剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
当他认清自己的角色时 他还只是个孩子
When he figured out who he was, what he was, he was just a kid.
我们都还只是孩子
We were kids.
我不怪他当时没跟我说实话
I don't blame him for not telling me the truth back then.
我很心痛 但我不能因此生气
It hurts, but I can't be mad about it.
你确定吗因为你看起来在生气
Are you sure? 'Cause you seem kind of mad.
-我是在生你的气 -我
- I'm mad at you. - Me?
当你搬到斯莫维尔时
When you moved to Smallville,
我们不必成为朋友
we didn't have to become friends.
我们可以只当好邻居 在公车站打招呼就好
We could have been neighborly, waving hello at the bus stop,
但你特别来找我 而且我信任你
but you sought me out, and I trusted you.
拉娜 我明白你的感受
Lana, I understand how this must feel for you.
你不明白 露易丝
No, you don't, Lois,
因为我跟你说了很多事
because I've told you a lot.
在莎拉的成人礼后
After Sarah's quinceañera,
我的婚姻分崩离析 我打电♥话♥给你
when my marriage was falling apart, I called you.
现在你是我最先打电♥话♥找的人
You've become the person that I call.
这么久以来你却一直 瞒着我
And this whole time you've been keeping
这个天大的秘密
this huge secret from me.
这不是我能告诉你的秘密
It wasn't my secret to share.
但你知情 我不知情
But you knew, and I didn't,
这表示我们的友谊 都建立在谎言之上
which means our entire friendship was built on a lie.
我们之间没有真感情
There's nothing real between us.
请别这么说
Please don't say that.
那不是真的 我不这么觉得
It's not true, and it's not how I feel.
也许不是
Maybe not...
但我是这么觉得的
but it is how I feel.
而最糟糕的是
And the worst part about it
你也让我成为一个骗子
is that you've made me a liar, too.
好 你们记住不能告诉任何人
Okay, remember, guys, you can't tell anyone.
连爸妈都不能说
Not even your parents.
那当然了
Obviously.
也许你不该给我们看
Uh, maybe you shouldn't show us.
听着 我不是想让你们惹上麻烦
Look, I'm not trying to get you guys in trouble,
但你们不觉得 父母还是把我们当成小孩看吗
but don't you feel like our parents still view us all as little kids?
-一直都是 -有时候
- All the time. - Yeah, sometimes.
所以我决定采取行动
So I decided to do something about it.
你打造了自己的战斗装
You built your own kill suit?
还没完成
It's still very much a work in progress,
但已经有基本的架构
but the bones are there.
你怎么知道该怎么做
How did you figure out how to do this?
我爸的装备基本上是我设计的
Basically designed my dad's suit.
-所以这是你的 -本来是
- So is this for you? - It was.
但在你遇到你的仿型者后
But after your run-in with your lookalike,
我想你可能比我更需要它
I thought you might need it more than I do.
应该能防范非双方同意的合体
It should prevent any more nonconsensual merging.
这是我
This is... I mean,
这是我收过 最酷的礼物
this is the coolest present I've ever gotten.
-别忘了我们有PS5 -好 别太兴奋
- Yeah, and we have the PS5. - Okay, don't get too excited.
其实还没成功
It doesn't actually work yet.
为了驱动装备 我还需要一个关键零件
In order to power the suit I still need the key component,
但光靠我一个人拿不到
but I can't get it by myself.
我需要你们帮忙挖出来
I need your help digging it out.
好 要去哪里
Okay. Where to?
(西大荒矿场)
你知道1848年 在萨特的磨坊发现黄金后
Were you aware that the discovery of gold at Sutter's Mill in 1848
引发了美国史上
sparked the largest migration
最大规模的移♥民♥潮吗
in the history of the United States?
我没想到你是人类历史迷
I wouldn't have taken you for much of a human history buff.
一个成年男人能重读「生命中的美好缺憾」的
There's only so many times a grown man can read
次数有限
"The Fault in Our Stars."
好久不见 老弟
It's been a while, brother.
我还以为你把我忘得一干二净
I was beginning to think you'd forgotten all about me.
其实我们才相处了一段时间
Actually, you and I just spent a bit of time together.
