剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
I think we can work with that.
那暂时就先这样吧
That'll be all for now.
我送她回家
I'm gonna walk her home, okay?
真的很对不起 莱恩女士
I really am sorry, Ms. Lane.
这一切都怪我
For everything.
如果有其它问题我们会再找你的
We'll let you know if we have any other questions.
我联♥系♥国防部 让他们调取卫星资料
I'll call the DOD, get 'em to pull satellites.
需要多久
I mean, how long is that gonna take?
分♥析♥ 可能需要几小时吧
To analyze? A couple hours.
我们没必要等那么久
We don't need to wait that long.
我有顺风耳 如果我们
I have super-hearing. If we just drive
开到老麦克莱伦路去 不行
down Old McClellan Road... - Not gonna happen.
你扮演了一天的英雄还不够吗
You have played hero enough for one day.
这主意其实不错
It's not a bad idea.
这种事可以
This is the kind of thing
用的上超人
I'd use Superman for.
乔丹不是超人 爸
Jordan's not Superman, Dad.
我知道 但他也比
I know that, but he's a hell of a lot better
卫星要强很多吧
than a satellite.
而且我们需要阻止这一切
And we need to stop this
避免再有人因此受伤
before anyone else gets hurt.
妈 求你了
Mom, please.
我想说 我不是想成为像爸那样的人 但乔现在已经被卷进来了
Look, I'm not trying to be Dad, but Jon's all wrapped up
而我只想抓住那些家伙
in this, and I just wanna catch these guys.
好吧 但你只能在车里坐着
Fine, but you are to stay in the car
完事我们就直接回家
until we get back to this house.
听明白了吗
Understood?
好吧 你已经投完票了
Good, you voted already.
那我就不用操心了
I can cross that off my list.
这些都是什么
What is all this?
这都是车♥库♥里你留下的东西
It's your stuff that's been sitting in the garage
在那放了几个月了
for the past couple months.
照片 CD 衣服 还有你的旧吉他
Photos, CDs, clothes, your old guitar.
你不用特意给我拿过来的
You didn't have to bring this over.
肯定要 这都是你的东西 得放在你的家里
Yes, I did. It's your stuff. It belongs at your place.
我已经跟你说过了
I already told you, the moment I start
一旦我开始在这里摆放东西
hanging stuff on these walls... - Dad.
爸 别自欺欺人了
Please stop lying to yourself.
这个公♥寓♥可能并不是你的暂居地
This apartment, it might not be temporary.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只是看到你这样真的挺难受的
It's just... it's really hard to see you like this.
好吧 我想有你这样一个顶尖的设计师
Well, then I guess it's a good thing
帮我装饰房♥间应该是件好事吧
I got my, uh, top designer here to help me decorate.
爸 你应该
- Dad, your should...
你那个傻瓜男友呢
Where's that knucklehead of yours?
为什么不让他
How come you didn't get him
来帮你忙呢
to help you with all this?
他忙着呢
He's busy.
我猜是吧
I guess.
这是斯摩维尔
It's Smallville.
有什么好忙的
Busy doing what?
想说就说吧 爸爸
Just say it, Dad.
我想说的是 我之前
Look, all I'm saying is, there was a time
并不是凡事
where I didn't put your mama first
都以你妈为先
like I should've.
我知道啊
Yeah, obviously.
我不是想说我自己
I'm not just talking about that.
她应该过更好的生活
She deserved better.
我知道
I know that.
但你也一样
But so do you.
听我说
No, listen to me.
需要有人提醒那个孩子
Somebody needs to remind that boy
能跟我女儿约会是他的荣幸
that he is lucky to be dating my daughter.
现在
Now...
我们先把这个能出声的鲑鱼挂起来吧
let's go... let's go hang this singing trout, hm?
丑死了 很久以前你
It's so ugly. You should've thrown it away
就该丢掉的
a long time ago.
这可是艺术品
This is artwork.
看看这小宝宝
Look at the baby.
嗨 小可爱
Hi, gorgeous girl.
我只想抱着我的小宝贝
I just wanna hold my baby.
嘘
Shh.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
她好美是不是
She's perfect, isn't she?
嗯 跟她妈妈一样
Yeah, just like her mother.
你确定不需要休息一会吗
Are you sure you don't wanna rest?
不用 我不想休息
No, I do not wanna rest.
只想抱着我们的宝宝
I just wanna hold our baby.
娜塔莉 我希望你能像我们爱你那样
Natalie, I hope that you love us
互相深爱着对方
as much as we love you.
因为往后余生 你都要跟我们在一起了
'Cause you're gonna be stuck with us for a very long time.
我爱你
I love you.
应该就是这了
This has to be it.
看上去好像没有人
Looks like no one's here.
我听见有人在说话
- I hear someone talking.
有关X-氪石吗 我听不清
- About X-K? - I can't make it out.
有杂音 好像是个压力阀之类的
There's a hissing, like a pressure valve or something.
你的透视功能可以用吗
Any chance your x-ray vision's come in?
不能 不需要
- Nope. - We don't need it.
刚有人进去了
Somebody's just moved in.
有些新的板条箱
Those are new crates over there.
就这样吗
So, uh, that's it?
联♥系♥国防部 在他们派人来之前
Call the DOD? - Gotta make sure the goose
我们得确定里面就是我们要找的人
is in the gander before we send in a team.
这话是什么意思 意思就是你得待在车里
- What does that even mean? - It means stay in the car.
但是妈 里面有人 没关系
- But Mom, there are guys... - It doesn't matter.
这是我们说好的
That was the deal.
听你♥妈♥的♥话吧
You heard your mother.
我选择信任你
I am choosing to trust youon this.
别让我为此后悔
Don't make me regret it.
我们看一眼就走吧
Let's get a visual and get out.
别乱来 我就只是
No funny business. - I'm just gonna take
凑近看看 好吗
a closer look, okay?
这就是我说的
That's what I'm talking about.
走吧
Let's go.
爸 这里面的人忙的起劲呢
Dad, there's a whole operation in here.
我们不需要那玩意
We don't need that.
走吧
Let's go.
好了 我们得报♥警♥
All right, we gotta call it in.
不可能
That's not happening.
露易丝·莱恩和她的将军父亲
Lois Lane and her dad, the General.
今晚变得有意思了 不是吗
Our night just got interesting, didn't it?
来吧 进来
Come on. Inside.
马上
Now.
哦 我好紧张
Oh, I'm so nervous,
我可能会晕过去
I could pass out.
你现在已经把能做的
I mean, you've done everything
都做了 妈妈
that you can now, Mom.
这不是你能控制的了
It's out of your hands.
如果我赢了呢
What if I win?
又或者我赢不了呢
And what if I don't win?
不管怎样 你都是个名人了
Either way, you're a total rockstar.
我是说 这里所有人都是来支持你的
I mean, all of these people came out here to support you.
是啊
Yeah.
刚接到个电♥话♥
Just got a call.
所有投票结果都出来了
All the results are in.
选举委员会马上就会宣布胜出者
The election board's about to announce a winner.
好的
Okay.
我想就是这样了 没错
I guess this is it. - Yeah.
索非
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表