剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
当我看到你 防备之心就油然而生
I look at you, and this alarm goes off.
不该这么活着
That's no way to live.
我还有什么其他选择吗
What other choice do I have?
娜塔莉 我想让你有选择的机会
Well, Natalie, I want you to have a choice,
包括你想不想了解我
including whether or not you wanna get to know me,
而不是被迫跟我住在同一屋檐下
instead of being forced to live in the same house with me.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
这是什么
What's this?
我的一个老朋友
An old friend of mine's had
有个地方想租出去
a place for rent for a while.
我想你和你父亲或许想去看看
I thought maybe you and your dad could check it out.
所以这是我们自己的家吗
So this would be like our own place?
然后 或许你我可以去了解一下对方
And then, maybe, you and I can get to know each other.
看看我们能否卸下防备之心
Let's see if we can't get that alarm to quiet down.
或许吧
Maybe.
你觉得他会来吗
Think he'll show?
希望如此
I hope so.
他可能有事
Something probably came up.
你感觉怎么样 爸爸
How you feelin', Dad?
艾丽说的
What Ally said,
我内心有个空洞那件事
about there being a hole inside of me...
她是对的
She's right.
爸
Dad.
我这是说实话 露易丝
I'm just being honest, Lois.
你母亲走的那晚 我回到家
That night I came home when your mother was gone...
自那之后 我就变了
I've never been the same since,
你们俩也是
and neither were you two.
而且我知道我将永远无法弥补这一切
And I knew I was never gonna be enough to fix it.
露西
Lucy.
我一直听到
I just kept hearing
露易丝的警告回荡在我的脑海
Lois's warnings in my head,
我知道我必须从那逃出来
and I knew I had to get out of there.
我们当时穿着这些套装
We were wearing these suits,
而且矿井里很暗
and it was dark in the mines.
所以没人注意到
So no one noticed.
但是他们收走了我的手♥机♥ 所以我不得不步行
But they took my phone, and I had to walk
直到那位女士开车捎上了我
until that lady picked me up.
好吧 你现在安全了
Well, you're safe now.
艾丽被关起来了 而且她会在
Ally's locked up, and she's gonna stay
国防部待挺长时间
at the DOD for a very long time.
露西 我为所有事情感到抱歉
Lucy, I am sorry about everything.
没事的
It's okay.
你是对的
You were right.
露西
Lucy.
我们好担心
We were so worried.
抱歉让你们经受这些
I'm sorry I put everyone through all this.
没事 我只是 很高兴看到你没事
No, I'm just, um, happy to see you're safe.
我给你拿点东西吧 你饿吗
Can I get you anything, or are you hungry?
事实上 我累坏了
Actually, I'm pretty wiped.
我只想 爸爸 你是否介意
I just... Dad, do you mind if I...
当然 当然 我送你回家
Of course. Of course, I'll take you home.
我们三个明天再继续聊这个
We can pick this up, the three of us, tomorrow.
一块吃个早午餐
Maybe brunch?
早午餐
Brunch?
你也吃早午餐
You brunch?
是啊 他现在也穿夏威夷衫了呢
Yeah, he also wears Hawaiian shirts now.
走吧
Come on.
好吧 最后一个问题
Okay, just one more question:
你会原谅你丈夫吗
Will you ever forgive your husband?
凯尔
Kyle...
是啊 这问题挺蠢的
Yeah, it was stupid.
不 那只是
No, it's just that...
我 嗯
I, um...
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
我得去接索菲 已经迟到十分钟了
I'm ten minutes late to pick up Sophie.
代我向消防队的人问好
Tell everyone at the firehouse that I said hi.
我其实已经不住那了
Um, I'm actually not living there anymore.
我有了自己的地方
I got my own place.
是短期租约
It's a short-term lease.
我得多千点活才能负担的起
I'm gonna pick up some extra shifts to cover it.
不 跟钱没关系 凯尔
No, it's not about the money, Kyle.
只是
It's just, uh...
是啊
Yeah.
-我们可以待会再谈这个 -不 这么做是对的
- We can talk about it in... - No, it's the right thing.
谢谢你帮我
Thanks for helping me.
嗯 我得去接索菲了
Um, I gotta get Sophie.
那么 对 好的
Uh, so... I'm so... yeah. Okay.
这只是个修理店
This is just the repair shop.
我敢肯定居住区域会更好一些
I'm sure the living area is better.
娜塔莉 娜塔莉 醒醒
Natalie. Natalie, wake up.
怎么了
What's going on?
你已经休眠六个月了
You've been in hibernation for six months.
-你的身体需要时间来 -我爸爸在那
Your body needs time to... - Where's my dad?
我拾取了作战套装的
I was able to pick up the locator beacon
-定位信标 -你找到他了吗
for the war suit. - You found him?
我只找到了套装
I found the suit.
你父亲仍然生还的
The chances that your father
希望不太
also survived are not...
这没什么用 赫蒂
That is not helpful, Hedy!
我们现在得走了 跟着那信标
We need to leave now. Follow that beacon.
我们的资源有限
Our resources are limited.
我们可能无法在旅程中幸存
We may not be able to survive the trip.
我需要的只有你 爸爸
All I need is you, Dad.
只要有你 我就很高兴
Just you, and I'll be happy.
娜塔莉 你想让我♥干♥什么
Natalie, what would you like me to do?
带我去找我爸爸
Get me to my dad.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
小娜
Nat?
完美
It's perfect.
你确定吗 因为克拉克说
You sure? 'Cause Clark said that...
这里有我们需要的一切
Everything we need is right here.
好的
Okay.
真是
It is.
我会告诉克拉克的 好吗
I'll let Clark know, all right?
噢 嘿
Ooh, hey.
你看
Hey.
约翰和小娜决定要那地方了
John and Nat are taking the place.
太好了
That's great!
我明早自愿做早餐来庆祝这件事
I would offer to cook breakfast tomorrow to celebrate,
但是很显然 明天得跟露西和我爸吃早午餐
but apparently, I'm having brunch with Lucy and my dad.
这话我从来没想过能说出口
A sentence I never thought I would say.
听起来有点怪
It does sound a little strange.
我真高兴她能出来
I'm just glad she got out when she did.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
而且艾丽·奥尔斯顿这件事终于可以翻篇了
And that we can finally close the chapter on Ally Allston.
怎么
What?
怎么了
What?
吊坠不在艾丽身上
Ally didn't have the pendant.
那在谁身上
Then who does?
第一天怎么样
How was your first day?
还不错 嗯 不错
It was good. Um, it was good.
奥勒维先生挺高兴的 所以
Mr. Olowe was happy, so...
怎么回家这么晚
What took you so long to get home?
我答应了坎迪斯要送她回家
I promised Candice I would walk her home...
不 不
No. No.
你要么在家
You are either at the house
要么在店里
or at the store.
去别的地方 得经过我们允许
Anywhere else, you need our permission.
明白没
Understood?
当然
Sure.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表