你去了另一个世界
You crossed over.
感觉怎么样
Well, what was it like?
你有见到我太太吗
Did you meet my wife?
如果我说你帮了我
Would you believe me if I told you
救我儿子一命 你相信吗
that you helped save my son's life?
我当然相信
Of course I would.
在任何其他世界里 老弟
In any other world, brother,
你和我是最要好的朋友
you and I are the best of friends.
唯有在这一个世界里
It's only in this one that you find yourself
你无法信任我
unable to trust me.
也许我可以
Maybe I could...
如果你现在愿意帮我
if you helped me here and now.
你总是有个「如果」
There's always an "if" with you, isn't there?
我必须摧毁艾莉的吊坠
I need to destroy Ally's pendant.
我一个人办不到 但如果结合我们的力量…
I can't do it alone, but if we combined our strength...
别说废话了 那我能得到什么回报
Cut to the chase. What would I get in return?
首先 我能带几本新书给你
Well, for starters, I could bring you some new books.
借书证 你真是慷慨
Oh, a library card. How very generous of you.
如果你想获释的话…
If you're asking to be released...
我不会把希望 浪费在痴人说梦的事情上
I wouldn't waste a wish on something I know I can't have.
那你想要什么
Then what do you want?
很简单
Simple.
我要我的弟弟
I want my brother back.
就像我说的 这会是
Like I said, this would be a first step
建立亲情的 第一步
to building that kind of relationship.
少来了 我救了你的命却还不够
Please. I saved your life, and it still wasn't enough.
我做什么都不够
Nothing I do will ever be enough...
因为我要说服的人 不是你 对吧
because it's not you I have to convince, is it?
克拉克…
Clark? Clark?
你猜比起你 拉娜更痛恨谁
Guess who Lana hates more than you.
凯尔
Uh, Kyle?
不对 是我 你能相信吗
No, me! Can you believe it?
你当然不能 因为这没道理
Of course you can't, because it makes no sense,
这又是另一个典型的例子
and it's just another classic example
女性对彼此的要求
of women holding each other to higher standards
比我们对男性的要求还高
than we hold men.
我知道 宝贝
No, I know, I know, babe.
我很想听所有的细节 但现在
And I want to hear all about it, but right now
有人想跟你谈谈
there's someone here who wants to talk to you.
跟我来
Just follow me.
你好 露易丝
Hello, Lois.
他在这里做什么
What the hell is he doing here?
说来很复杂
It's complicated, but if I'm gonna have any chance
如果我想摧毁艾莉的吊坠 我需要他的帮忙
of destroying Ally's pendant, I need his help.
我是来向你赔罪的
I've come to try and make amends.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你要我先原谅哪件事
Well, which part did you want me to forgive first...
你绑♥架♥我儿子的事
how you kidnapped my son?
还是你想消灭所有人类
Or how you tried to eradicate all of humanity?
-露易丝 -还是你重写了
- Lois. - Or was it when you rewrote
我在「每日星球报」上的文章
my article in the "Daily Planet"?
我就说她会提那件事吧
I told you she'd bring that up.
露易丝 拜托 听他说完好吗 看在我的份上
Okay, Lois, please, will you just hear him out, for me?
-为什么 -因为如果你听他…
- Why should I? - Because just listen to him.
露易丝 我不期望你原谅我
Lois, I'm not expecting you to forgive me.
我只希望你愿意听我解释
I hope only that you'll allow me to explain
我最近才发现的事情
what I've only recently discovered myself.
我父亲在我小时候 帮我选了一条路
My father sent me on a path when I was a child,
一条痛苦万分的道路
a-a very painful one.
但我深信只要我实现他的梦想
But I was convinced that if I fulfilled his dreams,
我的梦想可能也会成真
then my own might also come true,
有一天我能跟弟弟团圆
that I may one day be reunited with my brother.
我不知道凯已经有自己的家庭
I had no idea that Kal already had a family of his own,
当他选择你而不是我时 我很生气
and when he chose you over me, I got angry.
天啊 今天所有事 都是我的错吗
Wow. Is everything my fault today?
我把你视为我需要排除的障碍
I saw you as an obstacle that I needed to overcome.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
我现在明白了 我很抱歉
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表