剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
玩这个是个好主意吗 -兄弟 放松点
it's a good idea to be playing? - Dude, relax.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
如果你有眼部分泌物怎么办
- What if you have an ocular discharge?
请不要再说那个词了
- Please don't ever say that word ever again.
-我们得告诉爸爸妈妈 -不 不要 好吗
- We need to tell Mom and Dad. - No! No, okay?
你怎么回事 我去年一直为你保守秘密
What is with you? It's like I kept your secret
现在我有个秘密
all last year, and now that I have one,
你却想把我关起来什么的
you want to put me on lockdown or something.
重点不是这个
- That's not what this is about.
好吧 感觉就是
- Okay, well, that's what it feels like.
好吧 听着 你能不能
All right? So look, can you just...
就让我放纵这么一次
just give me this one?
我终于找到自我了
I finally feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be.
好吧
- Yeah, okay.
我保证一切都在掌控之中
- I promise I've got everything under control.
好兄弟 对吧
Fraternals, right?
嘿 你还好吗
- Hey, uh, how you holdin' up?
你是说在经历了世界上最糟的成人礼之后吗
- You mean after the world's worst quinceañera?
是啊 也没那么糟
- Yeah, well, it wasn't that bad.
我是说 你知道的
I mean, um, you know,
你♥爸♥爸那事儿是挺操蛋的
the stuff with your dad wasn't great.
是啊 我觉得自己很蠢
- Yeah. I just feel so dumb.
我是说 他骗我们
I mean, it's like he tricked us
相信他是个好人
into believing he was this good guy
一直以来 他都在外面跟那个酒保鬼混
All the while, he's banging some random bartender.
看什么看
What?
有什么我能帮上忙的吗
- Is there anything I can do to help?
不 我没事
- No, I'll be fine.
我只是 担心我妈妈
It's just... it's my mom I'm worried about.
我爸爸让她失望太多次了
She's been disappointed by my dad so many times.
我说 什么时候才能到头
I mean... when is enough finally enough?
我们能谈谈吗
- Can we talk, please?
我很抱歉 完全不足以表达我的歉意
"I'm sorry" doesn't even begin to do it justice.
我错了 我的所作所为不可原谅
I was wrong, and there's no excusing what I did.
但我需要你知道
But I need you to know
我爱你胜过这世上的一切
that I love you more than anything in this world.
事情发生了多久
- How long did it last?
六个月
- Six months.
她来过家里吗
- Was she ever in this house?
一次
- Once.
你爱她吗
- Did you love her?
不爱 拉娜 宝贝 求你了
- No. Lana, baby, please.
我犯了个大错
I made a horrible mistake.
但我现在坚强多了
But I am so much stronger now.
我们 你和我 我们现在都坚强多了
We, you and me, we are so much stronger now.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
这个人 即使在那时 他也知道你才是他的真命天女
This guy... even then, he knew that you were the one.
已经过去许多年了
A lot of years have passed since then.
但那种感觉 知道你是我唯一爱的女人
But that feeling, knowing that you're the only woman
拉娜 这一点从来没有改变过
that I will ever love... Lana, that has never changed.
一点都没有
Not one bit.
我现在不想说这些
- I can't do this right now.
我需要你离开
I need you to leave.
拉娜 我全心全意爱你
- Lana, I love you with all of my heart.
这真的是乔和乔丹吗
- Is this really John and Jordan?
个头真大啊
They're giants.
他们现在都是乡下小子了
- Well, they're country boys now,
吃美国农场食物长大的
USDA farm fed.
我真不敢相信乔丹的头发有这么长
- I can't believe how long Jordan's hair is.
你肯定看不下去吧
That must drive you crazy.
现在的孩子就是不愿收拾得精神点
- Kids today just refuse to keep it high and tight.
我喜欢
- I like it.
我也觉得 他很帅
- Me too. He's so cute,
尤其是那两张脸庞
especially with those cheeks.
