剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
好 上楼吧
Okay. Upstairs.
他就是送女朋友回个家
That was a bit harsh for just walking
不用这么严厉吧
his girlfriend home at night.
如果他确实是在那
If that's where he really was.
我不认为他在撒谎 克拉克
I doubt he's lying, Clark.
你知道 问题是他很会撒谎
You know, the problem is he's getting really good at it.
我也很生气
I am mad too.
但是相信我 最好别让这情况持续太久
But trust me, do not let this go on for too long.
好吗
Okay?
你怎么这么快就回来了
Why are you back already?
看看我
Look at me.
我得怎么跟莎拉解释这一切
How was I supposed to explain this to Sarah?
回家都是偷偷溜上楼的
Barely snuck in here.
听着 哥们
Look, dude, um...
抱歉让你失约了
I'm really sorry I made you miss it.
你怎么不告诉我是坎迪斯呢 兄弟
Why didn't you just tell me it was Candice, man?
我不知道 我已经为跟爸妈撒谎
I don't know. I already felt bad enough
心里难受不已了 我只是
lying to Mom and Dad, and I just didn't...
我就是觉得让你承担这些
I didn't feel that it was, like, fair
不公平 你明白吗
to put that on you, you know?
我能挺得住
I can handle it.
我本不想瞒着你 我
I didn't wanna shut you out. I...
那就别瞒着啊
Then don't.
拜托 我们是好兄弟啊 记得吗
Come on. We're The Fraternals, remember?
我知道你喜欢这公♥寓♥
I know you love this apartment.
但是为何今晚不能在我家过夜呢
But why not stay at my place tonight?
我很想让你看看它
I'd love for you to see it.
我有个客房♥
I have a guest room.
还有新鲜冰激凌
I have fresh ice cream.
你 你过去常常
You... you used to...
爸 你没事吧
Dad, are you okay?
没事 我只是 突然 有点累
Yeah, I'm just... all of a sudden, I'm tired.
你在我茶里放了东西
You put something in my tea.
没错 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
万一事情不能按计划进行
I was sort of the failsafe
我就是那个保险措施
in case things didn't go according to plan.
为什么
Why?
为了确保艾丽能去另一边
To make sure Ally gets to the other side.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表