剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
《超人和露易丝》前情提要
Previously on "Superman & Lois"...
你就是这个镇所需要的镇长
You are what this town needs for mayor.
我知道自己看见了什么 你和一个女人
I know what I saw... you and some woman.
我想你得搬出去了
I think that you need to move out.
你也在服用X-氪石对不对 你撒谎了
You're using X-K, aren't you? You lied to me.
我以为你有超能力了呢
I thought you were getting powers.
我不会再这样了 好吗
It's not gonna happen again, okay?
蒂米的妈妈发现了一个吸入器
Timmy's mom found an inhaler.
警♥察♥都来了
Apparently the police are involved.
这是真的
It's real.
一个不同的维度 平行宇宙
A different dimension, a parallel universe,
如果艾丽的目的是利用这些吊坠
if Ally's goal is to use these pendants
成为某种神
to become some kind of a god...
那我就得从安德森手里拿回来把它摧毁
Then I need to get it back from Anderson and destroy it.
一个身份不明的氪星人
An unidentified Kryptonian being
杀了我们两名特工
took the lives of two of our assets.
你怎么没说我们在追捕的那个东西就是你
Why didn't you tell me that thing you were chasing was you?
那不是我
It's not me.
你抓了自己的二重身吗
You captured your doppelganger?
我需要弄明白他为什么来这
I need to understand why he's here.
你要穷尽一切手段来
You will find that pale son of a bitch
找出另外那个超人
by any means necessary,
否则你就等着停职吧
or you will be stripped of your duties.
除非超人愿意说出
Until he reveals the location of that thing
杀死我们特工的那个家伙在哪
that killed our men, Superman will remain
否则他就要被关进政♥府♥的监狱里
a prisoner of the United States government.
看看这是谁来了啊
Look what the wind blew in.
这是什么
What is this?
你那些穿长筒靴的朋友们昨晚把你送了进来
Your jackbooted friends brought you in last night.
也许是今早
Or was it this morning?
时间在这里失去了意义
Time loses all meaning in captivity.
我在想啊 老弟 你是干了什么
I wonder, brother, what you possibly
结果被关到这来了啊
could've done to wind up in here?
看来你是站错了队伍
Presumably you've been on the rough end
-被人无情地背叛了啊 -够了
of a rather vicious betrayal. - Enough.
不用你告诉我
I don't need to hear it from you right now.
我们之间只是有些误会
There's been a misunderstanding.
那我倒是真想听听了
One I'm very anxious to hear about.
安德森
Anderson.
你得放我出去
You need to let me out.
不可能
Actually, I don't.
这次行动由我全权负责
I've been given full command of this operation.
你被捕是由哈德卡斯尔将军亲自下的令
Your arrest was sanctioned by General Hardcastle herself.
鉴于你隐匿了一个
And given that you're actively harboring a monster
杀死美国战士的怪物
who's killed American soldiers,
我觉得这下场是你应得的
I think the consequences are appropriate.
等我摧毁了吊坠
Once I destroy the pendant,
找就可以把他带回来接受审判
I will bring him in so he can stand trial.
我不在乎有没有审判
I don't care about a trial
而且我也不相信你说的话 所以
and I don't trust you to keep your word, so...
告诉我他在哪
tell me where he is.
好吧
Fine.
那你就跟你哥一起把牢底坐穿吧
You can rot in here with your brother.
安德森
Anderson.
还有更大的阴谋和威胁
There's a greater threat here.
她叫艾丽·奥尔斯顿 是个邪教领袖
Her name is Ally Allston. She's a cult leader.
把你的嫌犯带到地球上的事
Whatever brought your suspect to this world,
她最清楚了
she knows more about it than anyone.
她很危险 需要阻止她才行
She's dangerous, and she needs to be stopped.
如果你不相信我 那就自己去查查
If you don't believe me, then look into her for yourself.
不管这个女人是谁
Whoever this woman turns out to be,
都改变不了现状
it changes nothing.
等我回来
When I return,
你必须得把嫌犯的地点告诉我
you will give me the location of my suspect.
