剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
超人和露易絲
斯摩维尔高中
来自露易丝
你在吗 可以谈谈吗
结构错误
来自爸
带外套到外面等我
我们要出去
《超人和露易丝》前情提要
Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
艾莉·奥尔斯顿跟她的变异合体
Ally Allston merged with her Bizarro self.
现在成了神
Does that mean she's some sort of god now?
那个吊坠给了她很多的力量
That pendant gave her a lot of power.
来到这里的乔
And the Jon that came here
也想跟你做同样的事
wants to do the same thing with you.
如果乔纳森跟他的变异合体
If Jonathan merges with his Bizarro self,
-他就会跟她一样强 -现在谁是弱者
- he'll be as strong as she is. - Who's the weak one now?
爸要带他去哪里
Where's Dad taking him?
去监禁塔尔罗的黑狱
One of those black sites at Holding Tower 0.
虽然约翰·亨利和小娜 把拉娜的仿型者送了回去
John Henry and Nat may have sent Lana's doppelganger back,
但只要她继续跟艾莉合作
but as long as she's still working with Ally,
我们的拉娜可能就不安全
our Lana might not be safe.
-如果你们都同意的话 -当然
- If you're all okay with it... - Absolutely.
拉娜 有件事我一直想告诉你
Lana, there's something I've wanted to tell you my entire life.
你是超人
You're Superman.
你是超人
You're Superman?
对
Kind of.
我怎么会没发现
How did I not see this?
大家怎么都没发现
How did people not put this together?
大家只看到自己想看的人
People see who they want to see.
你有超能力多久了
How long have you had powers?
从小就有
Since we were kids.
你就是这里发生各种怪事的原因
You're the reason all that strange stuff happened here.
全都是因为你
All of it was you...
包括那场意外
Including the accident.
-我爱你 克拉克 -彼得
- I love you, Clark. - Pete!
你救了我们
You saved us.
我不能让我的朋友受伤
Couldn't let my friends get hurt.
但我受伤了
But I did get hurt.
那一晚之后 你消失无踪
You vanished almost right after that night.
我必须想清楚我是谁
Look, I had to figure out who I was.
我爸死了
My dad was gone.
我妈不希望我使用超能力
My mom didn't want me using my powers.
我既生气又困惑
I-I was angry and confused.
但那一晚救了你和彼得之后
But after saving you and Pete that night,
我终于了解我的人生应该怎么过
I finally understood what I was meant to do with my life.
我了解这一点后
And as soon as I realized that,
我就知道我不能再待在斯莫维尔
I knew I couldn't stay in Smallville anymore...
无论我多么想留下来
no matter how much I wanted to.
所以你才离开
That's why you left...
为了成为超人
to become Superman.
你为什么不回来找我
Why didn't you come back for me?
我有
I did.
但你和凯尔在一起
You were with Kyle.
你好
Hi.
你应该告诉我的
You should have told me.
你爱过我吗
Did you ever love me?
我当然爱过你
Lana, of course I did.
只是爱得不够
Just not enough.
拉娜 对不起
Lana, I'm sorry.
我要走了
I got to go.
你们没告诉我们完整的经过
You guys are not telling us the full story.
告诉库欣太太
All right, there's no way that you told
你是超人后
Mrs. Cushing that you're Superman,
她绝对不可能就转身开车离开 那太离谱了
and then she just drove away... that's insane.
她是那么做的
That's what she did.
我们知道她会很受伤
We knew she would be hurt.
但不知道她会伤得那么深
Didn't know she'd be that hurt.
我大概知道
I kind of knew.
那她最后怎么样
What was she like at the end?
你觉得她会告诉莎拉吗
Like, do you think she's gonna tell Sarah?
你有问过她吗
Did you even ask?
乔丹 别烦你♥爸♥了
Jordan, leave your father alone.
乔纳森 你的书包呢
Jonathan, where is your backpack?
你上学要迟到了
You're gonna be late for school.
