能力这几天才刚开始出现的
they just started come in like a couple days ago,
而我只是...
and I just...
想先弄清楚怎么回事
like, I wanted to get a feel for them.
行了 来吧 我们得去告诉爸妈
Come on, come on. We gotta go tell Mom and Dad.
不不 等等
No, no, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你能不能
Can you just... look.
多给我点时间
Can I just have a little bit longer?
行啊 他们迟早都会发现的
Yeah, they're gonna find out anyway.
我知道 但是...
I get that, but...
我还没有完全拥有超能力
my powers have barely started coming in,
你知道爸爸一旦发现
and you know that Dad's gonna pull me off the team
就会马上让我退队的 对吧
as soon as he finds out, right?
是的 没错 好吧
Yeah, probably. Exactly, okay?
所以能不能多给我几天时间
So can I just get a couple days
只是为了在他干涉之前弄清楚这一点
just to figure this out before he gets involved?
是莎拉 我得接电♥话♥
It's Sarah. I gotta take this.
好的 嘿 我们可以晚点再谈吗
Okay... hey. Can we talk about this later?
求求了 好的伙计
Please? Yeah, man.
好的
Okay.
你是个杀人犯 我是一名士兵
You're a murderer. I'm a soldier.
战争就会有伤亡
And there are casualties in war,
不管你愿不愿意承认
whether you want to admit it or not.
我们没有开战
We're not at war.
还没到时间
Not yet.
会有战争的
But you will be.
与谁交战 卡尔·艾尔
At war with who, Kal-El?
跟他刚救了的女人开战
The woman whose life he just saved.
艾丽·奥尔斯顿会摧毁你所爱的一切
Ally Allston will destroy everything you love.
你的朋友...
Your friends...
你的家人
Your family.
你将失去一切
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表