剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表
你要把这东西拆开还是我来
You gonna take this thing apart, or am I?
我打造的战衣
I build things.
我才不会摧毁它
I don't destroy them.
这可能是我们最后一次救露西的机会
This could be our last chance with Lucy.
如果她不听我们的呢
What if she doesn't listen to us?
我们会尽全力确保她听进去
Then we'll do everything we can to make sure she does.
毕波你留在这里
Beppo, you stay here.
我不要待在车上
Oh, I'm not staying in the car.
一我会打开窗户一爸
I'll crack the windows. - Dad.
你说她可以帮忙她可以帮我们把风
You said she can help, and she can, as our lookout.
这是标准作业程序
Standard operating procedure.
他不是认真的吧
He can't be serious.
坦白说我很讶异他愿意让你来
I'm surprised he let you come this far, to be honest.
一露易丝一等一小时
Lois? - Give it an hour.
如果看起来有问题就打给国防部
If it looks like trouble, call the DOD.
一我女儿呢一露西
Where's my daughter? - Lucy?
一你们得离开一冷静点艾琳
You need to leave. - Settle down, Wu.
我知道你来这里只是为了安德森
I know you're only here because of Anderson.
他死了
And he's gone.
艾莉为了得到吊坠而杀了他
Ally had him killed to get the pendant.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
她在说谎
She's lying.
露西
Lucy.
一你们不该在这里一你也是
You shouldn't be here. - Neither should you.
结束了露西超人毁了吊坠
It's over, Lucy. Superman destroyed the pendant.
天啊你为达目的真的什么话都说得出来
Wow, you really will say anything to get your way.
亲爱的你姐说的是实话
Your sister's telling the truth, peanut.
无论你在等什么都不会来
Whatever you're waiting for, it's not coming.
你错了艾莉会来这里
You're wrong. Ally is coming here.
我们会融合我终于能完整了
We will merge and I'll finally be whole.
艾莉融合了但她并不完整
Ally merged, but she's not whole.
她变成了某种寄生体
She's become some kind of a parasite.
一露易丝别说了一她在说什么
Oh, please, Lois. - What are you talking about?
她吸取别人的能量让自己变得更强大
She drains people's energy to make herself more powerful.
一够了一你还不明白吗
Enough. - Don't you see?
这么做是要让艾莉获得力量
This is about Ally getting powered.
不是要帮助别人
It's not about helping people.
艾莉是唯一帮助过我的人
Ally is the only person who has ever helped me.
所以我才要等她无论要等多久
That is why I wait, however long it takes.
不管你说什么都无法改变
And there's nothing you can say to change it.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不会离开你再也不会了
I'm not leaving you. Not again.
把这解开
Get these off!
露西无论发生什么事
Whatever's coming, Luce,
我们都会一起面对
we're gonna face it together.
你弟一定很难过
Your brother must be pretty upset.
你禁止他跟他喜欢的女孩说话
You kind of banned him from talking to the girl
that he loves, so...
There we go.
你觉得我能做什么来改善情况吗
Think there's anything I can do to make things better?
你真的想听我的建议吗
You really want my advice?
我是个说谎
I mean, I'm the lying son
让所有人失望的儿子记得吗
that let everyone down, remember?
那不是真正的你乔
That's not who you are, Jon.
真的吗
Really?
跟另一个乔一样我在两个世界都搞砸了
Look at the other Jon. I messed up on two worlds.
不你们只是孩子
No, you're just kids
尽你们所能应付各种情况
dealing with circumstances the best you can.
现在补救还不算太迟
And it's not too late for either of you
to make things right.
你真的这么想
You really believe that?
任何人都会做出错误的决定
Anyone can make a bad decision.
衡量一个人品格的真正标准
The true measure of someone's character
是犯错之后的行为
is what you do afterwards.
And you've been putting in the work to make amends.
所以这表示
So does that mean--
你不再生我的气了
does that mean you're not mad at me anymore?
我从没生过气乔纳森
I was never mad, Jonathan.
只是身为父母
It's just--look, as a parent,
你会很在乎你的孩子
you care so much about your kids.
我想保护你不受任何伤害
And I wanna protect you from everything,
但我必须试着让你自己犯错
but I have to learn to let you make your own mistakes.
就像其他人一样
Just like everyone else.
这真的很难
And that's really hard.
但我向你保证
But I promise you,
我会永远陪着你
I will always be here for you when you do.
爸
Dad...
大家都讨厌我
Everyone hates me.
我再也不能打球了
I'm never gonna play sports again.
我没有未来
I have no future.
那不是真的
That's not true.
不会有事的
It's gonna be fine.
我们会替你们兄弟俩想出办法的
We're gonna figure something out
for you and your brother.
说到这个我可能该去看看他
Speaking of which, I should probably go check on him.
这个嘛
About that...
库欣太太
Mrs. Cushing?
乔丹你来得不是时候
Jordan, now's not a good time.
拜托只要一分钟就好
Please. It'll only take a minute.
你得知道莎拉对我来说很重要
You need to know that Sarah means everything to me.
重要的是莎拉发现了
All that matters is, Sarah knows that,
她和你分手了
and she broke up with you.
对但是…
Yes, but...
我不能告诉她真♥相♥
I couldn't tell her the truth.
我一直都在骗她
I was lying to her all the time,
但现在你知道了我在想…
but now that you know, I was wondering maybe--
不你还是不能告诉她
Oh, no. You still can't tell her.
但我爱她
But I love her.
这跟爱无关乔丹
It's not about love, Jordan.
如果莎拉知道你的秘密
If Sarah knows your secret,
她的生命会有危险
it puts her whole life in danger.
但我能保护她的安全我有超能力
But I could keep her safe. I have powers.
就连超人也无法保护所有人的安全
Not even Superman can keep everyone safe.
一但是··一你妈都告诉我了
But I-- - Your mom told me everything.
我知道泰格·哈里斯为了抓你绑♥架♥了莎拉
I know Tag Harris kidnapped Sarah trying to get to you.
一那不是我的错一那不重要
That wasn't my fault. - It doesn't matter.
如果你出现在莎拉的生活里她永远都不会安全
Sarah will never be safe if you're a part of her life.
库欣太太拜托给我一个机会
Please, Mrs. Cushing, just give me a chance.
要做什么乔丹
To do what, Jordan?
我家人经历的够多了
My family is going through enough,
想想你的要求
so think about what you're asking.
如果你真的爱莎拉想保护她
If you really love Sarah and you wanna protect her,
就离她远一点
you'll stay away.
抱歉打扰你了
S-sorry for bothering you.
露西这太完美了
Lucy, it's perfect.
应该说够好了但有副家具
More like good enough, but furnished.
得亏本地的二手店
Thank you, local thrift store.
这是全新的开始
It's a fresh start.
没错
It is.
露易丝跟你♥爸♥一定很骄傲
Lois and your father must be proud.
我还没告诉他们
I haven't told them yet.
为什么
Why not?
我不认为他们会理解
I don't think they'd understand.
有什么好不理解的
What's not to understand?
拜托你正走在自我发现的道路上
C'mon, you're on the path to self-discovery.
你有工作不再以行李箱为家了
You have a job. You're not living
out of your suitcase anymore.
那个行李箱真的很棒
It's a really nice suitcase.
拜托那都过去了
Come on, we've been through this.
社会帮助你成长
The Society has helped you grow.
该让你家人知道了
Time to show your family how much.
主要是因为露易丝
It's more about Lois.
她还是想姐代母职
She still thinks she's my mom.
剧集 | 超人和露易斯(2021) | 导航列表