剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
回到问题上来哈
Back to the question.
好吧
Right. Okay.
生命中总是会发生不可预测之事
Unpredictable things happen in life.
我们都知道
We all know that.
真正的问题是
The real question is
在面对危机时你该如何回应
how you respond to it in the face of a crisis.
是诚实正直去面对吗
Is it with honesty and integrity?
因为这就是我在私生活中的态度
Because it's what I've tried to do in my personal life
所以我保证 在做斯摩维尔镇长时我也会如此
and what I promise to do as mayor of Smallville.
我永远不会动摇这个信念
I will never waver when it comes
会努力为我的家和斯摩维尔
to trying to do what's right for my family
做正确的事
and for this town.
这个回答不错
Now, that's an answer right there.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 呃 我为小娜之前说的话道歉
Hey, uh, sorry about Nat earlier.
没必要
Oh, don't be.
她 她说的对
She, uh, she was right.
你本就没必要去的
You had good reason not to be there.
是 但是
Sure. But, uh...
你看
Look.
你的确是因为帮助我才受了伤
It doesn't change the fact that you did get hurt helping me,
如果这些伤
and if any of your injuries...
我的伤都是暂时性的
My injuries are temporary.
检查结果没问题
The scan came back clear.
也许有时候
Okay, yeah, there might be
我还会经历困惑
a few more moments of confusion.
但我不会有事的
But I'm gonna be okay.
克拉克
Clark.
这一切都是我的决定
What happened, that was my decision,
不是你的
not yours.
我知道
I know.
我知道 但是在你的世界里
I know, but... on your world...
-那不是你 -没错 但他跟我长得一样
- That wasn't you. - Yeah, but he looked like me.
对于娜塔莉来说
I mean, for all Natalie knows,
那个人就是我
I am that person.
我知道你们不一样
I know the difference.
你只是 你只是没有花时间陪她
You just... you haven't put in the time with her.
你觉得现在还不晚吗
You don't think it's too late?
不晚
No.
在我看来 大多数人都愿意原谅
From my experience, most people want to forgive.
你是个好人
You're a good person, you know?
想办法让她了解到这一点
Find a way to show her that.
怎么了
- What is it?
有人在露西的公♥寓♥
Someone's in Lucy's apartment.
露易丝
Lois?
这里一定有些什么
There's gotta be something here,
一本书或者一封信什么的
like a book or a letter...
能告诉我她到底在哪
Something that would tell me where she is.
别那样看我 克拉克
Don't give me that look, Clark.
露易丝
Lois...
露西不可能离开这个世界
There is no way that Lucy would go
然后只发给我一条信息
to another world and only send a text.
这里什么都没有了
There's nothing else here.
我都翻过了
I checked.
但是她不能这样说走就走啊
But she can't just leave.
我妈就是这样的
Not after what our mom did to us.
嘿 过来
Hey, come here.
过来
Come here.
她怎么能就这样消失了呢
How could she just disappear like that?
她们为什么都要离开我
Why do they keep leaving me?
我在你身边呢
I'm here,
我哪都不会去
and I'm not going anywhere.
你怎么没告诉我米奇的事
Why didn't you tell me about this Micky guy?
你因为我被赶出了学校
You got kicked out of school for me.
我不想你再去担心一个乡巴佬的事
You shouldn't have to worry about some dumb hillbilly too.
我明白 坎迪斯 但是他威胁你
Candice, I understand, but he threatened
如果不给钱就会伤害你
to hurt you if you didn't pay him.
等一下 是你弟听到的吗
Wait, your brother heard that?
你不用担心 好吗
You don't have to worry, okay?
我今晚会留在基姆家
I'm gonna stay over at Kim's tonight.
那我送你去吧
Can I at least walk you there?
-好 -走吧
- Okay. - Kay.
-晚安 奥洛威 -晚安
Night, Mr. Olowe. - Okay.
第一天干的不错 肯特
Good first day, Kent.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
你到底欠这个家伙多少钱
So how much do you owe this guy exactly?
很多 至少我们俩短期内都拿不出这笔钱
More than either of us can get anytime soon.
你确定吗
Yeah, are you sure about that?
我是说 我不想吹牛
I mean, I do... I don't wanna brag,
但我现在可是在便利店打工呢
but I do work at a convenience store now.
所以 别说了
So... - Stop.
我就爱你这一点
See, this is why I love you.
即便情况已经很糟糕了 你还是能让我笑出来
Even when things are bad, you make me laugh.
等一下
Wait.
你爱我
You love me?
嗯
Yeah.
我爱你
I do.
那是谁
Who's that?
上车 坎迪斯
Get in the car, Candice.
她哪都不会去
She's not going anywhere.
我倒是希望你这么说呢
I was hoping you'd say that.
好了 你可以的
All right. You got this.
你可以的
You got this.
不 乔
No, Jon!
乔
Jon!
不
No!
乔
Jon!
-走吧 -放开我
- Let's go! - Get off me!
不
No.
上车
Get in there.
快点 你给我上车
Come on, here. You can get in the car.
-把欠我们的钱还我们 -不
We're gonna go get my money. - No!
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
祝你能找到它们
Good luck finding those.
你死定了
Now you're dead.
坎迪斯 快跑
Candice, run!
看着我 你要是再敢靠近她
Look at me. Ever go anywhere
再敢靠近一步
near her again... anywhere...
我就让他去追杀你 明白吗
And I'll send him after you, you understand?
是的 是的 明白了
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
滚吧
Get the hell out of here.
滚
Go!
你没事吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
你呢
You?
好点了
Been better.
我得去看看坎迪斯怎么样了
I gotta go check on Candice.
我得去见莎拉
Gotta meet up with Sarah.
乔丹
Jordan.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道吗 你是对的
You're right, you know.
我们把你推入这种生活
We, uh, rushed you into this life here,
以为这会帮到你 但是
thinkin' it would help you, but...
待在我和露易丝身边
being around me and Lois...
结果可能适得其反
that just kind of did the opposite.
听着 我知道你跟杀我妈妈的
Look, I know you're not the same guy
不是同一个人
that killed my mom.
我知道你绝不会蓄意伤害我爸爸
I know that you would never intentionally hurt my dad,
然而
and yet,
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表