我还是不敢相信 你要逼我们去上学
I still can't even believe you're making us go to school.
你们当然要去上学
Of course you have to go to school.
我们很幸运 巴尔孔校长还愿意让你们回去
We are lucky Principal Balcomb even accepted you back.
况且只要另一个你被关起来
And side note... as long as the other you is still locked up,
严格来说你比任何人都安全
you are technically safer than anyone else.
那是什么意思
What does that even mean... I'm technically safer
我比任何人都安全
than anyone else?
你的仿型者是艾莉的第一位骑士
Your doppelganger was Ally's first horseman,
但我猜他不会是最后一位
but I doubt he'll be her last.
那么也许我们应该待在家
Well, then maybe we should stay home,
以防你们需要我们的帮忙
you know, in case you guys need our help.
如果我们需要你们帮忙 我们知道
Well, if we need your help, then we'll know
该去哪里找你们 对吧
exactly where to find you, won't we?
-快去吧 -快点
- Let's go. - Go.
你真的认为艾莉 会派更多她的追随者来吗
You really think Ally's gonna send more of her acolytes?
她已经派了
She already has.
虽然约翰·亨利和小娜
I mean, John Henry and Nat
把拉娜罗送回她的世界
may have sent Lana-Rho back to her world,
但不代表她不会再次尝试
but it doesn't mean she won't try again
或者艾莉会亲自现身
or that Ally won't show up herself.
因此我们必须警告 我们的拉娜 克拉克
Well, that's why we have to warn our Lana, Clark.
她不回我电♥话♥
She won't return my calls.
让我跟她联络
Let me just reach out,
我会试着解决你们的问题
and I'm gonna try to smooth things over for you two.
你♥爸♥和约翰·亨利
In the meantime, while your dad and John Henry
检验吊坠的同时
are running tests on the pendant, I will see
我看看能否查出 艾莉的下一步是什么
if I can try to figure out what Ally's next move is.
-等你送儿子们去上学之后 -当然了
- After you drop the boys off. - Of course.
克拉克
Clark.
拉娜需要多点时间
It's gonna take Lana a little while
才能接受这一切
to wrap her head around this.
是啊
Yeah.
她来了
S-she's coming.
她不会停下脚步
She's not gonna stop.
如果你跟她打招呼 她就会停下来
S-she will if you say hi to her.
我不要…你好 莎拉 你好 娜塔莉
I'm not gonna... Hey, Sarah. Hey, Natalie.
我就说吧
Told you.
-看看是谁来了 -你们好
- Look what the cat dragged in. - What's up, guys?
肯特
So, uh, Kent,
你想出让棒球季 取消的办法了吗
have you figured out a way to get the baseball season canceled yet?
毕竟你毁了美式足球季
I mean, since you ruined football.
随便你们怎么说
Okay, whatever.
至少我没告你们的密
At least I didn't snitch on you guys.
你们应该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
而且这家伙吸的比我还多
Besides, this guy was literally huffing more of that stuff than I was.
也许吧 但我可没害整个球季被取消
Maybe, but I didn't get the whole season canceled.
那又怎么样 你们觉得这很重要吗
So what? What, you think any of this matters?
美式足球重要吗
You think football matters?
棒球重要吗
You think baseball matters?
你们觉得高中也重要吗
You think even high school matters?
-这一切都没有意义 -乔
- All of it's meaningless. - Uh, Jon, uh...
你们根本不知道
Okay, you have no idea
世界末日即将来临
that it's about to be the end of the world as we know it.
他开始在推特上 追踪格蕾塔桑伯格
Uh, he just started following Greta Thunberg on Twitter.
气候变迁 好可怕
Climate change. Scary stuff.
你是怪胎 肯特
You're a freak, Kent.
你刚刚怎么搞的
What the hell was that?
没什么 没事
It's nothing. It's fine.
你绝对有事
No, you are definitely not fine, which is totally cool,
考量到你经历过的事是没关系
considering what you've been through, but...
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表