剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
真希望在我遇到她之前就能发现这一点
which I really wish I'd known before I ran into her.
为什么 发生什么了
Why? What happened?
她说你告诉她我去新闻采访了
She said you told her I was on some assignment.
这是我能想到的最好的理由了
That was the best I could come up with.
不是你的错 我只是觉得她像是受伤的样子
It's not your fault. I just could tell she was hurt.
她可能想跟你聊聊 自己赢得竞选的事吧
She probably wanted to talk about winning the election.
她赢了吗
She won?
明天就要搬新办公室了
She moves into her new office tomorrow.
也许我迟点该过去一趟
Maybe I should just go over there later
然后帮你说点好话
and smooth things over for you.
还有什么我应该知道的吗
Anything else I should know about?
你之前为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me
那些毒品是坎迪斯的
those drugs belonged to Candice?
爸 你不是说我们俩之间的事都过去了吗
Dad, I thought you said that everything was cool between us.
是过去了 乔纳森
It is, Jonathan,
但我还是想了解 你是怎么想的
but I still want to understand what you were thinking.
很明显 我不想让坎迪斯惹上麻烦
Okay, well, clearly I didn't want Candice to get in trouble.
也许她就该如此
Well, maybe she should have.
-她可是在卖♥♥毒品啊 -看见没
- She was selling drugs. - See?
就因为你会有这种反应 所以我才什么都没说
That's... that is exactly why I didn't say anything.
因为你问了我问题
Because you ask me a question
却不肯听我解释
and then you don't even listen to what I have to say.
不是 不要把这事推到我头上
No, don't make this about me.
我可没说谎
I'm the one who was lying.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你骗了我14年 我都不知道你的真实身份
You lied to me for 14 years about who you actually are.
乔纳森 这不是一回事好嘛
No, Jonathan, that is not the same thing.
当然不是 这更糟糕
Yeah, it's worse.
因为我撒谎是为了保护别人
Because I lied to protect someone else
而他撒谎却是为了保护自己的秘密
and he lied to protect his own secret.
那个秘密保护了我们全家人的安全
That secret keeps this family safe.
也让你过上了正常的生活
It allows you to have a normal life.
不让你活在超人的阴影下
One that isn't in the shadow of me being Superman.
要像你说的这样
Okay, well, if that's what the secret's doing,
-这事做得不太好 -乔纳森 我是认真的
- it's doing a pretty crap job. - Jonathan, I'm serious.
在另一个世界里 我们家庭没有秘密
On the other world, our family lived without that secret.
我知道 你已经说过了
I know, okay? You said that already
但说实话 我不觉得他们过得有多差
and honestly, it doesn't seem that bad
至少另一个我还有超能力
because at least there I have powers.
也许那样你就会听我的话了
Maybe then you'd actually listen to me.
乔
Jon.
如果我再有幻觉 就会告诉你们
I'll let you know if I have any more visions or whatever.
这个艾丽·奥尔斯顿有多厉害
So how powerful is Ally Allston now?
克拉克也不确定
Uh, Clark wasn't sure exactly.
但比超人厉害对吧
But stronger than Superman,
那就是世上最强的了
the most powerful person in the world.
艾丽·奥尔斯顿不是问题
Ally Allston isn't the problem.
目前还不是 但如果乔纳森和异世界那人合体了
Not yet, but if Jonathan merges with his bizzaro self,
他就会跟她一样强大
he'll be as strong as she is.
不会这样的
It's not gonna happen.
吊坠在他手里 那就意味着他可以
And he has the pendant which mean he can create
建立一支军队 而他们都比超人强大
a whole army of people that are stronger than Superman.
好了 听我说
Okay, look.
你不能老往坏的方面想
You cannot spiral out at the worst case scenario.
你是想整个星球都被毁了
You mean the one where your entire planet gets destroyed
还失去了你在乎的所有人那种情况吗
and you lose everyone you care about?
娜塔莉 不会那样的
Nat, that's not gonna happen.
-你怎么知道 -因为我会阻止这一切
- How can you say that? - Because I won't let it.
