剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
五年前
晚餐准备好了 我做了汉堡
Dinner's ready. I made burgers.
你干吗呢?
What are you doing?
我不能再呆在这里了 露易丝
I can't stay here anymore, Lois.
不是我不感激你收留我
It's not that I don't appreciate you taking me in,
我很感激 但是我觉得不能再久留了
because I do, but it's too much.
露丝 别傻了 我们喜欢你继续留在这里
Luce, don't be silly. We love having you here.
孩子们都很崇拜你
The boys adore you.
和你完美的家庭和完美的生活在一起
It's too much for me, being around
对我来说太过了
your perfect family and your perfect life.
我知道你想帮助我
I know you're trying to help me, but staying here
但过去几个月待在这里 只会让我的情况变得更糟
for the past few months has only made things worse for me.
那有意义吗 - 不 不是的
Does that make sense? - No, it doesn't,
因为你是这个家庭的一员
because you are a part of this family,
我们都很爱你
and we love you.
我爱你们所有人
And I love all of you.
但我必须建立自己的生活
But I have to build my own life,
我需要和理解我的人在一起
and I need to be around people who understand me
并且知道我正在经历什么
and know what I'm going through.
你是...
Are you...
想和艾丽出去住一段时间 是的
Staying with Ally for a while, yes,
但只是在我买♥♥得起自己的房♥子之前
but only until I can afford to get my own place.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
嗯 那不是你该做的决定
Well, that's not your decision to make.
艾丽是我的朋友 -她是个寄生虫
Ally is my friend. - She is a parasite.
当大家心情最低落的时候她只会偷偷摸摸的
She leeches onto people when they are at their lowest
说服他们可以相信她 因为她是唯一可以安抚他们的人
and convinces them that she's the only one who can fix them.
我不想再讲这个话题了
I'm not having this conversation again.
露西 你现在只是过得很艰难
Lucy, you're just having a hard time right now.
我这一辈子都不好过!
I've been having a hard time my whole life!
我失去了一切
I have lost everything.
我的工作 未婚夫 妈妈
My job, my fiancé, Mom.
我内心已经伤痕累累了
There is a hole inside of me,
原本以为和你待在一起可以帮助到我
and I thought staying here with you would fill it,
然而没有
but it won't.
你怎么就不能体谅我?
Why can't you see that?
我能理解你
I see you.
好吗? 我可以的
Okay? I do.
我能理解你 -可是你帮不了我
I see you. - But you can't help me.
艾莉就可以帮你吗? -他已经在帮我了
- And Ally can? - She already has.
我妹妹在哪里 艾莉?
Where is my sister, Ally?
她不想见你
She didn't want to see you.
是你阻拦她不让我见面吧
You mean you wouldn't allow her to see me.
你是害怕我会唤醒她?
Were you afraid I might get through to her?
不 不是因为这件事
No, that's not the issue,
无论你怎么想
and despite what you believe,
我都不会强迫我任何一位信徒
I don't force any of my congregants
去做他们不愿意做的事
to do anything they don't want to do.
信徒?
Congregants?
然而现在这种反♥社♥会♥行为成为了一种宗教吗?
So the Inverse Society is a religion now?
你想怎么说都可以 -不如就叫邪教吧?
- Call it whatever you like. - How about a cult?
我们这个体系的每一个人都是自愿参于这项活动
We're a group of willing individuals
从而达到目的才算圆♥满♥结束
on a journey towards completion.
我只是他们的引导者
I am simply leading the way.
你自称为民间英雄 因为那些被误导
You're a folk hero for the misguided,
被洗♥脑♥的弱智人群才会选择相信
brainwashing weak-minded people into believing
你是唯一能让他们觉得自己可以重生为完整的人
that you're the only one who can make them whole.
你真的是这么看你妹妹的吗?
Is that really what you think about your sister,
她是个弱智?
that she's weak-minded?
她很痛苦 而你利用了她的痛苦
She was in pain, and you exploited that pain.
现在她已经不是曾经的她了
Now she's a shell of who she once was.
她身无分文
She's broken and broke,
还远离她的朋友和家人
withdrawn from her friends and family.
不是所有人都是她的家人
Not all of her family.
露西经常给你父亲打电♥话♥
Lucy calls your father regularly.
