剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
你要穷尽一切手段来
and you will find that pale son of a bitch
找出另外那个超人
by any means necessary,
否则你就等着停职吧
or you will be stripped of your duties.
是的 长官
- Yes, ma'am.
-嘿 老兄 -嘿
- Hey man, um... - Hey.
你嘴好点没
- How does your mouth feel?
-什么 -还能吐冰吗
- What? - Is it wintery fresh?
你啥意思
- What do you... what do you mean?
就我这个
- You know, like...
你的新超能力
Like your new powers.
你呼出冷气的时候
When your cold breath comes in?
我现在还没有那个超能力呢
- I don't... I mean, I don't have cold breath yet.
好吧 如果你能听到尖锐的声音
- Well, look, if you start to hear high-pitched sounds
或者噪音 一定要告诉我 千里耳发动的时候
and noises, let me know, because when your super hearing
可不是开玩笑的
comes in, it's no joke.
没问题
- For sure.
我在想
- I was thinkin', um...
我们要不要最起码告诉外公
maybe we should at least tell Grandpa?
为什么
- Mm... why?
因为那样的话我们就可以一起训练
- Because then we could start, like, training together.
-一起训练 -没错
- Together? - Yeah.
是啊 我们可以成立一个兄弟会之类的
Yeah, we could even be like The Fraternals or something.
行啊 那肯定很酷
- That would be pretty cool.
-这是什么 -这是
- What's this? - Uh, that's...
坎迪斯的东西
that's Candice's actually.
她有哮喘
She had asthma, you know?
可能她落在我包里了
She probably left it in my bag, to be honest.
盖恩斯教练
Coach Gaines.
嘿 教练 你还好吗
Yo, hey, Coach. How's it going?
你今晚比赛吗
- Dude, you're starting tonight?
真不错啊亲爱的
- That's amazing, honey.
我都说了嘛
- See? What'd I tell you?
埋头苦干
You just put your head down, work hard,
有点耐心 你就有展示自己的机会
have a little patience, and you get your shot.
是因为蒂米病子
- Yeah, well, Timmy's sick, so...
不管这个机会怎么来的 乔丹
- It doesn't matter how it happened, Jordan.
重要的是你兄弟如何利用
What matters is what your brother does
这次机会展现自己
with this opportunity.
你妈说的没错 现在是你向教练和大家
- Your mom's right. Now's your chance to show Coach
展示自己能力的时候了
and everybody what you can do.
-没错 -好了
- Definitely. - All right.
我们上车说
Let's talk about it in the car.
记得跟我说一声你跟安德森的进展
- Hey, let me know how it goes with Anderson.
-克拉克 -露易丝
- Clark. - Lois.
你还是去看看拉娜吧
- You might wanna check in on Lana.
我早些时间找她来着
I reached out to her earlier,
但是我觉得她会需要她的老朋友的
but I think she could probably use her old friend.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
需要聊聊的话记得找我
谢谢
不想吃点鸡蛋吗 亲爱的
- You sure you don't want some eggs, sweets?
妈妈 我不喜欢吃鸡蛋
- Mom, I don't like eggs.
对哦 抱歉
- Right, sorry.
吃早餐吗
Hey. Breakfast?
不怎么饿
- Not really hungry.
亲爱的 我要你在下个周末之前把
- Uh, honey, I want you to write your thank-yous
感谢信写好后放在信箱里
and put them in the mail before the end of the week, okay?
我们就不能把那些东西退回去吗
- Can we just send them all back?
你收到了那么多礼物
- You got a lot of presents,
那么多人花钱花时间
and a lot of thoughtful people spent time and money
来庆祝你15岁生日
celebrating your quinceañera.
你不能退货啊
You're not gonna send them back,
还必须谢谢他们
and you're gonna thank them.
我本来昨晚想要亲自谢谢他们呢
- I was planning on doing that in person last night...
结果出了那事
that all went to hell.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
- It's okay.
妈妈
- Mommy...
爸爸还会回来吗
is Daddy ever coming home again?
我不知道 甜心
- I don't know, sweets.
但我知道你父亲非常爱你们
But I do know that your father loves you very much...
你们俩都是
both of you...
他会一直在你们身边 好吗
and he is always gonna be around, okay?
亲爱的 你能帮你妹妹换一下衣服吗
Honey, can you please help your sister get dressed?
好
- Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
事先提醒一下不好吗
- Heads up would've been nice.
嘿 你刚刚错过了克拉克和孩子们
Hey. You just missed Clark and the boys.
我是故意的
- That was intentional, actually.
我觉得如果只有你在会更好
Thought it'd be better if only you were here right now.
为什么
- Why?
这样我们三个就能谈谈
- So the three of us can talk.
听着 已经够久了
- Now listen, this has gone on long enough.
你来这干嘛
- Why are you even here?
觉得我会一个人来吗
- Do you think I would come here on my own?
我告诉过你这是个坏主意
I told you this was a bad idea.
我觉得你们俩都该道歉了
- I think it's time for both of you to apologize.
不不不 这不是该端水的情况
- No. This is not a both sides situation.
她敲诈我
She blackmailed me.
世界上最阴暗的记者也好意思这么说
- This coming from the world's shadiest journalist!
-姑娘们 拜托 -天呐
- Girls, please. - Oh my God!
你能坚持两秒钟
Can you go even two seconds
不去表明你比别人强吗
without acting like you're better than everyone?
艾丽·奥尔斯顿不是想帮你
- Ally Allston does not want to help you.
她只在乎她自己
The only person she cares about is herself.
你根本不知道你在说什么
- You have no idea what you're talking about...
别闹了你们俩
- Knock it off! Both of you.
我可不想在剩下的退休生活里
I'm not spending the rest of my retirement
就看你俩闹脾气
doing this with you two.
天知道这是我们三个
This is the first time
多久以来第一次聚在一起
the three of us have gotten together
我们不能因为谈论艾丽·奥尔斯顿
in God knows how long, and we're not gonna ruin it
而毁了气氛
by talking about Ally Allston.
你们俩是我的全世界
You girls are my world...
看到你们吵成这样我的心都碎了
And it breaks my heart to see you at each other's throats.
拜托了 我想要家庭和睦
Please? I need my family back.
我们能不能至少试着弥补一下
Can we at least try to make things right?
请节哀
- I'm so sorry for your loss.
杰西想当个英雄
- Jessie wanted to be a hero...
-就像你一样 -她就是
just like you. - She was.
她救过我的命
- She saved my life once.
万斯太太
- Mrs. Vance.
我想表达我最诚挚的哀悼
I want to offer my sincerest condolences.
都是你的错
- This is your fault.
作为指挥官 我对发生的事情
- As her commanding officer, I take full responsibility
负全部责在
for what happened.
杀死我女儿的怪物在哪里
- Where is the monster that killed my daughter?
你能告诉我吗
Can you tell me?
你知道是什么吗
Do you even know?
女士 我向你保证 不查清楚我誓不
- Ma'am, you have my word. I will not rest until...
就是你的承诺害死了我女儿
- Your promises are what got my daughter killed.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You're a disgrace!
还是第一次吧
- It's still fresh.
别同情我
- Spare me your sympathies.
我不能让他们白白牺牲
I cannot let them have died for nothing.
杀死他们的东西还没抓到
That thing that killed them is still out there,
现在就靠你我来阻止它了
and it is up to you and me to stop it.
我就是想跟你说这个
- That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我们能私下谈谈吗
Can we speak in private?
你确定
- Are you sure
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表