老弟 既然就剩我们俩了
Well, brother, now that we're all alone,
不如你给我讲讲
why don't you spin me a tale
这个你们正在抓捕的新魔头到底是怎么回事吧
and tell me all about this new monster you're after.
超人与露易丝
你说克拉克在哪
Clark is where?
跟塔尔罗关在一起了
The same offsite prison where I sent Tal-Rho.
他这是有嫌疑还是被定罪了
Is he being questioned or punished?
还有你们打算关他多久
And how long do they intend to hold him?
我的线人也不知道
My contact didn't know
但听说罪名是叛国
but they're charging him with treason.
叛国 太荒唐了
Treason? That's... that's insane.
他可是超人啊
He's Superman, for God's sake.
我知道 但情况就是这么个情况
Yes, I know, but here we are, and it doesn't sound
而且看来不是短时间就能解决的
like this is gonna get resolved anytime soon.
那我就自己想办法解决
Well, then I will resolve it myself.
露易丝 你总不能闯进国防部
Lois, you can't just barge into the DOD
然后要求安德森释放超人吧
and demand Anderson release Superman.
我打几个电♥话♥试试先
Let me make some calls.
爸 你都打一晚上电♥话♥了
Dad, you have been making calls all night.
我们要把他救出来
We need to get him out of there.
我这就去国防部 把动静搞大点
I'll head to the DOD, raise a little noise,
看能不能跟哈德卡斯尔见一面
see if I can get a face-to-face with Hardcastle.
爸爸有消息了吗
Any updates on Dad?
还没有 我们还在想办法
Uh, not yet. We're working on it.
你不能写篇文章
Why don't you, like, write an article
说超人被国防部关进监狱了吗
about how Superman was taken to prison by the DOD?
相信我 他们一定不会承认的
Trust me, they would just deny it.
你们放学后该做什么就做什么
You guys are gonna have to keep yourselves busy after school,
等你外公想想办法
okay, until your grandfather and I figure this out.
好吧
Sure.
还有 不管你们俩之间怎么回事
So, whatever's going on between you two,
我建议你们自己搞定
I suggest you figure it out.
乔丹
Jordan.
这是爸爸最后剩下的东西
Is this the last of Dad's stuff?
亲爱的 你不用这么做的
Honey, you shouldn't have to do that.
我不想索菲看见
I didn't really want Sophie to see.
可我也不想让你看见
Well, I didn't want you to see.
反正事情都这样了 是吧
Well, this is what's got to happen, right?
不如就赶紧处理完吧
Might as well just get it over with.
我来自破碎的家庭
I never wanted my daughters to know what it felt like
所以从没想过要让自己的女儿们也经历一样的事
to have a broken home, especially coming from one.
很抱歉让你和你妹妹承受这种痛苦
I am so sorry to put you and your sister through this.
妈 不是你的错
Mom, you're not putting us through anything.
是爸爸
Dad is.
这一切都不怪你
None of this is your fault.
可这也不是你们的错 好吗
None of it is yours either, okay?
好了 亲爱的 我们得走了
All right, honey, we got to go.
好 我去让索菲准备好
Okay, I'll go get Sophie ready.
-谢谢 -索菲 该上学了
- Thank you. - Sophie, school!
与乔治·迪恩一起
了解家庭观念
♪现在说我爱你是否太快♪
♪ Is it too soon to say I love you? ♪
♪说再见是否太快♪
♪ Is it too soon to say goodbye? ♪
你要去看比赛吗
You heading to first period?
还没想好
I don't know yet.
-昨晚没睡吗 -没怎么睡
- Did you sleep last night? - Not much.
刚知道我爸搬出去了
I just found out my dad's moving out.
所以
So...
-再 再也不回来了吗 -应该是吧
- L-l-like, forever? - Probably.
-也许 -我不知道乔丹
- Maybe... - I don't know, Jordan.
抱歉 才一个晚上
Sorry, it's only been one night,
看我妈一直哭真的很难受
and it's just so hard seeing my mom cry all the time.
我想象得到
I-I can imagine.
我不确定你真的了解
I don't really know if you can.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
还在想你在赛场上又帅又性感的样子
Still thinking about how sexy you were on the field.
也不是全靠我自己
I did have a little help.
有用就行呗 所以
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表