剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
这件事并非关键部分
It wasn't important to the story.
这才是事情的真♥相♥
That was the story!
这就是我吃药的原因 为了建立联♥系♥
It's why I took the pills, to cross over.
你的精神状态一直不太好
You weren't in a right state of mind.
这不是由你决定
That is not for you to decide.
你为什么视而不见?
Why didn't you publish what I saw?
因为我是想保护你!
Because I was trying to protect you!
你听起来很疯狂
You sounded insane.
你迷失了 艾丽·奥尔斯顿把你洗♥脑♥了
You were lost, and Ally Allston convinced you
差点害死你
to almost kill yourself.
不 她没有 你也不相信我
No, she didn't, and you didn't believe me
因为你不想相信我
because you didn't want to believe me.
艾丽是对的 你知道的
Ally was right, and you know it.
她是个怪物
She's a monster.
在我看来好像有偏见
Sounds like bias to me.
我知道这话听起来不容易接受 克莉丝汀..
I know that was not easy to hear, Christine...
但也许是时候重新考虑你的信仰了
but maybe it's time to reconsider what you believe.
这就是我所需要的
That's all I need.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
令人惊讶的是 我们现在正装着间谍摄像头
It's amazing what we can fit spy cameras in nowadays.
你给我录了音?
You recorded me?
这次我只想把一切都记录在案
I just wanted everything on the record this time,
一些能确保你远离我们的东西
something to make sure you keep away from us.
别插手我的生活 露易丝
Stay out of my life, Lois.
那么...还有什么我应该知道的吗?
So...anything else I should know about?
你听到了吗? -是的 我全听见了
- You heard that? - Yeah, I heard.
艾丽把它播送给整个房♥间的人看
Ally broadcast it for the whole room to see.
这篇文章还有更多的内容
There's a lot more to this article
比你一开始让我相信的要多
than you first led me to believe.
你真的不信任我 是吗?
You really don't trust me, do you?
克丽丝 我可以解释 - 你知道吗?
Chrissy, I can explain. - You know what?
不 现在不行
No, not right now.
我们先上车
We're gonna get into this car,
放一些轻松、轻快的摇滚乐
we're gonna turn on some easy, breezy yacht rock,
并且在我有时间理清头绪之前不要说话
and not speak until I've had some time to clear my head.
嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
啊哦 我做了什么?
Uh-oh. What did I do?
你妈和我有些事情
Uh, your mom and I just-- we have some things
想跟你讨论一下
that we want to discuss with you.
好吧
Okay.
所以 亲爱的 我们发现迪恩市长
So, honey, we found out that Mayor Dean
不仅仅是调查我的过去
isn't just looking into my past,
但他也在调查你的
but he's looking into yours too.
我不明白
I don't get it.
听着 亲爱的 政♥治♥是很肮脏的生意
Look, mijita, politics is dirty business,
而迪恩...嗯 他和他们一样卑鄙
and Dean is--well, he's as sleazy as they come,
他可能会试着把某些东西
and he might try to take certain things
如果他认为这能帮他赢的话 就把他们武器化
and weaponize them if he thinks it might help him win.
比如我的自杀未遂
Like my suicide attempt.
我们最不想要的就是
The last thing we wanted
把你被拖入这一切
was for you to get dragged into all this.
不 妈 没关系 真的
No, Mom, it's okay, really.
莎拉 你知道这个小镇是怎么回事
Sarah, you know how this town gets
当他们开始谈话的时候 -我知道
when they start talking. - I do.
但那是我生命中非常黑暗的一段时间
But that was a really dark time in my life.
我...我需要帮助
I...I needed help,
我真的不知道该怎么开口
and I didn't really know how to ask for it,
但我不会让任何人为此感到羞耻
but I am not gonna let anyone make me feel ashamed for it.
我犯了一个错误 我从中吸取了教训
I made a mistake and I learned from it.
这难道不应该是一件好事吗?
Shouldn't that be a good thing?
是的 嗯...
- Yeah. - Mm-hmm.
