剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
dual exhaust which is always badass.
这里
Here.
事实上 这台车唯一的问题就是
Honestly, the only thing that kind of sucks
它的空调已经坏了
is that it doesn't have a working AC.
好吧 那太棒了
Okay, that was awesome.
不过 这些东西都用不了了 所以..
But, also, none of this works, so...
还没这么严重
Not yet.
那你是个什么样的“油箱半满”的女孩?
So what are you, like, a "gas tank half full" kind of girl?
我是说 没有什么是我无法解决的
Let's just say there's nothing I can't fix.
你在哪里学的 如何做到这一切?
Where'd you learn how to do all this?
好吧 我花了我所有的空闲时间
Well, I spent all my free time
在我们的地堡里学习机械
learning mechanics in our bunker.
地堡?
Bunker?
你跟你♥爸♥不会是那种末日来临的准备者吧?
Are you and your dad, like, doomsday preppers or something?
不 这就是我们所说的 我爸爸的基地 地堡
No, it's just what we call my dad's shop...the bunker.
噢
Oh.
所以 呃 这是怎么回事 你和乔丹之间?
So, uh, what's going on between you and Jordan?
没有什么 为什么?他有没有说什么?
Nothing. Why? Did he say something?
不 但感觉你有一堆问题要告诉我
No, but that answer tells me a whole lot.
你有没有过一个秘密……
Have you ever had a secret that...
就是你觉得别人会有可能彻底改变
You felt might completely change
看你的眼光?
the way that somebody sees you?
是的 我有过
Yeah, I have.
你对此该怎么处理?
What'd you do about it?
我很确定我们说的不是同类型的秘密
Pretty sure it's not the same type of secret.
听着 如果你能告诉他 然后去做
Look, if you can tell him, then do it,
但如果没有 你真的需要好好的隐藏它
but if not, you really need to get better at hiding it.
是的 我不是这个意思
Yeah, I didn't mean
对于这次谈话变得如此令人沮丧
for this conversation to get so depressing.
别担心 我将会改变这一切的
Don't worry. I'm about to change all that.
我的天啊 你真是个天才
Oh, my God. You're a genius.
我会接受 你用“酷”和“真棒”来表扬我
I'll also accept "cool" and "awesome."
哇
Wow.
绿茶加杏仁奶
Green tea with a splash of almond milk.
我知道让奈特回到我身边并不理想
I know this isn't ideal, being back here around me.
但这对她也是最好的
It's the best thing for Nat.
那你呢?
What about you?
我会调整一下我自己的
I'll make the adjustment.
你确定?
You sure?
我会的
I'll make the adjustment.
看起来矿里有轻微的震动
Looks like there are small tremors coming from the mines.
让我看看
Let me see.
我们需要去检查下传感器 来吧
We need to go check the sensors. Come on.
你的儿子...
Your son...
他让我想起了你的父亲
he reminds me of your father.
父亲会为他两个孙子
Father was so proud of him...
感到骄傲的
of both the boys.
你不知道这让我感到很高兴
You have no idea how happy that makes me.
看看她是如何宠爱他的 你父亲?
See how she favors him... your father?
嗯 是的 他不是种族灭绝的反♥社♥会♥者
Well, yeah, he's not a genocidal sociopath
谁试图毁灭文明
who tried to destroy civilization.
还有你妈
And your mother...
她喜欢弱者吗?
does she favor the weakling?
据我所知
From what I hear
乔恩大概现在比你强
Jon's probably stronger than you now.
爸 你还好吗?
Dad, you okay?
这到底是什么?
What the hell is this?
这绝对不是 地震
It's definitely not an earthquake.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我觉得他不怎么好
I would say most definitely not.
你还有超能力 -被你发现了 我撒谎了
You still have powers? You got me. I lied.
塔尔 随便你在计划什么
Tal, whatever you're planning
你都无法阻止
You won't be able to stop.
退后
Stay back!
我想我们已经这样对抗过了 我的侄子
I think we've done this dance before, nephew.
我说了退后
I said stay back.
检测到可能不是地震
The patterns I'm picking up aren't seismic.
是有什么原因造成的
There's something causing this.
乔 我说现在撤离
Joe, I said to evacuate now!
乔?
Joe?
乔 收到了吗?
Joe, do you copy?
这是什么鬼东西?
What the hell was that?
乔 你在吗?
Joe, are you--are you there?
这里有东西
There's something down here.
这可能是地震的来源
It might be the source.
什么鬼?闪开
What the hell? Get back!
噢 老天
Oh, God.
不 不
No, no!
拜托
Please!
塔尔?
Tal!
你的力量已经成熟
Your powers have matured.
但你只是一个娇惯的孩子
But you're still just a coddled child.
塔尔 别这样
Tal, stop this.
你没有理由伤害这个男孩
You have no cause to harm this boy.
你不知道我受了多少忍♥辱负重
You can't know the cause I have!
你不会理解的
Nor what I have endured.
是的 这也许永远都是我一生的遗憾
Yes, and that will forever be my burden.
但你不是你父亲塔尔
But you are not your father Tal.
你打从心地本性是个好人
There is good in your heart.
我可以感受到
I can see it.
所以请别..
Please...
你必须让那个男孩走
you must let the boy go.
乔? 乔 你在做什么?
Joe? Joe, what are you doing?
它要出来了
It's going to get out!
乔 不要引爆
Joe, do not detonate!
让所有人快远离矿井
Get everyone away from the mine!
不
No!
乔 不要
Joe, don't.
结束了 -是的我想是
It's over. - Yeah, I think so.
但这些数据..
But these readings...
不管下面有什么 应该是我从来没有见过的东西
whatever's down there, I never seen anything like it.
乔丹
Jordan.
不许你碰他
Don't you ever touch him!
停下 够了
Stop! Enough!
乔丹? -我很好 我很好
Jordan? - I'm fine. I'm fine.
这是一个错误
This was a mistake.
我就不应该信任你
I never should have trusted you!
不 卡尔 他把你带到这里是对的
No, Kal. He was right to bring you here.
我知道你怎么回事了
I know what's wrong with you.
你不觉得很感激我吗?
Aren't you gonna thank me
为了让你和你失散多年的母亲重聚?
for reuniting you with your long-lost mother?
她本来可以是我们俩的母亲
She could have been a mother to us both
但是你走了不同的路
if you'd chosen a different path.
人这一生没有选择
There is no choice in this life
只是这样的错觉
only the illusion of such.
我认为你错了
I think you're wrong.
她相信你还是有好的一面
She believes there's still good in you.
那你呢?弟弟
And you, brother?
你有一样的感觉吗?
Do you feel the same?
不
No.
但是我想要
But I want to.
那些不是地震
Those aren't earthquakes.
我们必须弄清楚是什么导致它们的
There's something causing them, and we have to figure out what.
太好了 这些烂事又开始
Great, let's add one more thing
在我们身边不停的泛滥
to our already-overflowing plate of nonstop garbage.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这博客现在在网上疯狂的传 到处都是
The podcast went viral. It's everywhere.
下周他们将以你的来源消息接着开始针对
Next week they're talking to one of your sources
很显然是在重新编织一个新的故事
who apparently is recanting their story.
这不可能 -不 已经开始发生了
That's impossible. - No, it's not. It's happening.
我已经接到来自订阅者的电♥话♥了
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表