剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, Del Mason.
他在斯摩维尔长大 每年举办4-H音乐节
He grew up in Smallville, runs the 4-H Festival every year.
是的 德尔要搬到埃杰顿去了
Yeah. Del's moving to Edgerton.
我是说 丹尼尔是唯一一个
I mean, Daniel was the only one.
那我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
那只能让迪恩继续当市长了 我是这么想
Live with Dean as our mayor, I suppose.
十年无人竞争
Ten years unopposed
他也没有做过任何帮助斯摩维尔的事
and he hasn't done anything to help Smallville.
如果不是艾奇能源公♥司♥的和解协议
If it wasn't for the settlement from Edge EnerCorp
这个小镇将比以往任何时候都更加艰难
this town would be struggling more than ever.
但是 不 迪恩会因为所发生的一切而责备我们
But, no, Dean gets to blame us for everything that happened
然后他再从中获取利益
and then take the credit for the windfall.
如此不公平
So unfair.
我知道 这只是政♥治♥ 宝贝
I know. It's just politics, babe.
我的意思是 即使是在小镇的层面上
I mean, even at the small-town level
这也是..这是一件乱七八糟的事情
it's...it's messy business.
听着 我很抱歉 但我得去上班了 好吗?
Look, I'm sorry, but I got to go to work, okay?
如果有其他名字出现 我会打电♥话♥给你
Any other names pop up, I'll give you a call.
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
我们想要冠军
We want that championship
这就是我们开始赚钱的地方
this is where we start earning it!
机会仅此一次
One rep at a time!
加油 瑞恩 冲 冲 冲
Come on, Ryan! Go! Go! Go!
给我看点东西 瑞恩 再来一个
Show me something, Ryan! Give me one more!
你可以的 你可以的 加油
You got this. You got this. Come on.
好的 喔~
Yeah! Whoo!
啊啊啊嗯..
Aah!
315 磅
315 pounds!
当你最投入的时候 是无人能敌的
When you put that time in, you're unbeaten!
大家继续 数三声 乌鸦
Let's go! "Crows" on three!
1 2 3 乌鸦
One, two, three! Crows!
大家继续 数三声 乌鸦
Let's go! "Crows" on three!
你妈妈还没回来吗? 应该是吧
Hey, is your mom still out? Guess so.
好吧 等她回来之后
Okay, when she gets back
告诉她我去堡垒了
just tell her I went to the fortress.
堡垒不是被毁了吗?
I thought it didn't work anymore.
不是我的 是我哥哥的
Not mine, my, um... my brother's.
是关于今天早上的事吗?
Is this about this morning?
我觉得塔尔能帮我
I think Tal might be able to help me.
你要帮他越狱吗?
You're gonna break him out of prison?
你外公动用了一些关系
Your grandfather pulled some strings.
你不能自己去找他
You can't go there with him by yourself.
他现在没有超能力了
He doesn't have any powers anymore.
是啊 但那也是他的堡垒
Yeah, but it's still his fortress.
要是有陷阱怎么办?
What if there's, like, booby traps or something?
乔丹 -让我跟你一起去吧
Jordan. - Let me go with you.
就帮你看着点
Just to watch your back.
自从今天早上的事以后
After this morning...
我知道遭遇袭击事什么感觉了
I know what it's like to have those kind of attacks.
让我帮你吧
I can help you.
还有莎拉现在的事
A-and besides, things with Sarah right now
进行的不太顺利
are not going so great anyway.
我想发挥一下作用
I'd love to just kind of feel useful.
求你了爸 让我跟你一起去吧
Please, Dad. Let me be there for you.
真令人惊叹啊
Impressive, isn't it?
这些都是我们氪星人的遗产
All that remains of our Kryptonian heritage.
我还是比较喜欢我爸的堡垒
I like Dad's fortress better.
各有各的爱好吧
Well, taste is subjective, I suppose
那我们开始吧
Let's just get started.
还有塔尔 如果你想动什么手脚
And, Tal, if you even think of trying anything...
弟弟 你不能这样毫无证据的猜测
Brother, your suspicions are without merit.
我只是纯粹来帮忙的
I'm simply here to help.