他看起来像群岛电影里的海盗
- He looks like one of those pirates in the islands movies.
你是说《加勒比海盗》吗
- You mean "Pirates of the Caribbean"?
老爸不太熟悉任何一部
- Dad's not really familiar with any movie
《三角洲部队》以外的电影
not named "Delta Force."
只能说第一部还是合理的
- Just sayin' that first one still holds up.
好吧
All right.
你们俩慢慢取笑我吧
While you two have a chuckle at my expense,
我还有事要做
I have some business to attend to.
你退休了 这个借口不管用了
- That excuse doesn't really work when you're retired.
我就在外面 小花生
- I'll be right outside, peanut.
你过得还好吗 露西
- How have you been, Luce?
你在开玩笑吧
- You have got to be kidding me.
你抓住了你的二重身
You captured your doppelganger?
她妈妈问我的时候
How could you just stand there
你怎么能就站在那里不动
while her mother asked me about it?
因为我得先和你谈谈
- Because I needed to speak with you first.
-泰格给你的吊坠 -不不 别又提这茬
The pendant that Tag gave you... - No, no. Not again.
你为什么对那东西这么着迷
What is your obsession with that thing?
它很危险 我要摧毁它
- It's dangerous, and I need to destroy it.
你上次可不是这么说的
- That's not what you said last time.
我现在有了新的情报
- New information has come to light.
从谁那里听说的
- From who?
你的氪星人杀了我的人
Your Kryptonian that killed my team?
你为什么要和那东西谈话
Why are you even talking to that thing?
因为我想知道他为什么在这里
- Because I need to understand why he's here.
一个更大的威胁可能即将到来
A bigger threat may be coming.
从哪儿来
- From where?
我还需要弄清楚
- I still need to figure that out.
但首先 我得毁掉吊坠
But first, I need to destroy the pendant.
你能帮帮我吗
Will you help me?
我会跟上级请示的
- I'll bring it up to chain of command.
-什么 -我要走了
What? - I have to go.
中士
- Sergeant!
长官
- Sir.
查查他要去哪
- Find out where he's going.
朋友们
没事了
我们能谈谈吗
Lucy Lane: Can we talk?
你们会散开进攻吗
- You guys running the spread?
我知道高中一般来说更伤人 从中间下手
I know high school's more smash mouth, run it down the middle.
但根据你外公教我的
But from what your grandpa has told me,
如果你不摆脱束缚 那就太可惜了
it would be a shame to not see you cut loose.
以防万一 我们肯定会稍微散开一点
- I mean, we run a little spread, for sure.
你的接球员有用吗
- Are your receivers worth anything?
除了威尔·尼茨
- Uh, everybody but Wellnitz.
有速度吗
- They got speed?
蒂格那孩子反应真快
- That Teague kid's pretty quick.
瓦克斯 他真的很棒
- Vax, yeah, no, he's really good.
你们是直接传球还是
- You guys go vertical with your passing game,
还是主要走交叉路线和回身路线
or is it mostly crossing routes and button hooks?
比较深入的路线
- Some deep routes...
第二长线 第三长线
second and long, third and long...
很好 要赢就得这么打
- That's good! That's how you win games.
露西
- Lucy?
嗨 是我 克拉克
Hi, it's me, Clark.
天啊 他跟以前一模一样
- Oh my God, he's exactly the same.
还没过多久呢 克拉克
It hasn't been that long, Clark.
你知道的 我只是
- Well, you know, I was just...
想知道我为什么在这里吗 我明白
- Wondering why I was here? I get it.
是的
They were just prepping me on the big game tonight.
他们只是在为今晚的大赛做准备
- Which you need to be leaving for soon.
你们马上就要出门参赛了
- Yes, ma'am.
再给我五分钟 拜托了
- Five more minutes. Please?
你的时间够够的
- You have plenty of time.
很好 因为我想听听
- Good, 'cause I wanna hear
环形路线
more about the O-line.
她都在这呆了一天了
- Um... - She's been here all day.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表