我无论如何都会保证你的安全
There is nothing I won't do to keep you safe.
听见了吗
You hear me?
无论如何
Nothing.
那就好
Good.
因为要想及时完成
'Cause I really need your help
这东西 我还需要你帮忙呢
if I'm gonna get this thing finished in time.
我知道你那表情什么意思
I know that look.
乔丹昨晚不停发信息给我
Jordan was texting me nonstop last night
可等我回消息了 他又一句话不说了 所以
and as soon as I message back, nothing but radio silence, so.
昨晚我在镇上见到他爸了
Yeah, well, I ran into his dad in town last night
他当时就一副特别不想见我的样子
and he was clearly wishing I hadn't.
不是吧
Really?
他以前见到你总是很开心啊
He always seems so excited to see you.
是啊 但我真的感觉到他当时特别想掉头就走
Yeah, I could literally feel him trying to get rid of me.
他提都没提我竞选的事
I mean, he didn't even mention the election.
这我就不明白了 他可是你最大的支持者啊
I don't get it. He's your biggest supporter.
是的
Yeah.
真搞不懂
I don't know.
我总是感觉他的另一面
You know, there's always been this other side of him
有点 我说不好
that's a little... I don't know,
心不在焉吧
not present.
是啊 乔丹最近也这样
Yeah, Jordan used to get like that too.
抱歉 我的宝贝
Honey, I'm sorry.
我知道分手后有多难过
I know how tough it is after a breakup.
无所谓了 没事
You know what? It's all good.
我妈 成为了镇长 今天要搬进新办公室了
My mom, the mayor, is moving into new offices today
而我帮你打包好东西 放到你车里去
and I packed some boxes to go inside of your car.
你永远是我的好女儿
You are the best daughter ever,
但是箱子不能放进我的车里
but I don't think we should put those boxes in my car.
为什么
Why not?
因为我希望
Well, because I would, um,
你能
rather...
开你的车送我过去
You drive them over in yours.
不是开玩笑的吧
Please tell me you're not joking.
你♥爸♥和我都同意送你这辆车了
Your dad and I both agreed you've earned this.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, thank you,
谢谢 谢谢
thank you, thank you!
但是亲爱的 你只能在斯摩维尔开
Now, honey, it's only for driving in Smallville.
行行行
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
而且你去了哪都要告诉我
And I want to know where you are at all times.
-好 -嘿 莎拉
- Okay. - Hey, Sarah.
我们办公室见
I'll meet you over at the office.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你最近的幻象有加剧吗
Have you been having more of those visions?
没有 只是
No, it was just...
只是爸提起X-氪石的事又生气了
it was just Dad going all ape over the X-K again.
是啊
Yeah.
那是什么
What's that about?
我给莎拉写的信
It's a letter I wrote to Sarah.
你给她写了信
You wrote her a letter?
怎么着 她是要坐着马车回到19世纪80年代吗
What, is she taking a prairie wagon to the 1880s or...
妈把我的手♥机♥拿走了 所以
Well, Mom took my phone, so.
-让我看看 -呃
- Let me see. - Uh...
哥们
Bro.
让我看看吧
Let's see here. Um...
致莎拉
"To Sarah,
-我最亲爱的花瓣一般的 -好了别看了
- my dearest flower petal... "- Okay, all right.
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see. No, let me see.
哇
Wow.
你真的要把这个给莎拉吗
Are you really gonna give this to Sarah?
是啊
Yeah.
真酷
This is so cool.
嘿
Hey.
我倒车的时候没看到你
I didn't see you whenever I was backing up.
那是因为我才刚落地
That's 'cause I just landed.
好吧 这手套跟皮夹克是怎么回事
Okay, what's with the gloves and the jacket?
韦尔尼茨对这 可要有意见了
I mean, Wellnitz is gonna have some serious opinions about this.
你真以为我会在乎
Do you really think I care
一个乡巴佬的想法吗
what some small town idiot thinks?
你不对这车发表点意见吗
Aren't you going to say anything about the car?
还不错
It's not bad,
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表