剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
所以
So...
如果你们没意见的话
If you're all okay with it...
-当然没意见 -没意见
- Absolutely. - Yes.
去吧
Go.
那好吧
Um, okay then.
祝我好运
Uh, wish me luck.
亲爱的 我在去办公室的路上
Honey, I'm on my way to the office right now.
妈妈 我还是有点儿害怕
Mom, I'm still kinda freaked out about it all.
我知道 很是抱歉
I know and I'm really sorry.
可是我还是不明白 到底怎么回事
But I still don't get it. What happened?
我说过了 我只想透透气
Like I said, I just needed some air
不知怎么
and somehow,
这一天特别不顺
the day got away from me.
-妈妈 那也不必 -亲爱的 我要挂了
- Mom, that doesn't really... - Honey, I need to go.
喂
Hello?
克拉克
Clark.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我
I, um...
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
现在真不是时候
This really isn't a good time.
拉娜
Lana, there's...
有件事我一直
There's something I've...
有件事我一直想告诉你
Something I've wanted to tell you my entire life.
你怎么知道我会在这里
How did you even know I was gonna be here?
知道吗 这不重要
Oh, you know what? It doesn't even matter.
-拉娜 -克拉克 听着
- Lana... - Clark, listen,
我是想听听你说什么
I do want to hear what you have to say,
可是我今天过得太糟糕了
but I have had the longest day.
你根本不知道我经历了什么
You've no idea what I've been through.
可是 其实 我知道
Yeah, yeah, but I do, though, actually.
什么
What?
我也在场
I was there.
拉娜 我
Lana, I... I...
我当时跟你一起
I was with you.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
天哪
My God.
你是超人
You're Superman.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表