我父亲并没有把露西
My father didn't have to pull Lucy
从浴缸里救出来 让她起死回生
out of a bathtub and bring her back to life.
但是我做到了
I did.
露西并没有死
Lucy wasn't dying.
她只是去到另一个地方
She was ascending to another plane.
就像希瑟·阿克曼那样?
Like Heather Ackerman?
希瑟·阿克曼是一个孤立的事件
Heather Ackerman was an isolated incident.
她是因为你而死的
She died because of you.
她有心脏病
She had a heart condition
她没有向任何人透露
that she didn't disclose to anybody.
你应该在监狱里度过余生
You should be in prison for the rest of your life.
你当然很希望是真的 不是吗?
You certainly tried to make that happen, didn't you?
但是你片面的揭露失败了
But your one-sided exposé failed.
它让你失败告终
It shut you down.
只有一段时间
Only for a while.
我建议你明天早上收听我们的播客
I suggest you listen to our podcast tomorrow morning.
谁知道
Who knows?
在当全世界听到露西把要说的话说出来之后
After the world hears what Lucy has to say,
也许你会是那个被否定掉的人
maybe you'll be the one who's canceled.
无论如何 我都会确保
Whatever I have to do, I am gonna make sure
让露西还有被你欺骗的所有人
that Lucy and everyone else you have infected
认清你是个彻头彻尾的骗子
sees you for the absolute fraud that you are.
然后我会一劳永逸地扳倒你
And then I'm gonna take you down once and for all.
这种威胁对我不起作用 露易丝
I don't respond well to threats, Lois.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
露易丝 一切都还好吗? -不
- Lois, everything okay? - No.
你是对的 我们得找到我妹妹
You were right. We need to find my sister.
超人与露易丝
第二季 第4集
你能看到他看到的东西多久?
How long are you gonna be seeing what he's seeing?
我不知道 但我猜测
I don't know, but I'm guessing as long
因为这个长得像我的人还在这里的话
as this guy who looks like me is still here,
这些幻象就会一直存在
these visions will be too.
我是说 有没有某种模式还是触发因素或者是....
I mean, is there some kind of pattern or trigger or--
还在试着弄清楚这一点
Still trying to figure that out.
以及这个人是谁或者是什么
That and who or what this guy is.
她整个上午都在听那个播客
She's been listening to that podcast all morning.
别把你的超级听力用在你妈妈身上 好吗?
Don't use your super-hearing on your mother, okay?
请相信我
Trust me.
但是 我是说 既然你这么做了..
But, I mean, since you did...
里面的内容是什么?
What'd it say?
有关于露西阿姨
Aunt Lucy was on it.
你们为什么不拿上你们的东西呢?
Why don't you guys grab your stuff?
在
Yeah.
艾莉给我发来的这篇文章的副本
Ally sent me a copy of the article
我吓坏了
and I was horrified
据我所知是我著名的姐姐所做的
by what my famous sister had done.
那么露西就是神秘的线人?
So Lucy was the mysterious source?
她不承认她做的事情 还说我辜负了她的信任
Recanted a lot of her story, said I broke her trust,
还说我行为不道德 擅自对这件事胡乱指证
acted unethically, and selectively edited
她在里面提到很多事情都是为了推动我的个人议程
a lot of what she told me to push a personal agenda
来反驳艾莉的
against Ally.
她陷的太深了 克拉克
She's gone, Clark.
她已经完全失去自我了
She's so far gone.
那就想办法把她带回来
So find a way to bring her back.
我会试一试的
I'm gonna try.
这比我想象的还要难
This is gonna be harder than I thought.
这把锤子看起来好多了 -它还能用
Hammer's looked better. - It still works.
你知道吗 这套盔甲...很实用
You know, and that suit's...functional.
勉强算得上吧
Barely.
不管怎么说 我们得从哪里弄到我们需要的零件呢?
Where do we even get the parts we need around here anyways?
我去找萨姆 看看国防部有没有
I'll check with Sam, see if the DOD has any.
如果没有 那我们就只能订购了
If not, then we'll just have to order them
或者去大都会
or head to Metropolis.
听起来你和你♥爸♥对这方面的了解一样多
Sounds like you know as much about this stuff as your dad.
还要更多 -没有那么多
- More. - Not as much.
既像父亲 也就像女儿
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表