所以如果那个无知的失败者想攻击我
So if that ignorant loser wants to attack me,
那好吧 让他来吧
then fine, let him.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我很想站在那个辩论的舞台上
I'd love to get up on that debate stage
跟大家讨论我对那个乡巴佬的看法
and tell everybody what I think about that country-fried ass.
你当时的表现真不错
You looked really good out there.
是吗? -比起“疯狂”好多了
Yeah? - Way better than on "Madden."
顺便说一下 我还想重赛
I still want a rematch, by the way.
好的 好的 我也很乐于填补一些数据
Okay, okay, always happy to pad my stats.
你还好吗?
You okay?
喔!
Whoa!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我还以为那只鸟会撞到我
Thought that bird was gonna hit me.
远处的那只鸟?
That bird way over there?
我有件事情还没问过你
Here's something I've never asked you before.
你...你抽很多大♥麻♥吗?
Do you...do you smoke a lot of weed?
什么? 不 不
What? No, no.
老实说 你知道吗?
Honestly, you know what?
我想可能是因为这种新药
I think it's probably this new medication
我一直在服用
I've been taking.
副作用包括成为一个满身灰尘的怪人吗?
Do side effects include being a dusted-out weirdo?
听着 一个友好的建议
Look, a little friendly advice,
也许...也许应该停止服用那些药
maybe--maybe stop taking those meds.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
我很努力地想保护露西
I tried so hard to protect Lucy,
但现在她这么做了
and now she does this.
没有人会相信我说的任何一句话
No one's ever gonna believe a word I say
如果艾丽把录音公之于众
if Ally goes public with that recording.
宝贝 你不知道 还没确定呢
Babe, you don't know that for sure yet.
克丽丝没有 她是我的搭档
Chrissy doesn't, and she's my partner.
她会回心转意的 当她回心转意时
She'll come around, and when she does,
你们两个会想办法解决这件事的
the two of you will figure out how to fix this.
今天开车过去 我真以为
Driving over there today, I honestly thought
我可以救她
that I could save her.
太蠢了
So stupid.
我妈说 想要帮助一个人
My mom always said it's never stupid
从来都不是件愚蠢的事
to try to help someone.
如果他们不需要帮助怎么办? 那你会怎么做?
What if they don't want help? Then what do you do?
长官 我们在玻利维亚有一次袭击
Sir, we have a hit in Bolivia.
玻利维亚?
Bolivia?
你确定这是相同的能量信♥号♥♥吗?
You sure it's the same energy signature?
是的 长官 卫星证实了
Yes, sir, satellites confirm.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
你确定我们不需要提醒超人吗 先生?
You sure we don't need to alert Superman, sir?
他的状态不适合打这玩意儿
He's in no shape to fight this thing.
把它带到这里来
Bring it here.
超人?
Superman?
那不是超人
That's not Superman.
我们是美国超人
We're the Supermen of America,
我们需要你跟我们走一趟
and we need you to come with us.
克拉克 -你听到她说的吗?
- Clark? - Did you hear her?
你要跟我们走一趟
You're coming with us.
克拉克 怎么了?
Clark, what is it?
克拉克 ?
Clark?
安德森派他的团队去阻止这个家伙
Anderson sent his team to stop this guy.
他们可以吗? -已经有两个人死了
- Can they? - Two are already dead.
露易丝! 他有帮手 对吧?
Lois! He has help, right?
还不够
Not enough.
准备好衣服!
Prepare the suit!
走!
Go!
就只能跑这么快吗?
Is this as fast as this thing can go?
你的盔甲只有 10% 的功能 约翰
Your suit is at 10% functionality, John.
锤子能量不足
The hammer is low on energy
防御盾牌已经严重受损
and defense shields have been severely compromised.
将所有剩余能量转移到锤子中
Transfer all remaining energy into the hammer.
那会让你处于虚弱状态 约翰
That will leave you exposed, John.
动手吧!
Do it!
约翰 能量已全耗尽
John, power has been depleted.
克拉克 克拉克
Clark. Clark.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表