剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Well, there's gotta be a reason.
除非发生了什么事
People don't just suddenly change their personalities
一个人的性格不会突然改变的
unless something's going on.
我不知道 他可能只是心情不好
I don't know. He could just be in a bad mood.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我记得在我的抑郁症发作之前...
But I remember right before my depression fully set in...
就像你说的那样 连续几天
it was just like you said... a bunch of days in a row
我只是觉得我心情不好
where I just thought I was in a bad mood.
但是有一天 就像一个开关突然关上了
But then one day, a switch just turned off.
坏心情变得更糟糕 更痛苦
Bad mood became deeper and painful,
我觉得自己像一个 完全不同的人
and I felt like a... both: totally different person.
所以 不要置之不理
So... just don't let it go.
就这些了
That's all.
举办成人礼会让你变聪明吗
Does having a quinceañera make you totally smart?
是的
Yeah.
我现在是成年人了 你知道吗
I'm an adult now, you know?
我懂成年人的东西
I know adult stuff.
懂多少
How much adult stuff?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我不知道还能怎么办
I didn't know what else to do.
你不回复我的短♥信♥
You won't respond to my texts
也不接我电♥话♥
or answer any of my calls.
是啊 因为没什么好谈的 托尼亚
Yeah, 'cause there's nothing to talk about, Tonya.
好吗 那天晚上
All right? I didn't come by
我不是来重新开始的
the other night to start things up again.
你已经说得很清楚了
Yeah. You made that pretty clear.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你来酒吧的时候
Look, when you came to the bar,
我又生气了
I got upset all over again.
所以我打电♥话♥给我的女朋友
So I called my girlfriend...
慢着
H-hold up.
你把我们的事告诉了你的女朋友
You told your girlfriend about us?
是的
Yeah, I did.
回想起我们在一起的时候
'Cause back when we were together,
我愚蠢地以为你会
I stupidly thought you were
离开你的妻子
gonna actually leave your wife,
就因为你说你想
because you said you wanted to.
当你结束一切的时候
And when you ended things,
是我的朋友一直支持着我
my friend was there for me.
所以是的 我打电♥话♥告诉了她
So yes, I called her and told her
你有多担心拉娜的竞选
how you came by all worried about Lana's campaign,
她觉得你这人太烂了
which she felt pretty crappy of you.
我对此非常赞同 好吧 听着 托尼亚...
Can't say I disagree. Okay, look. Tonya...
她认为迪恩竞选团队
She thinks the Dean campaign
会为这种信息买♥♥单
would pay for this kind of info.
我让她什么都别说
I asked her not to say anything.
你认为她把故事卖♥♥给了他们
You think she sold them the story?
缺钱的时候 人就会做傻事
Money's tight. People do stupid things.
我想你应该知道
I thought you should know,
因为我绝不会做任何伤害你的事 凯尔
because I would never do anything to hurt you, Kyle.
我只想和你在一起
All I wanted was to be with you.
嘿 凯尔 这东西太好吃了
Hey, Kyle, this food is incredible.
谢谢 肯特
Thanks, Kent.
嘿 很高兴能再见到你妈妈
Hey, it's good to see your mom again.
我一直很喜欢她
She was always one of my favorites.
噢 该死的
Aww, damn it.
没事吧
Everything all right?
有事
No.
有大事发生
Not even close.
我犯了个天大的错误
I made a huge mistake,
并且
and, uh,
我想我的家人即将为此付出代价
I think my family's about to pay for it.
这可是神圣的真♥相♥ 拉娜
That is the God's honest truth, Lana.
这不是现在的风云人物吗
Well, if it isn't the man of the hour himself.
我们刚刚还在谈论你
We were just talking about you.
莎拉和你母亲简直太像了
The resemblance between Sarah and your mother is striking.
库欣家族的基因真不错
Some good genes in the Cushing family.
实际上现在是科尔特斯家
Oh, it's actually the Cortez family now.
对吧 宝贝
Isn't that right, babe?
是的
Um, yeah.
这进展也太快了
Well, that's awfully progressive.
看来你们家很擅长制♥造♥惊喜啊
Guess your family's just full of surprises, huh?
亲爱的 你见到莎拉了吗
Honey, have you seen Sarah?
快到父女共舞的时间了
It's almost time for the father-daughter dance.
没看到
Uh, no.
不过 我去找找她
But, um, I'll... I'll go look for her.
我跟你一起去
Oh, not without me.
刚才绝对是今晚最难受的时刻了
That was definitely the low point of the evening.
谢谢你救了我
Thanks for saving me back there.
你为什么不告诉我你要去见艾莉
Why didn't you tell me you were going to see Ally?
因为我得保持客观
Because I needed to be objective.
所以你必须保密吗
So you had to keep it a secret?
别这样
Please.
别因为有秘密来说教我
Don't lecture me about keeping secrets.
你瞒着我有多少秘密啊
Not after all the ones you've kept from me, okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
好
Good.
因为咱们需要认真谈谈
Because you and I need to seriously talk about
到底发生了什么
what went down back there.
露易丝 她给我下了药
Lois, she drugged me.
什么 艾莉吗
What? Ally did?
她在我的茶里放了东西
She put something in my tea
让我穿越到另一个世界
and had me cross over to this other world
在那里我看到了另一个版本的自己
where I saw another version of myself.
这可是一次刺♥激♥的经历 相信我 我很有经验
It was a really intense trip, and trust me, I've had a few.
我年轻时玩得很疯狂…
My junior year was pretty wild...
看乐队现场 嗑药 勃肯·凯文…
jam bands, mushrooms, Birkenstock Kevin...
克莉斯
Chrissy.
但这完全是另一回事
But this was something else entirely.
都是你妹妹说过的…
It was everything your sister said...
异次元 平行宇宙…
a different dimension, a parallel universe...
不管你怎么称呼它 它都是真实存在的
whatever you wanna call it, it's real.
所以你说艾丽是对的
So you're saying Ally was right.
是的 而且更重要的是 她很可怕
Yes, but more importantly, she's scary.
我在那个世界的爸爸 他很害怕她
My other dad in that world, he's terrified of her.
每个人都害怕她 问题是
Everyone is. And the thing is,
在那边 她是统领
over there, she's taken over.
究竟统领着什么
Taken over what exactly?
国家 甚至可能是世界
The country... maybe even the world.
大家晚上好
Hello, everybody, and good evening.
我们要开始父女之舞了
We're about to start the father-daughter dance.
不管怎么说
Bottom line?
你对艾丽的看法没有错
You weren't wrong about Ally.
那个女人很危险
That woman is dangerous.
我们必须得做点什么
We have to do something.
克拉克
Clark.
嘿 嘿
Hey.Hey.
哦
Oh.
非常感谢你能邀请我们来这里
Thank you so much for letting us have this here.
当然了 荣幸至极
Of course. Happy to.
你总是在需要的时候出现
You are always there when it matters.
哇
Aww.
看看我的宝贝女儿
Look at my baby girl.
她长大了 是啊
She is all grown up.Yeah.
一转眼的功夫
Happens fast.
为人父母...
Being a parent...
就像是世界上最难的事情
it's like the hardest thing in the world,
但还能有这样美好的时刻
and then there's moments like this.
- 嘿
- Hey.
哦 糟糕
Oh, crap.
我觉得她像是焦虑发作了
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表