我现在可以开始吗?
May I?
我不会耍花样的 卡尔
This is no trick, Kal.
事实上 还有件更重要的事
In fact, it's something far, far greater.
家庭重聚
It's a family reunion.
凯尔 我的儿子
Kal-El, my son...
真的是你吗?
is that you?
母亲
Mother.
看看你...
Look at you...
站在我面前的已经长大成人了
this grown man towering before me.
爸?
Dad?
乔丹 这是你的祖母 劳拉
Jordan, this is your grandmother Lara.
嗨 祖母
Hi, Grandma.
那你是?
And you are?
当然 你已经想不起来你这个被遗忘的儿子了
Of course you don't recognize your forgotten son.
塔尔 罗?
Tal-Rho?
你从氪星逃了出来
You were able to escape Krypton.
噢 感谢老天爷
Oh, thank the gods.
我的孩子们都还活着 而且聚在一起了
Both my sons, alive and together.
不 并没有
No, we're--we're not.
这是什么意思?
What is the meaning of this?
我想这不是之前帮助你的祖母
I'm guessing this is not same grandma that helped you before.
这是她的意志
This consciousness was uploaded
在氪星被摧毁之前保留下来的
before the destruction of Krypton
所以没被你♥爸♥玷污了
and therefore remains untainted by your father.
是你的行为玷污了她 不是我
Your actions tainted her perspective, not me.
我的儿子们?
My sons!
我需要一个解释
I require an explanation.
我想要重建我们的星球
I tried to resurrect the planet we lost.
但不幸的是 人类忘恩负义
Unfortunately, humans proved to be ungrateful hosts.
你对地球上的人使用了根除者吗?
You used The Eradicator on the people of Earth?
我真不该发明那机器
I never should have designed that machine.
我们差点就成功了 妈
We were so close, Mother.
我人生最大的遗憾竟落在了这个怪物身上
My life's greatest regret left in the hands of a monster.
是你把我丢在了怪物手里
You left me in the hands of a monster!
别着急 塔尔 你知道那是什么感觉吗
Easy, Tal. Do you know what it was like
在那人控制下生活 你知道他给我带来的痛苦吗?
living under that man's thumb the pain he inflicted?
我从没想要这么做
That was not my decision.
我不知道你的存在
I had no knowledge of your existence
后来一切都太晚了
until it was too late.
你是他的妈妈
You're his mother.
从基因上讲 是的
Genetically, yes.
但是我没有生下他
But I did not give birth to him.
在氪星上 所有的孩子都是经过精心设计的
On Krypton, all children were engineered.
除了一个
Except for one.
塔尔 你必须相信我
Tal, you must believe me.
我试着联♥系♥你 但是他们设定了障碍
I tried reaching you, but the barriers they had erected
是无法攻克的
were insurmountable.
噢 你站在那里 说什么重重把关
Oh, you stand here, pleading walls were too thick,
重重阻碍
gates were too high,
当我们都知道真正的障碍
when we both know the true obstacle
是你自己的心 而爱在其中的缺席
was your own heart and love's absence within it.
那不是真的
That is not true.
我对你的爱一直是真实的
My love for you has always been real.
而现在命运给了我们另一个机会。
And now fate has given us another opportunity.
命运早已介入
Fate intervened long ago.
你只有一个儿子需要照顾
You have but one son to care for now,
他需要他母亲的帮助
and he's in need of his mother's help.
有什么事?
What is the matter?
我脑海里一直有个幻觉
I've been having visions
我相信它们可能跟氪星的毁灭有关
and I believe they may be of the destruction of Krypton.
他还相信这是根除者引起的
He also believes they're caused by The Eradicator.
那我应该可以提供答案
Then I should be able to provide answers.
来吧
Come.
这辆车是彻头彻尾的灾难
This car is a total disaster.
是的 我告诉过我爸可以放弃了
Yeah, I told my dad not to get it
但他还是坚持要修 所以..
but he kind of insisted, so...
你疯了吗? 这车是只猛兽
Are you crazy? This thing's a beast.
我是说 它能超过280匹
I mean, it gets over 280 horses,
这双排气也很给力
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表