剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
I know I can.
我知道
I know.
过来
Come here.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Everything is fine... okay?
好吗我只是…
I just, uh...
我刚得知一件很重要的事
I just learned something that's kind of a big deal,
我想告诉你
and I want to share it with you.
莎拉
Sarah.
狙击狼刚上传了新影片
SSSniperWolf just posted a new video.
-来跟我一起看 -好
- Come watch with me. - Okay, I'll...
我马上就去
I'll be there in a second.
天啊 她长得好快
God, she's growing upso fast.
对不起 妈妈 你刚说什么
Um, I'm sorry, Mom. What were you saying?
是这样的
Oh, uh, yeah.
我办公室有个实习生职缺
Uh, uh, there's an internship available in my office,
我知道你想让申请大学的 履历更好看
and I know that you're looking to beef up your college résumé,
所以如果你…
so I figure...
实习
Internship, uh...
好 我可以考虑一下吗
Y-yeah. Do you mind if I... if I think about it?
当然可以 慢慢考虑
Oh, absolutely. Take your time.
-我去开 -没关系 我去开
- Uh, I'll grab it. - Oh, it's okay. I'll get it.
你去陪你妹妹
You go be with your sister.
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Hey. Can we talk somewhere...
私下谈
in private?
当那颗大石头
Okay, okay, when that boulder
差点砸到你头上时
was going to fall on your head,
我发誓 我差点让石头砸到你
all right, I swear, I almost let it hit you.
可是我们就差那么一点
No, but we were so close.
我们可以明天再去
Okay, but we can always go back tomorrow.
好 不过我们必须去学校
Okay, we got to get to school eventually,
因为我的储物柜里有三明治 会开始发臭
'cause I have a sandwich in my locker,
你不能…
and it will start to smell.
这是怎么回事
What's happening here?
只是家人聚聚
You know, just a little family bonding.
好 我喜欢
Okay. I like seeing that.
学校怎么样 有发生什么刺♥激♥的事吗
So how was school? Anything exciting happen?
-没有 -无聊死了
- No. - Very dull.
好
Okay.
你们的爸爸跟我过了充实的一天
Well, your dad and I had a very productive day.
-发生什么事 -你们封住传送门了吗
- What happened? - Did you seal the portal?
可能不需要那么做了 吊坠已经摧毁了
We may not need to anymore. The pendant has been destroyed.
不可能 你在开玩笑吧
No way! You're kidding!
那这样的话 现在艾莉不能
So what... I mean, Ally can't force
再逼任何人合体 对吧
anyone else to merge, then, right?
可能吧 但是
Yeah, that... that may be so, but, like,
她还在
she's still out there somewhere.
你们要留下来吃晚餐吗
You boys want to stay for dinner?
-好啊 -酷
- Sure. - Cool.
传简讯给你们的爸妈 然后你们帮我做晚餐
Text your folks, then you can help us make it.
我就知道
Saw that coming.
-你传吗 -好
- You got it? - Yeah.
快来 我不要一个人做
Come on, I'm not making it by myself.
你们好 肯特夫妇
Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Kent.
你好 莎拉
Hey, Sarah.
妈 我可以跟爸爸出去一下吗
Mom, do you mind if I go out with Dad for a bit?
好 十点前回来就好
Sure. Just be back by 10:00.
好 大家再见
Okay. Uh, bye, guys.
你告诉她了吗
Did you tell her?
我说不出口
I couldn't.
不是因为她无法接受
Not because she wouldn't be able to handle it,
但我不能要求她欺骗她妹妹
but I can't ask her to lie to her sister or her father,
或是她爸爸
for that matter.
那样对莎拉不公平
It's not fair to Sarah.
有道理
That makes sense.
所以我有个仿型者
So I have a doppelganger
在某处 可能要杀了我
somewhere out there who may try to come and kill me.
我不会让那种事发生
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我们只是想让你清楚情况的发展
We're just making you aware as the situation unfolds,
不是因为你必须有任何回应
not because there's anything you should do right now.
斯莫维尔有危险吗
Is Smallville in danger?
说真的 只要艾莉还在
Honestly, we can't be sure of anything
我们无法确定任何事
as long as Ally's still out there.
我们只是想让你知道 我们知道的一切
We just wanted you to know what we know.
就像你在访问时说的 完全透明公开
Like you said in your interview, full transparency.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
我要你们知道 虽然我需要一点时间
And I want you both to know that even though
才能克服
it's gonna take some time to get over the...hurt,
那些伤痛 但我会克服的
I will get over it.
还有我没有生你们的气
And I'm not mad at either of you.
我很高兴听到你这么说
I'm really happy to hear that.
但我现在的生活 不能有你们的参与
But I also can't have you in my life right now...
不只是我 还有我的孩子
not just mine, but my kids'.
我不希望每次我们家人团聚时
I don't want to feel like I'm lying to them
我都觉得自己在骗他们
every time our families are together.
我想如果我们能断得一干二净
And I think it would be easier for everyone
对大家都好
if we just made a clean break.
拉娜 拜托
Lana, please.
对不起 但现在只能这么做了
I'm sorry, but that's just the way it has to be right now.
我知道我比同龄的人成熟
Um, I know I'm pretty mature for my age,
但你知道我还没满21岁吧
but you know I'm not actually 21, right?
我知道
Yeah, I'm aware.
好
Okay.
等等 这里是…
Wait, is this...
不要 我不要见你的旧情人
No, no, no, I'm not here to meet your old hookup.
不是的 并不是
No. No. No, no, no. You're not.
她已经不在这里工作
Okay, look, she doesn't even work here anymore.
但她的确帮了我们一个大忙
But she, uh... she did do us a solid.
今晚是舞台开放夜
It's open-mic night,
我听说怪奇比莉
you know, and I heard that... what was it, Billie Eilish?
她11岁时就成名了
well, she got famous when she was 11.
所以我想…
So I figured, uh, why not launch the next big thing
下一位新星可以出自斯莫维尔
right here in Smallville?
爸 我不是下位新星
Dad, I'm not the next big thing.
但那是你的目标 对吗
Oh, but that's the goal, right?
你总得从某处开始
Come on, you got to start somewhere.
谭雅已经跟经理说好了
Tonya cleared everything with the manager.
听着 她跟我一样
Hey, look, she feels as badly
对于发生的事很抱歉
about what happenedas I do.
是啊 我想是的
Yeah, I'm sure she does.
好 舞台开放了
Okay, stage is open.
不如你上台
Why don't you just get up there
让大家看看你的厉害吧
and show 'em what you got, hmm?
-现在吗 -对
- Right now? - Yeah.
不行
No.
试试看 亲爱的
Andale.
你行的
You got this.
大家好
Hey, y'all.
我是莎拉科提兹 这是我写的歌♥
Uh, I'm Sarah Cortez, and these are my songs.
♪ 他们说爱才是王道 但那不可能是对的 ♪
♪ They say love is the way, but that can't be right ♪
♪ 当所有的幸福故事 ♪
♪ When every happy ever after ♪
♪ 都以再见告终 ♪
♪ Ends in goodbye ♪
♪ 有个声音告诉我 这种不安终究会结束 ♪
♪ There's a voice telling me this anxiety will cease ♪
♪ 我很明白 ♪
♪ And I'll know it all ♪
♪ 我伸手摘星 希望天会塌下来 ♪
♪ I'm reaching for the stars and hoping that the sky won't fall ♪
♪ 我好累 ♪
♪ I'm tired of it all ♪
那就结束了
Then it's over.
我们输了
We've lost.
我们还没有输
We haven't lost.
但少了吊坠
But without the pendant?
还有其他方法
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表